Talk about video games here
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by Ricotez » #137389

Bottom post of the previous page:

TheWiznard wrote:
Ricotez wrote:Been getting back into modded minecraft
are you playin on a private server? Arty hasn't hosted a server for a while and I kinda feel like modded mc again. I've heard about expert mode from a a video; does it really take two hours to craft a bucket??
For a bucket you need 3 metal plates, which requires the Industrialcraft hammer, which requires impregnated sticks, which require creosote oil, which requires a coke oven. The Immersive Engineering version of the coke oven needs clay and sand so if you work hard you could have a bucket in maybe half an hour or so? The problem is that vanilla tools are extremely fragile so you also need to get the basic Tinker's Construct tables for better tools if you don't want to waste a ton of time replacing them.

Also I play on a whitelisted public server, if you want to join you have to write an application on their forum but they're not super strict and as long as you show some common sense you're fine. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to advertise them on this forum but I can PM you the link to their website if you want to.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #137413

DemonFiren wrote:Old AoS was fun as fuck.
SMG a shit, though,it's literally "spray in the general direction of your opponent's head and if they're as much as scratched you get a one-hit-kill".
Shotgun also a shit, but an actually shit shit, because damage and spread were improperly adjusted.
Rifle was, of course, ruined in 0.75 because >lel it no longer aims where you shoot
fuck just spent the last 2 hours playing. fucking every server is 24/7 hallways . IMHO it's like the worst fucking map in existence, why anyone in the fucking world would want to play only hallway is byond me.

Server is hosted in UK
okay whatever
only non full 24/7 ctm hallways map I could find with decent pop
blue team vs green team
join greens
autism fort around the intel
suddenly everyone on my team dies from a headshot
blue team literally is made of hackers
full on spinbot in our spawn.
somehow kick him
server returns to normal for a awhile (about 1hr 20 mins in to my 2 hours)
suddenly "diablo" joins green team
all this guy lives for is to destroy friendly fortifications, doesn't even attempt to kill an enemy just break our shit
every time we tell him to stop we get
"AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH" in chat
after half an hour of his shit I start a votekick to get rid of him
"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHH" is his reply
kicked
suddenly everyone dies from a headshot
hackers are back
fuckthis.jpeg
leave

I still really like playing but fucking christ;
1) why are there only 24/7 hallway wtf
2) it's like the only people playing are sperglord 13yr olds , how do they even find obscure games like this?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #137431

Obscure games like this are halfway decent and free, how the fuck do you think.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #137446

Deitus wrote:semi-related, /v/ has been running private servers of ace of spades (the old one before it got bought out). had some good times on that game, should look into it
Oh shit, I loved that game back when /v/ was well into it. Might have to give it another poke.
Mime: Depresso
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #137447

You'll have better chances waiting for Iceball or VxW.

That is to say, just as close to zero.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #137504

Booted up Endless Legend. First impressions: It's fucking beautiful, and I love the fantasy take on 4X games.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #137505

I kinda got back into battlefield. It's a nice time killer. It's right in that area that it's more serious than Call of Duty but less stressful than CS
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #137507

Been playing Stalker: call of pripyat real fun lots of fun good game
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #137509

Ikarrus wrote:Booted up Endless Legend. First impressions: It's fucking beautiful, and I love the fantasy take on 4X games.
It does a fantastic job of making the lore and world just different enough and a brilliant job of making them translate to game mechanics. It feels like the game was built gameplay first, and then lore & world second, yet the developers were not in the slightest bit lazy at implementing the latter. The races are marvellously diverse, too.
Mime: Depresso
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #137532

a friend of mine is always saying how great persona 3 is so i guess i'll be giving that shit a try. main raisin im playing is for the dating sim part, i just want to be loved ;_;
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #137534

Ikarrus wrote:Booted up Endless Legend. First impressions: It's fucking beautiful, and I love the fantasy take on 4X games.
for some reason I always confuse "endless legend" with "dungeon of the endless" even though they are different games anytime someone mentions one I think they are talking about the other
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #138080

So I played several hours of Don't Starve Shipwrecked

World 1: Snakes on an Island

The island I started on, aesthetically, looked bitchin' as hell, and there was an island straight to the north swarming with monkeys but full of gold. After getting all of it and going back to the starting island and setting up in the center of it, I realized something

Every night snakes come out of the fucking woodworks and I have to fight off like eight of them

After starving a lot because I couldn't find a place to burn some trees for charcoal without taking half the island with it, running out of twigs, and generally getting sick of the motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking island, I surrendered myself to fate and died

World 2: Something something the Great Flood something something

Yet another aesthetically bitchin' island with a naturally generated lake in the middle. With some seaweed in it, just out of reach. Fucking tease. I set up base at a cape at the top, which is basically empty, especially of snakes. First night, I realized something again.

This place floods nearly completely every night

Welp. Fuck you tides, I ain't no bitch, I base where I want to.

This time around, I had a grasp of what I was doing and things went faster. The surrounding islands weren't quite as loaded as last time, but I had enough to get a decent start going. Starvation was a problem for a while, until I managed to get myself a crock pot, wherein the problems were lessened greatly.

Then I got poisoned by a snake and very slowly died.

POISON IS BULLSHIT
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #138449

invisty wrote:The races are marvellously diverse, too.
What an understatement. I finished my first game as the Drakken and am just now starting up another one as the Cultists, and they feel like completely different characters, in both personality and strategy.

I really love their whole end-of-the-world scenario during the late-game.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #138460

I fucking loved the shit out of the necrophages, they used to be super OP right when they released. They'd get a retarded amount of food for every unit they killed, and also by the end of the game if they were doing well or the map was big enough, they'd have stacks upon stacks upon stacks of default foragers to send at the enemy Soviet Russia style, with stronger units backing up behind them if the Zapp Brannigan stratagem didn't work.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #138463

Just don't mess with custom races costs of traits is pretty divorced from value, like base vaulters are hugely over the limit and broken lords are under but can be totally broken with a few dust traits.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #138465

Yeah I remember totally breaking the game with OP custom races in Endless Space. I made a custom Empire race that had a stupidly strong start and some good dust gain, so if I didn't get fucked by having my expansion systems being total ass I usually won in MP because starting off so strong just led to this massive snowball. Great game btw, soundtrack in ES is 10/10.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #138510

Playing Endless Legend with a buddy of mine now, so in my off time I've decided to try out Dungeon of the Endless, which is pretty cool too.

I think I've become a fan of Amplitude now
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #138512

Yeah Amplitude is a great studio, they're probably my favorite because they've never made an objectively bad game

So onto Dungeon of the Endless which I've had since early access, holy fuck it's hard. You really need a strategy for this. The way to go about it is to only open up one pathway at a time, using all the resources you've gained to set up kill rooms in with your resource generators with a hero stationed there to tank the damage so your turrets don't die instantly. If you open up too many doors too early that give monsters access to your core, you're gonna die. This makes it very very interesting to approach since you can either rush straight to the end of the level to speedrun it out if you're gonna be having problems or attempt to grind as much as you possibly can since dust and other materials don't hold over between levels, only your heros and I think research levels.

Unless they added one, I don't think DotE ever had a tutorial, so I thought it'd be best if I put this here.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #138519

Yeah there's a very brief tutorial for the game which is basically explaining what the UI does. It's good enough to get going (By which I mean learn by failing)
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #138521

My first ever game of this consisted of me opening up a pathway, finding the exit, setting a few turrets, then picking up the core but not moving it to the end because I didn't know that's what you had to do and I got swarmed out.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #138604

Aight quick hot fix patch for starsector actually contained a redressing of most problems basically the guy sells himself short calling it such. No more investigations of friendship, instead factions offer you commission to kill their enemies (who become hostile to you) for more reliable money than bounties and the early game is smoothed anyway more rookie fleets and the market is no longer all Defective ships missing critical pieces permanently. Factions can now go temp hostile with each other over disputes, if you are commissioned you being a ripe shit can make this more likely. Actually got the beginnings of a wolf pack this evening 2 wolf (real ones never settle for D) and some random non combat friegter to just haul the shit for them for less upkeep than they take. I have overcome being overnumbered 3-4 to 1 against shitty pirates with just me and my wing lady officers might just be packets of skills with no personality but gotta love an officer who near beelines the strongest combat skill to max level (+100% damage against armour +25% against shield and extra systems knock out on hit at max). Just remember to use tac lasers and a graviton beam/ other decent medium energy weapon missiles are personal preference. Follow the new starter mass bounty in the starting system to build enough hegemony rep to buy more wolves then get decent guns off the black market.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #139532

Rogue Legacy.

I'm so bad at it.

Controller helps a lot but it doesn't git me gud
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139542

Started a new character on MH4 in (no doubt long) anticipation of MHX coming stateside. I'm trying to learn bowgun and I figure starting from the ground up would be the easiest way to do it.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #139563

[youtube]MGyaR2sSBkA[/youtube]
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #139564

TheWiznard wrote:[youtube]MGyaR2sSBkA[/youtube]

It's honestly amazing how good looking videogames have been getting over such a short time.

Hell, I remember when Crysis 1 was the absolute shit and was the best looking game out there.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #139939

The AI always underestimates frigate swarm.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #139944

Takeguru wrote:Rogue Legacy.

I'm so bad at it.

Controller helps a lot but it doesn't git me gud
I DID IT
I KILLED THE EYE
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #139952

Smash 4 Wii U For Glory is such a shit fest.

"Hi, yes, I play Link and I also stand in one place but I also play Link." Absolutely crazy skill differences between players, sometimes you get the best dude in the world and other times you get that dudes mom who is learning the controls.

Still fun though, not as fun as having friends play with you, but fun.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #140001

Now playing Endless Space... not as bad as some of the reviews may make it out to be. The AI is pretty dumb, though.

I'm not familiar with how combat works in this game, so I once had all but one of my planets blockaded by the fuckass rebels (Pilgrims vs Empire) for a good while, but they didn't bring any siege ships, and just kept feeding my newly mass-purchased fleet with his own trash ships, and quickly leveled up my Admiral 10 levels.

Endless Legend is better, yeah, but it makes sense if you consider that they took the lessons they learned and applied it to the newer game.

Pretty hyped for Endless Space 2 now.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #140116

Yeah the AI in Endless Space is total balls. All they do is spam really shitty ships forever, and never make any good ones. I remember a game I had going economy where I had like 10 fleets of Dreadnoughts with maxed weapons, armor, and basically pimped the fuck out. Every single turn, they'd kill the entire enemy fleet in a single battle phase, but they had so so many ships that It would've taken me literal real life days to kill all of them. This was with 2 or 3 fleets above a single system each, all of them killing a fleet per turn.

THAT SOUNDTRACK THOUGH
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #140117

Ikarrus wrote: Pretty hyped for Endless Space 2 now.
HUWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHTTTT!?!?

They announced a sequel!?!
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #140122

Yeah they announced it a while ago. I don't know if it's in development tho
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #140224

Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #140225

Incomptinence wrote:Image

The AI always underestimates frigate swarm.
frigates are the best ships in the game imo.

>attach graviton/tac laser to wolf

>get lots of wolves

>melt anything subcapital with the beamspam

ability to use phase skimmer to disengage is almost like cheating, it means that anything that can't basically volley through your shield in one shot can't kill you.

this changes a little bit in the mods because of MRMs like the hornet or javelin, but still.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #140247

ive been playing a shitton of a game called RPG MO on steam, its grindy in the best way and reminds me a lot of the glory days of original runescape. i highly recommend it, ill probably make a thread to shill it later
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #140248

Paragon can withstand a frigate pack of that size but the real shit wreckers of frigates especially your average antiship wolf is multiple warhead missiles like the Hurricane MIRV Launcher, you can find this shit mounted on the Astral or Aurora in vanilla and is probably the pound for pound best frigate fuck I could find in the simulator. Officers allowing you to have up to 11 ships piloted by level 20+ bad asses has however pretty much obsoleted fighters which is sad because I really wanted a combined arms fighter, frigate and carrier pursuit team.

Edit: While it is a pain to get running max settings nexerelin really puts some meat on the bones of the game.

I literally just pilfered from the station name lists we have because the mode by default has an error due to not having ENOUGH NAMES for the many random planets around those stars.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #141306

Fuck that game is sadisticly difficult, and I love hard games. Got a good human mercs war band with excellent mustaches going only to have it get completely fucked by a bad run. Twice. Taking a break for a little while
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #141329

Blunderfail again.

Another genocide.

Undyne hurts in all of the ways.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #141511

Oh no.
I don't think I brought enough scrubs to beat these templar.
But they were pansies and retreated. Blackrock fo lyfe.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #141751

got a wad of cash from family christmas, gonna buy some stuff hopefully this winter sale.
I think the sale is gonna start the 22nd so don't buy anything on steam until then
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #141760

TheWiznard wrote:got a wad of cash from family christmas, gonna buy some stuff hopefully this winter sale.
I think the sale is gonna start the 22nd so don't buy anything on steam until then
or if you do, don't play it for more than 2 hours :D
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #142587

So now I get what people mean about Spec Ops: The Line.

Is it wrong that I want phosphorous grenades in spessmens now?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #142590

We can make white phosphorous grenades afaik
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #142593

Last I tested it wasn't really an incendiary by itself, though.

But that was a long time ago.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #143238

And back to wasting my life.

From the Depths is very good at letting me waste my life.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #145068

Still having fun woth Endless Legend, but I'm starting to get issues with their late game. As in, the AI stops being effective and basically lets you snowball out of control and just overwhelm everything. And the fucking lag once your empire grows large enough, fuck

Gonna try it on Serious difficulty next with the Vaulters
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #145069

The necrophages are amazing, I really recommend you try them out. Though a bit of advice so you don't kill yourself, since stacks in that game have a unit cap, if you get over that with foragers from your special unit (that creates foragers for every enemy unit that dies) the upkeep will skyrocket to ridiculously large levels, so you want some mook stacks in front of your real stacks to wear them down. I'm only saying this because I had a stack of 15 running around for like 20 turns before I realized I was at a huge positive to not being bankrupt and it kinda fucked me really bad.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #145072

I'm playing as the necrophages right now on Hard and I'm basically steam rolling everyone with my 12+ Unit stacks after I consumed the Vaulters and the Wind Walkers. I make like 6k dust per turn so I'm not worried at all about upkeep. Actually, last I checked I had no military upkeep at all because of Boosters and Empire Plan reducing it to 0%

The last game I played as the cultists, and I found them extremely fun to play, but they're so vulnerable to getting screwed over early-game. I had a game where I started next to the Forgotten, and they spammed reduce population like crazy. I managed to destroy them but the damage was done and the Necrophage next door just rolled right in.

I also tried the drakken, and I am a firm believer that anyone who plays as the Drakken are assholes. It's way too fun to abuse the Force Peace/Truce/Alliance power.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #145143

DiRT rally. I wish i had a wheel but this game is fun as fuck regardless.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #145528

IrishWristWatch0 wrote:DiRT rally. I wish i had a wheel but this game is fun as fuck regardless.
Yes.

Just bought the Peugeot 205T and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is this supposed to be driveable by mortal humans?

This is insane.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #145535

Going to be playing/streaming Darkwood tonight if you guys want to see some spoops.

It looks like a cross between Cataclysm:DDA and Cyberdogs or something I don't know.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: