What are you nerds playing?

Talk about video games here
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by Ricotez » #159376

Bottom post of the previous page:

Drynwyn wrote:Far Cry Primal. I have a sabertooth tiger, and the sabertooth tiger SOLVES PROBLEMS.
name it diego

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #159837

I've put 36 hours in Stardew Valley across three days

I can't stop

KILL ME
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #159838

There is no escape. Just a few more days, then you can stop. Just a few. More. Days.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #159875

Beat Dungeon of the Endless again Image

Armory Pod is so fucking ridiculous lmao. One of the major early game difficulties in the game is just not having enough damage to do stuff and outlast enemies, but the armory pod gives you not one, but two sets of basic weapons for every weapon type there is, which means that all four of your heroes you start off with (rather than 2) have massive level 1 DPS steroids in the form of their weapons, and if you can get to a merchant, a huge burst of resources once you sell them all. The only downsides are that you don't have offensive modules, which aren't really needed if you take a character like Gork, and you don't have industry modules, which sucks, but ultimately isn't that much of a downside because you won't be using all the industry to build prisoner prods and other minor modules, instead using said industry to build major modules and Autodoc Shards for dat phat 20 hp regen per module. This means your heros are basically immortal if there's 2 or more autodoc shards in a room once they're upgraded to max. Apply dust field gens for watching and laughing as your tank hero gets hit by 80 monsters at once and not give a single fuck while he blasts away at the horde.

On easy difficulty it gets a LOT harder though, because on Too Easy you have 8 industry base per turn, on Easy you instead have 5, which means you have to be stupidly conservative with all of your modules since every single one of them is precious. It's still doable though, and still probably better than the regular pod because almost all of the downsides the armory pod gives aren't really too bad while it gives enormous upsides.

If you want to run an Armory Pod, which I recommend because it's so good, always take Max. Always always always. His science passive he gets at level 1 is already bonkers with normal pods but since you don't have science generators by default for the armory pod it eliminates a lot of your lack of research in the early game until you can get science modules rolling out. Gork is also a necessity, and since you don't have modules his purpose is to sit in a room with autodoc shards and murder the shit out of everything, usually not even needing any support. After that I like taking Opbot as an Operator because of how high his wit is and Troe is just a solid, fast character in general who's good at opening doors.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #160031

TheWiznard wrote:
Drynwyn wrote:Far Cry Primal. I have a sabertooth tiger, and the sabertooth tiger SOLVES PROBLEMS.
can it solve it's way face first off a cliff?
Pathfinding has only rarely been an issue, which was a pleasant surprise for me. It occasionally does weird things with cliffs and climbing (Sabertooths can climb cliffs), but on a couple occasions it has jumped off a cliff, landed, and a ragdoll corpse version sabertooth has spawned. The original tiger, however, stays alive and well.

...I guess it has a Dead Ringer?
Ricotez wrote:
name it diego

Done and done.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #160247

Not really a game I'm playing, but I've been repeatedly vexed by an effort to find an old gaming group my old man and I were part of(though he stayed with them for far longer). The 336th FS group for IL-2 Sturmovik. They had a few other names, Eagle Squadron among them and I could have SWORN they had some name or another like War Pigs or something of the like. I'd been thinking I could ask him about it because I should probably inform them that he died.

Yea, that'll work. Of course I found a site that looks very much Like them. Very familiar... It's forum has been defunct since 2009... Which sounds familiar because I remember back then Dad had told me that an old friend of ours and high ranking member of that group by the name of Bluetick had died of a stroke(or something else, it's been a few years.) And now I can't think of a way to find any of them any more. There is precious little information and it's highly likely that I won't find them all in one place again. I officially give up.

Speaking of IL-2... I'll have to see if, when I get ahole of his old computer, there are any old IL-2 skins. Maybe see if he's got that old one of the old family dog's face. Or maybe the Marty Feldman skin he did.

Before you think I'm getting all dour, I'm typing this with a smile on my face. A lot of fond memories here that I can't help but be happy to have had. Happy to share. That son of a bitch was one of the best pilots I ever flew with in that game. Seriously, put him in any of the YAKKs or a FW-190 and you would die. I remember him dogfighting successfully in the early-turretless IL-2s and not only surviving, but winning. Against players. He even juryrigged together a full makeshift cockpit, with pedals, using an old SAITEK HOTAS and some old racing wheel pedals.

Maybe it's better if they don't know. Just have the man fade into the sunset and on with his life.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #160324

New level on Paint the Town Red: Pirate Cove.

HAM SHAVING
http://i.imgur.com/5v3khYM.gif
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #160328

Doing a bit of civ V. I am terrible at finishing games the AI snatching a wonder I really wanted and stuff like that really gets me pissed.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #160428

Incomptinence wrote:Doing a bit of civ V. I am terrible at finishing games the AI snatching a wonder I really wanted and stuff like that really gets me pissed.
I too recently got the itch to play some Civ V, only 10 minutes into the main menu loading screen did I realize why I don't play it more often and then it crashed 40-50 turns into my game and I don't really want to sit around another 20 minutes waiting for the game to get set up
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #160894

Well had a pretty happy prince polynesia cultural victory. Went ocean wide obviously and managed to hold it together on circuses and pagodas for a bit before being thrown into a religious rage because all four of the players I am even close to are religious founders and one of them is THAT GUY who churns out nothing but missionaries and has a standing fleet of like three great prophets floating around one of my cities non stop waiting for him to find more places to virulently spawn to. I had heard the AI had no comprehension of naval combat but I was just flaberghasted. Runner up Persians thought they were clever asking me to take out the inca but they were next I took four cities including the persians completing wonder clump under my wind and by then I had enough looted art and archeologists scampering all over so I decided to go for a culture victory.

The AI would send 1 naval unit at a time at my exploration + (stolen) great light house powered fleet crawling with great admirals. They just didn't get it. Latter when the other AI I didn't conquer made little fleets of read ships they just shot barbarian encampments forever with no land support to actually remove the damn things.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #161206

i picked up eo4 because 5 is coming out soon(tm) and its cool. i also bought eou2
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #161795

Played a 'game' called Analogue A Hate Story, where you're some salvager thats been contracted to investigate a derelict generation ship, which you do by speaking to the crazy AI(s)

And dear god its everything wrong with Weebs and their Waifus.

Both main characters are so utterly fucking stupid and their dialog reads like something a 13 year old girl writes for her fanfic.
Naturally one of the waif-AIs looks like a 13 year old, because oriental's lust for young flesh isn't restricted to Japan apparently. (edit: although having just looked up the author I see she is in fact a Wapanese canuck, so maybe I'm being too quick to slate Koreans, our lovable star crafting playing dog eating friends that keep the world safe from the Giant Baby of the North)
The other is stupid feminist that spends her time raging about the patriarchy and misogyny,
Spoiler:
and probably killed everyone because she was on the rag and someone used the wrong pronoun or asked her to make a sandwich or something.
Last edited by Malkevin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #161796

Been playing a game called Battlestation: Harbinger. It is kinda like FTL except you can control up to 3 ships (plus fighters and drones) and you actually move around a 2d plane between jumps rather than it just being two pictures of ships fighting eachother. Really fun so far, and easy to get in to
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #161824

Still fucking sick so I'm jumping into Plague Inc : Evolved
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #161896

I forgot what my grand plan for not being bored was so I am just playing the culling while I wait for samorost 3 to come out
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #161901

i'm playing assassins creeds
will probably pick up the culling
also play runescape
I play Boris Pepper.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #162003

Been playing talisman digital edition on steam with five friends and most of the dlc. Holy hell this game is insanely entertaining the only possible downside I can give the game is that each game can last like four hours, not really a bad thing but still.

I've also been playing dwarf fortress again. I'm using the..(on iPod don't recall full name) dark ages pack or something like that. It's one of the more popular,updated,huge file size ones. Anyway genes a world to 300 years, looked at world in legend viewer. One civ of legendary dwarves(actual name of race) was consistently wiped out years after years by a vampiric dragon and a black dragon( I'm guessing a powerful ver. Of dragon) everywhere they settled the dragons followed and destroyed them. I join their civ and settle down near a hilly brook. Everything is going fine when suddenly were koola(? Australian thing can't spell) appeared RIGHT next to my safety bridge. I had chained animals in a whole perimeter but it somehow avoided all of that. Of course it gets in and screws me over. Rest in pieces my first ever quantum stockpiles.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #162041

You can always reclaim
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162042

KOALOWNED
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #162101

i once tried to play talisman DE whilst drunk with a bunch of people who normally dont play board games

we lasted about 3 turns before we were laughing too hard to continue. then someone played on another persons turn and im pretty sure everyone just moved to a different character because of it but nobody noticed.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #162123

ColonicAcid wrote:i once tried to play talisman DE whilst drunk with a bunch of people who normally dont play board games

we lasted about 3 turns before we were laughing too hard to continue. then someone played on another persons turn and im pretty sure everyone just moved to a different character because of it but nobody noticed.
I just finished a match with my friends where I was the troll and my friend the druid was on the crown for 50 minutes while I ran around the city expansion with the runeswword / magic scepter, stealing all his followers, gaining lives, and getting healing/random/preservation spells everytime I was at 1 life, taking me back up to 6 and absolutely assblasting my friend. then to top the fucking cake, I drew a card called wizard chess, which summons anyone anywhere in the world to your position to fight you in a craft battle. I had lower craft, still won and he ragequit. LOL.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #162379

Seems like you're getting Skyrim sickness, it happened to me too.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #162400

Looks like you've finally realised that Open World games replace good gameplay by throwing in tons and tons of generic shit instead.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #162403

My policy with open world is take as much generic shit as you like and then just leave it. You can come back to you silly munchkin years in the future anyway.

Currently playing the digital edition of gremlins inc. Man the amount of time this eats is absurd especially considering it lacks a thoughtful save function so you can come back to it. All the random shit which seems to be balanced to drag the leader down and make you feel like you can win or choose the winner. Fairly sure I spent 3-5 hours in one game because this asshole plopped down the artefact that eats victory points from every other player we all promptly shat on him in unison for hours until he barely won after said thing had been stolen and destroyed.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #162527

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #164181

Being playing some Tom Clancy's house deconstruction Simulator 2015. I feel like I'm too old for vidya as a 12 year old is now better than me.

Also been playing(read as testing) Star Citizen's $110m tech demo.The game has been constantly updating recently, it's ridiculous. Two 3 gig updates in one day.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #164198

i finally decided to install Captain's Edition for FTL.
holy fuck i can't believe i haven't done it sooner. this game is so fucking cool.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #164211

I just Googled that.

This is overwhelmingly huge.

I'm scared.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #164212

I'm playing I Am Alive

The whole thing looks like a grey fucking pile of mush. Also I fucking eviscerated an Old Lady's throat with a fucking machete after she pulled a gun on me
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #164250

DemonFiren wrote:I just Googled that.

I'm scared.
Yea no. Not today.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #164335

ThanatosRa wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:I just Googled that.

I'm scared.
Yea no. Not today.
trust me, it's not nearly as hard to install as it looks (the slipstream mod manager thing works surprisingly quick and painlessly) and completely resparks your interest in the game. if you don't do it today then do it tomorrow because it's kickass
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #164411

With Paradox grand strategy games, you have to understand that they serve a very niche market and thus cost more than your typical first person shooter. If you end up enjoying EU4, then chances are you'll be playing it for hundreds of hours, so your "cost per hour" will be low, even if all the DLC adds up to a substantial amount.

I still think it's better to have grand strategy games which cost more, than to not have them at all.

Can't wait for HoI4
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #164418

If you think Paradox games cost alot you should look at Slitherine's prices.
Shit is whack.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #164457

I finally ordered a new GPU so it's time for me to try a bunch of games I could not play before. Bought Origin Access. That gives me a bunch of new games for 4 euros a month, I'm not complaining.

Too bad BF3 and BF4 still don't run too well since my processor is a bottleneck but Titanfall doesn't use the processor as much I guess since it runs smooth as butter. Really enjoying that game, it's my new jam. Also playing lots of Street Fighter V, on max settings this time. Plus Fallout 4, love that game as well.
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #164660

Yes. :D
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #164717

It's so stupid of me but I feel like I need to honor my late father in a game. I just don't know what.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #164738

CosmicScientist wrote:
LiamLime wrote:With Paradox grand strategy games, you have to understand that they serve a very niche market and thus cost more than your typical first person shooter. If you end up enjoying EU4, then chances are you'll be playing it for hundreds of hours, so your "cost per hour" will be low, even if all the DLC adds up to a substantial amount.

I still think it's better to have grand strategy games which cost more, than to not have them at all.

Can't wait for HoI4
I'm loving it but I'm gobsmacked at how... cheap the game is compared to the available content. I want to take over the Eastern trade as Portugal, then on the next run try my hand at uniting the HRE, then maybe try Naples, break free, create Italy and unite the Med under one banner, after that try England, after that... after that... after that...
People talk shit about Paradox DLC but the sheer amount of gameplay you get from their games is unmatched by pretty much everyone else.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #164739

I still feel ripped off about Warlock 2
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Post by 1g88a » #164741

Do you like RTS games? Did you like the World In Conflict games? Consider the following:
[youtube]zh5dGGIQXn8[/youtube]

(review is pretty good, but infantry v infantry combat is frequent and often important. Oh, and don't bother with the naval stuff)
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #164782

With this new GPU I can finally play XCOM 2 as well, hurray! Also Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 1 is surprisingly fun for the casual game it is.

Been also playing Dragon Age: Origins. The only thing stopping me from enjoying it more is that apparently Bioware really botched the sequels.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #164790

I never could get into Dragon Age.

Dunno why. Maybe because I come from the Elder Scrolls corner.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Post by 1g88a » #164882

DemonFiren wrote:I never could get into Dragon Age.

Dunno why. Maybe because I come from the Elder Scrolls corner.
The first and only Dragon Age game I played was Dragon Age 2.
https://youtu.be/RXHvR5RRm6M?t=3m12s

Did not care for it.
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #164922

Playing a little space engineers again. Oh hello mysterious spinning piston force yes tear that test walker to shreds for the 20th time.

Honestly I just think it was because I pasted em.
cfitz22
Byond Username: Cfitz22

Post by cfitz22 » #164945

Been playing this obscure game called 'Space Station Thirteen'. It's about little pixel people in a pixel space station that try to research this weird new magic to develop super powers! It's super scary and has tons of crazy moments but it's a lot of fun. There are a lot of really fun jobs too, like the entertainment man, fixer, bomb maker, and floor cleaner! Sometimes there are even bad guys that come and try to steal expensive things from the station and break it with something the leader has to keep safe called the 'disk', which probably contains his favorite recorded TV shows and is why he needs to keep it safe!
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #164947

cfitz22 wrote:Been playing this obscure game called 'Space Station Thirteen'. It's about little pixel people in a pixel space station that try to research this weird new magic to develop super powers! It's super scary and has tons of crazy moments but it's a lot of fun. There are a lot of really fun jobs too, like the entertainment man, fixer, bomb maker, and floor cleaner! Sometimes there are even bad guys that come and try to steal expensive things from the station and break it with something the leader has to keep safe called the 'disk', which probably contains his favorite recorded TV shows and is why he needs to keep it safe!

I looked at some screenshots and it looks like crap, doesn't even have killstreaks. What kind of game doesn't have killstreaks! Heck it's not even in first person and you got to READ everything!
cfitz22
Byond Username: Cfitz22

Post by cfitz22 » #164949

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:
cfitz22 wrote:Been playing this obscure game called 'Space Station Thirteen'. It's about little pixel people in a pixel space station that try to research this weird new magic to develop super powers! It's super scary and has tons of crazy moments but it's a lot of fun. There are a lot of really fun jobs too, like the entertainment man, fixer, bomb maker, and floor cleaner! Sometimes there are even bad guys that come and try to steal expensive things from the station and break it with something the leader has to keep safe called the 'disk', which probably contains his favorite recorded TV shows and is why he needs to keep it safe!

I looked at some screenshots and it looks like crap, doesn't even have killstreaks. What kind of game doesn't have killstreaks! Heck it's not even in first person and you got to READ everything!
Yeah that's a confusing part. I wish I could talk to the person who made the game but I can't find out who it was. What the frick! If I found that person I would recommend they add a fighting mode and respawns because I end up 'critical' a lot (what is that by the way?) and end up becoming a Casper after a few minutes.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #165043

Samorost 3 is the shit
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #165113

I ignored the late tsaricides warning and got rainbow six siege, it's pretty good with friends
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #165164

I've got fuckin' sucked back into Kingdom of Loathing again.

Damnit.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #165176

Jesus, I left that ages ago.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #165184

I actually like this description quite a bit.