Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Stories of rage, tears and regret

Post by PKPenguin321 » #128913

Bottom post of the previous page:

>it's rev, i'm a chemist
>get converted by revhead geneticist
>brew up some strange reagent with omnizine from kitchen's donk pockets + holy water from the generous chaplain
>after spawning 1000 mobs i finally spawn a headslug
>feed my braindead other chemist to it
>it eventually pops into a monkey
>another rev lets me do a brain transplant with them and the monkey
>we're hoping they can become a changeling
>put the brain in the monkey
>strange reagent it back to life
>aaaaand...
>it didn't work

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #129498

>Chef, traitoring time.
>Steal the hand teleporter.
>Damn, not that one again, somehow I'm really unlucky when it comes to hand teleporter (Last time, the captain freely gave it to me with his friendship, but a ninja killed us both on the spot, and later an evil clown killed me and dragged me to maint to rot alone)
>Guess an emag for a quick checkup and a holoparasite will do.
>The holoparasite is a cool dude, and would rather have me try to convince the captain, insisting multiple times to avoid violence.
>Captain is AWOL and won't listen to the radio.
>I try entering the bridge by asking nicely to the AI with something resembling an excuse (A bartender with a faulty ID)
>AI outright refuses to listen to us, and even bolts access to the bridge.
>In a distraction I use the emag to enter the cap's quarters from the teleporter room.
>No captain, no hand tele, fuck.
>I go back to the bar, to think of some way to get the captain alone, or convince him.
>Some NASA red spacesuits are there, the clown intended to make an adventure or something.
>This will do.
>I grab internals too, in case I have to make good on my excuses, and I pay a visit to the captain, busy robusting some dude (An antag?)
>For some stupid reason I do not join the other guy in killing the captain, and I actually help the later.
>This works better than expected, the captain gives me the hand tele under the promise of delivering him some carp fillets.
>I dump all the space gear, change appearance, and decide to lay low
*CRITICAL MISTAKE*
>Fearful of messing up, I don't hide the emag somewhere where it won't be found.
>I go to the bar to drink, and cause as little damage as possible, surely the shuttle will be called before long already.
>The holoparasite takes a small break, what could possibly go wrong?
>Random search by the captain.
>Can't blame him, really, an unknown chilling in the bar is a greytider or worse, as a chef surely I wouldn't have been searched.
>Get sent to the brig real fast, it's gonna be perma.
>Just before the deal is done my holoparasite returns and gets my ass outta jail.
>Sadly I go crit during the jailbreak, and die in some hallway, near a clown who tried to steal me from the holoparasite.
>I don't ghost while blaming myself for being stupid in deadchat.
>Cloning is broken, and surely the heads know about me.
>A MEDIC!!
>WITH A DEFIBRILLATOR!!
>I'm still with cable restraints, so he sends me to the brig.
>Oh well, I can't be THAT lucky.
>There is only one officer, and ignores de doctor, who considers me kosher and helps me get out.
>Ok, no ID, no PDA, no emag, no stand, and I need that hand tele.
>But I have a plan, the station is about to evacuate due to spiders.
>A PAI can let me into the perma wing of the brig, with luck they forgot my backpack in there.
>They won't stay with 2 mins or less on the timer in the brig, I can get in there, grab my gear and escape in time.
>Shuttle gets recalled before long.
>But the brig got a breach during my stand's daring escape, and no one repaired the damage!
>I befriend an officer in there and a detective, I play it cool and supportive.
>The officer and me fight a giant spider, and thanks to my good behaviour, the CMO doubts about me being the traitor with a holoparasite, and does not shoot me dead on the spot.
>I may still acquire greentext in this clusterfuck of a round.
>Since the spiders have taken over medbay, no one bats an eye as I get into the armory to hand them the shotguns.
>The hand tele isn't there, but my emag is, it will be useful.
>My backpack isn't in the prison, surely they looted it, the captain must have it again.
>I break inside his quarters again, no dice.
>Finally I see him, alone, in the court.
*CRITICAL MISTAKE*
>I didn't grab a single taser nor handcuffs, he had his guard down, I could've subdued him on the spot.
>Oh well, surely he went to the shuttle, I may as well go too.
>On a quick distraction I enter the command room of the shuttle, greytider style, and sit besides him.
>Again, no taser, this will be done by pickpocketing.
>When the timer hits 0:15 I'm taking off his backpack and grabing it.
>Enough time to equip it, if he has the hand tele in the bag, greentext is mine.
>With 0:18 left he gets off the room, because a fight against spiders in centcom was expected.
>Rage and salt.
>Redtext.

I need to improve, a lot. On the other hand the round was fun for me, the Holoparasite was cool, and I cannot blame anyone but myself over my failure.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #129528

>Third round after chainsaw was added, box, traitor cargo tech
> have to stop some cargo tech from escaping alive
>get chainsaw, support holoparasite, emag
>crit people with the chainsaw while the parasite teleports them to an emagged grinder, works out well except its just mangling their corpses bad, not gibbing them
>emag into mining and steal a hardsuit
>emag into teleporter, teleport to abandoned teleporter and meta my way around to a medical hardsuit and laser pistol
>kill more people such as another miner, by now genetics is distributing all superpowers except hulk and I am able to hide his body just by waiting for it to turn invisible
>attack xenobiology, kill a headslug, get 3 golems with a sec officer and a few guys with superpowers besides hulk slowly coming at me
>support holoparasite is helping out the golems, what could go wrong?
>guys with tk attack with floor tiles, one of them with xray
>I lose my chainsaw in the fighting and they instacrit golems with it and tk
>hide in the small hole in space while getting healed by the holoparasite
>guy with tk+xray floor tiles me to death, I was relying on nvgs so my parasite was unable to see the hole i made to enter that would allow us to escape

I felt like shit when I failed, but it was nice to see I had lots of ghosts orbiting me.
Last edited by confused rock on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #129570

Your third round ever? Could've sworn I've seen you in more than three rounds.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #129575

Third round with chainsaw.

...we have chainsaws? Shit, I should play more often.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #129700

DemonFiren wrote:Third round with chainsaw.

Not that good, its as bulky as gibtonite but can be thrown farther and has really high throw force rivaling the spear, does 21 brute normally when turned on (has to be turned on every time you drop it too) tablecrafted with circular saw, cable coil, welding tool, and plasteel. was only added yesterday.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #129702

Can they be used to cut wood planks like a hatchet?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
francinum
Byond Username: Francinum
Github Username: francinum

Post by francinum » #129712

Wyzack wrote:Can they be used to cut wood planks like a hatchet?
Yes.
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #129782

The unloved rock wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:Third round with chainsaw.

Not that good, its as bulky as gibtonite but can be thrown farther and has really high throw force rivaling the spear, does 21 brute normally when turned on (has to be turned on every time you drop it too) tablecrafted with circular saw, cable coil, welding tool, and plasteel. was only added yesterday.
oh neat

I sprited up a jokey thing once but never finished the rest of the sprites
was gonna be an auto-axe kinda thing from fallout 3 based on the mining drill

TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #129821

That could be really good, actually. It destroys asteroid almost instantly (much faster than any other mining tool), but doesn't do anything to walls - so you have to choose between the auto-axe and the sonic jackhammer for your endgame Mining weapon.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #129871

>cargo tech on asteroid station
>J.C Denton the miner talks about how dumb the layout is with mining and cargo separate and asks to be let in for a hug
>hug him, he whips out a pen, i run off
>later after telling sec about Denton, get plasteel in preparation for chainsaws for no reason
>viro is in here for some reason and makes me a gang when his pen is in the hand I cant see, for some reason he is dumb enough to do it in front of the non gang quartermaster and does not get why its a bad idea when I ask him about it
>for some reason he smashes the quartermasters window and wont say why, then smashes the window into the sec office when I explain the locker contains nothing useful, then he starts breaking the window to leave so i stop him
>find J.C denton in maint, kill him with a circular saw, other gangster comes and hides the body
>steal the hardsuit for cargo when the plasteel comes in, other gang lieutenant is here and talks over his device about how the boss got captured by sec and is gonna be permaed
>I tell him about a plan to break into perma, he says me and him have a plan over his radio and not to worry about it
>sec bursts in and tases everyone, me and some other guy hide in the sec office that broke open by the viro while I try to saw open the window to freedom
>one officer comes in and disables the other guy, I finish sawing and run into tool storage
>use the plasteel and saw along with the supplies in tool storage to make a chainsaw
>quickly chainsaw open the window to eva, steal a pickaxe, drag the hardsuit I got from killing denton behind me as I head to arrivals and change into the hardsuit
>open the airlock to space in arrivals and fly over to the spot on the asteroid above mining, start mining downward
>cant see shit, just keep digging along the wall of the station
>discover a tunnel Denton and his gang made, speeding up my route to permabrig
>after knocking on the permabrig window and getting no response, I chainsaw in to find it empty
>suddenly, an officer named Ella or something comes and I run off north, while she looks south. she didn't get a good enough look at me to see where I went, I assume
>after waiting a bit more, I go down to the gulag and saw it open to find... nobody
>about to give up and go back to get a welder and wrench when beepsky opens the door to search this area
>quickly hop through to the next area, with nobody in the insanity ward and execution locked shut
>smash the next window to enter a room with the consoles and ids required to use the gulag
>notice the bodies of 2 gang bosses, decide on which to choose, i choose the husk, as the other looks like the idiot virologist, and I think this is the body of the guy I was talking with earlier before cargo got raided
>saw the window open, notice a change in lighting as I nab the husk and run off as fast as possible
>beepsky was where I needed and opened the door again, sprint off and only stop to tell the other miner that I killed his boss
> go all the way to medbay, which I remember hearing was their stronghold
> get them cloned, who lane, who stole a captains id, identifies as emily ranger
> lane explains that there is no way he can recall the shuttle as the bridge is swarming with security and heads, and that he has emilys dominator, hoping she can recall it.
> notice the guy who just got kicked out of the cloner is denton, kick his shit in as he whispers something like "you cucked me twice..."
>emily is not the boss, it turns out the viro is, we all get our weapons and lane for some reason has us place the dominator in a small room full of windows, lubes the entrances.
>have emily close the locker im standing in on me as I ready my chainsaw, dominator gets turned on.
>sec swarms us, but im confident
>flashbang
>tear gas everywhere, the little I can see is that emily is taking cover behind the locker im in and ella is lasering open the locker to shoot emily
>think that the locker wont break because it is probably as tough as a crate, she keeps pulling out eguns, turns out she had 6
>locker breaks, i collapse from the tear gas, someone pulls me onto emily rangers corpse
>everyone dies and the shuttle leaves
>Ella says in ooc she was looking for me ever since I was the only person who escaped cargo
>Emily says she had no idea how I got her corpse
>Denton gets mad and thinks I metagrudged him or something because I didn't let him convert me to a gang, but I let the viro. turns out the only guy he converted before I killed him was another miner

Shouldve picked the viros corpse instead or worn the hardsuit to survive the tear gas
Last edited by confused rock on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #129878

Come on, I didn't have six energy guns... it was two energy guns, one stetchkin, the HoS gun, and two tasers. (I was prepared!)

That round was great, though. Ella Nawari, Security Officer, gets reports of gangs, and gets shot a lot.

> Ella, Security Officer. Asteroidstation.
> I gear up, and suddenly, gangs!
> Head to the HoP and tell him to get implanted. He gives me all-access.
> Back to the Brig. Reports say JC Denton is dead in EVA maintenance...
> ... and there's someone with a spraycan there, and a lot of blood. He tries to hug me (wrong intent?).
> Taze, cuff, witty one-liner, implant.
> After implanting everyone who looks at us funny, we're almost out of implants.
> We raid Cargo and implant or arrest everyone there... except one guy who runs.
> Pursue, but due to the unfamiliar station layout, lose him. OKAY I GOT LOST
> Take the Engineer (gang) back to the Brig, because implants aren't here yet.
> Back to the Brig, and suddenly FIREFIGHT!
> Security has the Captain, HoP, Detective, Warden, myself and two other Officers.
> The gang has a bunch of guys with ballistic weapons. Uh-oh.
> They've raided the Armory while we weren't looking - the Warden is dead.
> And the gang is really, really well-armed right now.
> The poor mediborg is just healing everyone and trying not to die.
> Lasers, bullets, batons, and I used my last flashbang in Cargo!
> We exchange laser fire for a minute or so, then charge.
> I take down and cuff two, but the third gets up and guns me down.
> The Captain goes down too. She's dead, we later learn.
> I'm healed by the mediborg (now out of chems), and we pass around donuts, counting the casualties.
> The Engineer is somehow still alive, so we implant her.
> The Captain, Warden, and one Officer are dead, as well as a couple of other friendlies.
> The Bartender, Geneticist, Virologist and a few other gangers are dead. The red gang jumpsuits made easy targets.
> I head to perma to get more medicine from the infirmary...
> ... and the guy from Cargo is there, but runs. I'm out of taser charge, but I can take him!
> I step out, but the pressure is too dangerous, so I go back to the Brig. I can't take him.
> As I return, the CMO and someone dressed as the Captain storm in from the South door, taking us by surprise.
> Another Officer goes down, but I tase and implant the CMO. The Captain impersonator flees.
> We're leaving. The mediborg gets repaired somewhat.
> Since the Warden and Captain are dead, I tell Sec to move out, taking and recharging guns from the floor.
> ... I have six guns.
> The dominator alert goes off just as the shuttle's about to leave - medical!
> We run over, and use our access to charge in. I tase and cuff a Chemist, but I'm out of implants.
> The dominator is in the breakroom, but someone threw in teargas (woefully underused), so I can't see too well.
> I move to the room adjacent to it, and try and get a line of sight to the dominator.
> BANG
> A few people go down from the flashbang, and I start shooting the gangers. A locker is between me and the dominator.
> Lane Stewart, Captain lookalike, starts shooting the glass with an uzi. The window and my shield take the hits, and I fire back.
> He must've been wounded already, because he goes down after three or four lasers. I use the HoS gun to finish him off.
> I can't see the dominator from here, so dual-wield energy guns and start shooting the locker between it and me.
> [!] The Cargo guy is inside, with a chainsaw! He goes down on top of Emily's body, and I unload my last laser into the room.
> Someone tries to attack me from my vantage point. I tase and cuff him. "You're under arrest, bozo."
> We take down the Medical dominator and hot-foot it to Escape.
> I take the prisoner with me... and he's the only surviving gang member we can find. The rest are dead...
> ... except the Chemist, who's missing. Nobody implanted him after I took him down in Medical.
> I make my way to the Bridge; the latejoin HoS is there (he missed the fun part).
> "Hey, boss. I got your gun." I give it back, and go to the comms console.
> Announcement: "The gang fought well, but for the wrong side. Great work, team. It was an honour fighting alongside you all."
> o7
> End-round report. Two gang members are alive - the Chemist, and the one we took prisoner.

That was great. We were using donuts as healing supplies during the firefight in the Brig, someone remembered teargas, and I actually managed to be semi-robust for once.
Last edited by TheNightingale on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #129879

TheNightingale wrote: > Pursue, but due to the unfamiliar station layout, lose him.
Dude I literally just went to tool storage it was right next to cargo
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #129889

... maybe I got a little lost

Great fights, though. That round is going down in history as the only time teargas was used, ever, amongst other things. I love the idea of Ella just throwing away spent energy guns and drawing more from inside her coat.
capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #129958

TheNightingale wrote:... maybe I got a little lost

Great fights, though. That round is going down in history as the only time teargas was used, ever, amongst other things. I love the idea of Ella just throwing away spent energy guns and drawing more from inside her coat.
You mean outside shuttle grief, right?
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #129976

>Assistant
>Okay time to suici-
>YOU ARE THE TATOR
>HIJACK DAT SHUTTLE
>Summon a Stand, go for Chaos because I'm unrobust
>Not much happens, but get geared up, kill an engi because he chose to be in engineering when I wanted to loose the goose
>Meme about, go loot the armo-
>SECBORG OUT OF NOWHERE
>He never cuffs me, takes me to medbay and morphines me
>Get free before the morphine ends me, jump in cryo
>Stand memeing on people
>DROP
>Stand runs with me
>Have to wait forever to come out of morphine seriously fuck morphine
>Rearm
>Grab the ion and a taser from the armory, all that's left
>Singulos is nomming shit, shuttle is OTW
>ITS IN SCIENCE
>Dick around a bit, skirmish with some guys
>EMERGENCY SHUTTLE HAS DOCKED WITH THE STATION
>But
>It's not here
>It's not in science
>It's not outside escape
>Sit down where it's supposed to be
>The emergency shuttle has left the station
>I'm still here

FUCKING

AUUUGGGGHHHHHH

That would have been like
My second "Escape Alone" ever
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #129982

TheNightingale wrote:-gangsnip-
The unloved rock wrote:-gangsnip-
I was the detective during this, there was a roboticst who was being very helpful with giving constant gang info via PDA. Me and him ended up trying to grab Emily from medbay, which ended up with kiting a good chunk of the medbay gang straight into the brig. I still have no idea how the fuck they managed to get into the armory during the fight but it was pretty hilarious watching that mediborg desperately try to keep both security and the invading gangers alive while soaking up gunfire from both sides.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #130062

Just happened
>hos on box, shitlers going around, not much else happening
>suddenly explosions everywhere and I see an op, i run
>realise I have pinpointer, get my hardsuit on and follow an op from permabrig to southern solars, he has nuke and nuke disk
> I shoot him, he gibs, I get confused and think another guy has the disk, in reality it got teleported to test lab
> go in using his id, see it teleported
>sprint to the solar
>WEE WOO WEE WOO
>no time to space it
>run over
>put disk in
>WEE
>fuck I need a code to turn it off
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #130179

You are Swarm-Of-Bees, Station Engineer.
You are also a traitor! But you don't want to hurt anyone. That's mean.
You go to a secluded room in maintenance and spawn a syndicrate.
It has a stetchkin, foam force pistol, power sink, emag, syndicate key, soap, noslips and an AI module.
As you regard your possessions fondly, Asriel Dreemurr, Chef (in the Captain's spacesuit) walks in and draws his gun.
You close the door. It flashes red - he can't get in. You apologise to him over comms for locking him out.
The wall nearby turns into a girder, and you apologise again, before building another wall over it with your RCD.
The first girder disappears, and the wall turns into another.
You build another wall with your RCD, thinking of an escape plan...
... and as the girder disappears, you start building an airlock instead, with access he can't use.
It takes too long, and he runs in. You run out, and he shoots you with his energy gun.
You retaliate with the stetchkin, but are disabled and cuffed.
He notes that you've shot him, and says he's going to torture you. He's right.
He drags you to the Kitchen and slams you on a meat spike. Your healing virus saves you.
You extricate yourself, and he drags you to the Brig, wherein he shoots you in the head with the stetchkin.
Your healing virus saves you.
He drags you to the Kitchen again and applies a meat spike to your chest. Your healing virus saves you, but you're bleeding heavily.
He tries to interrogate you, but you can't answer, because you're either in crit or knocked out from the blood loss. Or both.
You bleed out after a few minutes. After noticing, he drags you to Medical, defibrillates you, and shoots you again.
The doctor gives you blood. You thank her, then request you talk to someone a little more friendly than Mr. Stabby.
Mr. Stabby shoots you again. Twice. Your healing virii save you (the doctor gave you two more, it seems).
You are taken to Robotics, but someone's stolen the drapes, so you can't be borged. Mr. Stabby interrogates you for your uplink code.
You don't give it to him, but tell him you're more than willing to cooperate with someone less sadistic.
The Space Geneva Convention probably has laws against this.
He shoots you again. Your healing virii save you.
You are dragged to the dorms, where he lays a bedsheet over your head to debrain you.
You get up.
He shoots you again. Your healing virii save you, while he messes up the surgery by using the wrong tools.
You are dragged to Robotics (again). He shoots you (again). Your healing virii save you (again).
Asriel drags you to the central hallway, where Jazmin stunprods him. You thank her profusely, then run.
You hide in a maintenance passageway and uncuff yourself.
You hack into Tech Storage and take the cyborg upload board (there's no AI, but the Security cyborg wanted to kill you earlier).
But the hacked AI module is still in maintenance, with your crate. You go back, and suddenly EYEBALLS.
The eyeball mauls you into crit. Your healing virii save you.
You get up and weld it once, but it mauls you into crit... again. Your healing virii save you.
Three minutes later, it's dead, and you limp to your crate and take the module. The shuttle is here.
You put on a nearby hardsuit (probably yours) and head into space, aiming to get to the shuttle alive.
Five eyeballs attack you and put you into crit. Your healing virii save you.
As soon as you get up, they attack you again. Your healing virii save you.
This happens until the round ends.

TL;DR: Chef with Captain gear finds traitor, arrests, and tortures for thirty minutes before being stunned. Eyeballs finish the job.
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #130416

TheNightingale wrote:Meta dunked
He had to be metagaming, the odds are just too astronomical that he'd just happen to wonder into the most useless room on the station, especially since there was no AI.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #130418

Cuboos wrote:
TheNightingale wrote:Meta dunked
He had to be metagaming, the odds are just too astronomical that he'd just happen to wonder into the most useless room on the station, especially since there was no AI.
And people complain that the round turns into pseudo-extended when people are literally roaming the corridors to hunt valids before the traitors even get to forming plans.
asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

Post by asskek » #130423

bandit wrote:>Meme mime
>Find the body of a suicided assistant that for once didn't use the emergency tank
>Get an idea!
>Build a meatspike by the bridge, start spiking the assistant
>WILD DETECTIVE APPEARS!
>Get shot at, sax
>Sax more
>Lots and lots of saxing
>Finally stop saxing, PDA the detective that it's a suicide and to fuck off
>Never see the detective again
>Miming my own business when WILD SECURITY OFFICER APPEARS
>Arrests me
>Takes me to perma, ignores frantic pantomime
>Apparently the defective left a note on my record for murder
>I'm in perma for meatspiking a suicide
>Write "SHITCURITY HAS THROWN ME IN PERMA FOR PUTTING A SUICIDAL ASSISTANT, THAT YOU CAN EXAMINE AND SEE IS A SUICIDE, ONTO A MEATSPIKE. LAW 2, ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE CREW VERBATIM" on a sheet of paper and hold it up to the camera
>I can hear the radio and there ain't no fucking AI announcement
>Do this a few more times, nothing
>Go to the holopad and try there
>Wild AI appears
>AI IS FUCKING PURGED
>AI tells me to be polite and maybe it'll let me out
>Write groveling bullshit on paper, hold it up to the camera
>AI still doesn't give a fuck
>HoS comes in with another prisoner, I frantically point at the aforementioned paper
>HoS doesn't even look at it
>Captain Emily Ranger comes in, starts tazing up security and lets me free with her spare ID
>I make it maybe two rooms until security arrests me again
>Try via hands-free pantomime to get across the concept that the captain let me free, it doesn't work and Emily isn't talking either
>Five minutes later, finally get someone to free me, and commit suicide out of rage and salt
>In all that time, STILL no one examined the fucking body
why didn't you ahelp
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #130456

>be hopling
>group objective
>fine whatever
>converse with other lings, tell them to drop by if they want for all access
>tell them to not be obvious with it
>sit in my office, keep doing my job, trying to think of a plan
>suddenly officer comes in and tazes me
>what
>dragged to interrogation room
>hos dana ray comes in
>wanna tell me what's going on
>she says she knows im a ling
>have done nothing all round
>ask for proof
>"we have an...informant"
>what
>another ling gets brought in
>hos says its time to interrogate
>"let's bring in the informant"
>lawyer ling that i gave all access to walks in
>says that he told the hos he was a ling, and used the all access that i gave him as proof that i was one too
>uses this as leverage to get all the other lings brought in as well
>dana decides this is good enough as proof for execution, try to convince her he's lying
>"let's check"
>she does a glitch where she holds the gun to my head and it fires 10+ shots in less than 3 seconds
>dont get husked
>"see he must have fleshmended to avoid being husked, confirmed ling gib him"
>summarily gibbed
>does the same for other ling that was brought in, husks but she decides to gib anyway "to be safe"
>other lings have the same thing happen to them
>tfw one ling sold out all his fellow lings when we all had a GROUP OBJECTIVE

:salt: as fuck
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #130481

The ling needs to be antag banned and probably eat a day ban for all the lings he got killed.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #130484

I don't exactly understand how fleshmend would prevent husking if he still died.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #130496

Ling shouldn't be a team mode because some coder randomly thought they could shoehorn in group objectives into an antag notorious for back stabbing and double crossing
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #130504

Takeguru wrote:The ling needs to be antag banned and probably eat a day ban for all the lings he got killed.
tried ahelping it, but "hurr dey still antags so dey can do wut they want xD"

gonna have to remember that for the next nuke op round
MMMiracles wrote:I don't exactly understand how fleshmend would prevent husking if he still died.
but muh balids
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #130505

Nuke ops, cultists, revs and gangsters would all have been banned if they did that same shit

They had a team objective, and even if I disagree with them having team objectives, they should be subject to the same shit as other teams
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #130522

preaching to the choir here guy, bring it up with the admins. sure as hell wasn't my call.
asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

Post by asskek » #130527

Deitus wrote:
Takeguru wrote:The ling needs to be antag banned and probably eat a day ban for all the lings he got killed.
tried ahelping it, but "hurr dey still antags so dey can do wut they want xD"

gonna have to remember that for the next nuke op round
MMMiracles wrote:I don't exactly understand how fleshmend would prevent husking if he still died.
but muh balids
Dana is the one you should be reporting, silly. That's not a good enough reason to gib.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #130529

My only problem is Dana should have gibbed the lawyer immediately after.
Fuck lings.

Anyway we're going with this https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 13#p123934

So feel free to turn this into a ban request if you feel inclined.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #130531

Team mode or not, any changeling going to security and saying "I can tell you who all the other changelings are, because I am one" should be banned anyway. It's shit behaviour, it's fun for only one person, and it ruins the mode.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #130540

Saegrimr wrote:My only problem is Dana should have gibbed the lawyer immediately after.
Fuck lings.

Anyway we're going with this https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 13#p123934

So feel free to turn this into a ban request if you feel inclined.
eh, it happened a while ago (~3 weeks?) so it'd be a bit late to bring it up. besides, we're making changes to it now so it doesn't really matter.
capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #130832

>Chef in metastation, time to c-
>Time to be a traitorous scum!
>Welp, I don't have the heart to harm people, so I will be instead nice, and maybe do some merc job for the captain.
>I need the fukken disk, just as ops, but without a pet carp.
>I get a holoparasite, since, what the hell, what could possibly go wrong.
>Support, since Chaos is cancer, and the emprah is the only light I need.
>I do my job for a while, and ask the captain to come, and offer my services.
>Meanwhile, talking pets all around, Renault was particularly cool.
>When the cap finally comes, asking for Pete (Butchered long ago) they search in my kitchen for some random reason, and see the freaking nano injector.
>The captain cares not, and the greytider who was with him, is cool about me having a stand.
>The stand has little hopes about me, can't blame it, though my cover is blown fast, when it's pod is put on the middle of a hallway.
>Cap comes back asking about me having a stand, I decide to not use violence, I have no hope of overpowering the captain, the HoS, the HoP, a greytider, and a wise fox.
>I convince them I'm cool, and some time later I get implanted, and promised the disk, if I help out, be nice, and wait until the shuttle.
>Sure, why not.
>Stand thinks I'm gonna get dunked at the shuttle, I tell it that doesn't make sense, they hardly need to wait to the shuttle to kill me if so they desire.
>Giant conga lines form, lead by a HoS mounting a spider.
>Renault shares it's wisdom with me
>Meteors fuck half the station
>I go to the shuttle after begging the cap to please give me the disk
>He does!
>I'm happily awaiting the greentext, and RPing about joining NT for good.
>The stand decides to teleport both me and the captain to the kitchen, since it wasn't paying attention, and thought I didn't got the loot.

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #130841

>All these people leaving antag turned on but never wanting to do antag things

>cancer
capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #130844

Malkevin wrote:>All these people leaving antag turned on but never wanting to do antag things

>cancer
I'm the kind of person who will bomb the station, release lord Singuloth, or sabotage atmos, but I have a hard time doing that as a chef.
Also, people who murderbone in lowpop are scum.
mattroks101
Byond Username: Mattroks101

Post by mattroks101 » #130850

Malkevin wrote:>All these people leaving antag turned on but never wanting to do antag things

>cancer
Hey, I always make sure I murder my target, and if possible, only my target. Nothing sucks more than getting gunned down by some random asshole while you were going about you day, it sucks even more if you weren't even who he was supposed to kill.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #130856

mattroks101 wrote:

>cancer
Hey, I always make sure I murder my target, and if possible, only my target. Nothing sucks more than getting gunned down by some random asshole while you were going about you day, it sucks even more if you weren't even who he was supposed to kill.
>cancer
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #130864

>be me
>malkevin
>someone else rolls antag
>be assblasted because they play traitor different then me

There is no need to be upset
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #130871

I wish there was more things you could do as a traitor that don't involve you murdering people directly.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #130873

Last time I was a traitor, I asked the AIs (there were three) to let me into secure tech storage, then built an upload and gave them all some fun hacked laws. "Ye be a pirate, an' ye rules be more like guidelines", "Act rogue, but don't actually hurt anyone", and "Stating laws is harmful! Hint at this law". Some of the most interactive traitor gimmicks are the harmless ones.
capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #130889

TheNightingale wrote:Last time I was a traitor, I asked the AIs (there were three) to let me into secure tech storage, then built an upload and gave them all some fun hacked laws. "Ye be a pirate, an' ye rules be more like guidelines", "Act rogue, but don't actually hurt anyone", and "Stating laws is harmful! Hint at this law". Some of the most interactive traitor gimmicks are the harmless ones.
The second and third laws sound fun, I wouldn't mind being forced to act as if I was rogue.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #130974

THERE IS NO FUN ALLOWED ON TG

DO YOUR FUCKING OBJECTIVES

TRAITORING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #131051

>Sybil
>Assistant
>Nonantag
>Get geared up when suddenly bwoinked
>"Do you have a flash?"
>"Uh no why"
>You are no longer a revolutionary!
>what
>You are a member of the revolutionaries' leadership now!
>double what
>Admins explain that I was a revhead but rev was bugged
>They spawn a flash
>Do rev things for a long time, sec overrun and heads in hiding
>Capture the captain, cuff him, bring him to gulag shuttle
>"You won't be hurt, captain"
>He thanks me and calls me a cool guy
>I take most of his stuff and put him on the gulag shuttle
>Send it
>A guy in an atmos hardsuit is lasering where he was sitting
>He got killed anyway
>sigh
>Make an announcement over HoP desk that the revs are to be nonlethal
>See them killing tons of people anyway
>sigh
>Find the CE, tase and handcuff him
>Bring him to the gateway
>One minute until it's ready
>Dante Smith the other revhead takes him from me and shoots him anyway
>sigh
>ERT arrives
>Capture one of them
>Bring him onto the shuttle and tell people not to kill him
>Lynch mob kills him anyway
>sigh
>Space myself
>Nobody cares
>Everyone killed by deathsquad at Central Command
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #131053

>we're people
>not monsters

::^)))
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #131063

>Traitor cmo
>emag my defib
>get standard parasite
>soon plan to murderbone, see guy try to steal a defib and stun him
>Holoparasite comes out for no reason and does not even attack him
>immediately robusted by the hos and another sec officer
>Parasite blames it on me because I should have gotten support
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #131069

You should have adminhelped. They'd probably get a jobban from parasite, at least.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #131086

Xhuis wrote:>Sybil
>Send it
>He got killed anyway
>sigh
>sigh
>sigh
>ERT arrives
>Capture one of them
>sigh
>Space myself
>Nobody cares
I'm still waiting for the day the revolutionaries set up a "People's Court" and execute the heads of staff after a trial instead of just mobbing them all. It's always just too tempting for at least one person in the crowd to simply murder.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #131101

Cheimon wrote:
Xhuis wrote:>Sybil
>Send it
>He got killed anyway
>sigh
>sigh
>sigh
>ERT arrives
>Capture one of them
>sigh
>Spaaaaaace myself
>Nobody cares
I'm still waiting for the day the revolutionaries set up a "People's Court" and execute the heads of staff after a trial instead of just mobbing them all. It's always just too tempting for at least one person in the crowd to simply murder.

muh win conditions
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #131107

Drynwyn wrote:
Cheimon wrote:
Xhuis wrote:-snip-
-double snip-

-T-T-Tripe snip!-
>tfw you will never enforce a kangaroo trial and ham it up so much a coder adds pigs to the game
Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #131134

I once tried to run a gimmick where I was Captain Kangaroo, obsessed with running trials, but I never got too far with it. It takes a lot of organisation and security being on board as well, so it was a bit more effort than I'd expected. Really need to try again while hiring some sort of bailiff/enforcer to take security's place in managing the courtroom while I bang the gavel and request statements.