What are you nerds playing?

Talk about video games here
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by One Seven One » #218241

Bottom post of the previous page:

I've been playing Blue Revolver, a colorful shmup game that one of my favorite artists worked on.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/439490

http://woofycakes.tumblr.com/
NSFW:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #218259

CosmicScientist wrote:I know some people said they never really used the clergy/nobility/burghers expansion stuff.
Thats silly of them, because those give you pretty nice bonusses if you know how to use them

Who wouldn't want a boost of 100 of each point every 30 or so years, and to wipe out the autonomy on some provinces?
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #218274

CosmicScientist wrote:Could you give us a rundown of what's changed?.
www.eu4wiki.com/Developer_diaries#Rights_of_Man

The traits (technically "ruler personalities") are something AI doesn't takes advantage of per say, but they modify AI behavior. There are both positive and negative ones, both in bonus and AI modifier.

Here's some:

Midas Touched - National Tax Modifier +10% (that's what both player an AI get) and AI modifier "Demand gold in peace" "Be more likely to pick certain Idea Groups".

Inspiring Leader - Morale Armies +5%. "Be more likely to join an Alliance"

Naive Enthusiast - Better Relations Over Time -10%. "Ignore Aggressive Expansion" "Prefer to pick on someone their own size" "Send gifts more often".

Careful - Aggressive Expansion impact -10%. "Overestimate Enemy Strength" "Start one sided wars".

Some are more negative:

Embezzler - Yearly Corruption +0.05%. "Sell their provinces to pay for their debts" "Debase their currency more frequently".

Ruler will start with one trait, and gain two more throughout their reign.

The estate system is just a background thing. You don't really need to pay too much attention, but you can use it in dire situation, to get a general or some quick cash.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #218364

The Sunless Sea expansion is out, and I'm ready to plunge its depths. Yarr.

Also WEW LADS apparently Wasteland 3 is going to be a thing, check it out it's already hit it's funding in just a few days https://www.fig.co/campaigns/wasteland-3#about
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #218610

Planetside again, or still.

Damn I love being the shittiest infilshitter imaginable.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #218671

I might try out Planetside later and see if it has improved at all
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #218676

Transformice tbqh

Comfy as shit
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #218705

I tried to be goodcurity in SWAT 4's campaign.

A bunch of people got shot.

A bunch of those people were me.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #218761

XSI wrote:I might try out Planetside later and see if it has improved at all
100 certs per BR up to 15 and it resets your certs once you hit 15.
That's the only thing I really noticed or care about. It makes the grind more bearable.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #219569

Dunno why but I picked natural selection back up again, remember having a lot of fun with it before my taste got soured by the try hards and ludicrously good players who can kill you in seconds and jump around like crack heads that you could kill em.

For those that never played it before, its an rts-lite draped over an assymetrical fps shooter/slasher. Think 'if ss13 colonial marines was good" and you get the idea. Marines vs xenos/zerg in that they start on opposites sides of the map, commanders build bases and resource collectors, fooot soldiers secure resource points, claim territory and protect it. Commanders also research upgrades for players to use in the field, with exosuits and not-ultralisks being some endgame units that can be invested in.

Lots of fun, with 12-24 people could become a tg game night thing for people to scream at each other for.
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
ManyBones
Byond Username: ManyBones

Post by ManyBones » #219591

ShadowDimentio wrote:The Sunless Sea expansion is out, and I'm ready to plunge its depths. Yarr.
It is actally good? Or they only added the zubmarine for lulzs and nothing more?

And currently Im playing civ5 due to massive hype. Gandhi nuke addict never gets old
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #219640

Ikarrus wrote:Robot tiddy game can actually be pretty fun if you can get over the overly tryhard "difficulty"

http://steamcommunity.com/id/icaruswong ... ed/530890/
I should not have read the comments on that review, the sheer autism...
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #219646

CosmicScientist wrote:EU4 stuff
Ottomans got lots of new events, relating to your consort, heir or even your mother and family of your consort (who are not a real thing). For example your mum will disapprove of your consort and you will have option to back your one true love but your mum will go after your heir reducing his legitimacy, or you can side with mum who will pick you a new wife. If your Heir's legitimacy drops too low he can go AWOL and eventually raise against you.

New fort system is great, it got rid of hunting enemy to wipe them out and then carpet sieging. Remember that in last patch they made so Besieger will be attacker if you try to relieve the siege, meaning he will get the penalties. So place them forts near rivers!
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #219677

Rivers give attacker -1 penalty on dice rolls.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #219680

I'm not sure if I understand.

You have a fort in a province with a river crossing. Enemy movies his army in and begins siege. You move your army in to stop siege. Before, you would be considered the attacker and get river crossing penalty. After Rights of Man patch the enemy will always be the attacker.
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #219823

Thats retarded IM ATTACKING OVER A RIVER AND YOUR AT A DISADVANTAGE FOR IT!
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #219865

Stalingrad comes to mind. Soviets had to cross the river to get to the actual city to join the fight, it certainly didn't make it easier for them
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #219873

Playing Deserts of Kharak.
Its not homeworld but its not bad either.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #219881

Malkevin wrote:Playing Deserts of Kharak.
Its not homeworld but its not bad either.
>it's not homeworld
Aaaand dropped.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #219993

stellaris is 75% of an actual game now with the leviathans story pack.

woooh!!!

good job paradox!!
crack is whack but smacks got your back
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220051

Does that mean no diplolizards?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #220103

From dipping my toe into it Endless space 2 shows a lot of promise like the only race that plays like generic ES 1 race is sophons.

Lumius have a seemingly simple but game changing affinity of buying outposts. Basically the momment they see a system they like they dump cash into it bam gonna be theirs. Also some weird shit about selling planets so if they over expand they can charge you to maybe have your own back yard back. Abuse the fuck out of probe system and buy planets you can't actually reach.

Voidyani are weird as shit and can either snowball out of control or slum it for yonks due to their work all habitable planets in a system with ship based slow growing pops shit. Cool idea but they really need to rework home system generation because with these guys anything less than a double colonisable in or near their home system means they are shit canned forever. Triple colonisable does the opposite and they can have that in the home system.

Cravers are still hungry and while AI don't get it players still need to wreck shit to survive as them.

Still rougher around the edges than stelaris but this is amplitude it's gonna get better.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #220125

Broken lords were cool and they were weighed to a high dust start civ style.

Their affinity was the most breakable and they were pretty much the primary reason you kept custom races out of things. There was a slew of dust increasing traits they didn't include in their default package.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #220168

Many many mobile games.
Recently Osiris: New Dawn by myself and the vehicles make life 3000% easier

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
JJRcop
Byond Username: JJRcop
Github Username: JJRcop

Post by JJRcop » #220414

I'm playing Redout a little bit lately, a racer really fast game with hover ships that control like hover ships not cars.

[youtube]JiwbHCZ605U[/youtube]

Here's one of the races I recorded at like the beginning of this month but didn't bother uploading until today.
I lurk quite often...
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #220782

Wew I got elected as an HRE Emperor for the first time. As Prussia.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #220878

I'm trying to play Tall with Prussia instead blobbing, so the plan was to just maintain the Empire as Emperor using my Space Marines. But alas Spain is a Defender of Faith and I'm Reformed, so Imperial Ban is hard to enforce.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #220884

They might, if they're losing, have occupied provinces, high exhaustion, debts. If they refuse the call they will lose the Defender status. But it won't happen, considering they are such a powerhouse.
XSI

Post by XSI » #220887

They lose defender if they ever deny a call to arms from someone of their religion

And the AI really values it highly, so they're unlikely to do that.
Bright side? Not like they can use all their colonisation and new world against you. What are they going to do? Land a colony's 8 stack on your fort? You should be able to deal with those. Navy is probably not that big a deal either, you just need to be patient enough to bleed their war exhaustion out
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #220889

Spain has Burgundy in Personal Union and Burgundy fucked over France earlier, so they do have means to go through HRE and fuck me over. Especially since I would have to war Bohemia, Poland and Lithuania, and I probably can't do it by myself without Austria's help. And they are already pretty weak, poised to get rolled over by Spain in that conflict.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220985

Jesus christ the new Phoenix Wright game.

I cried
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220987

Trying to get two countries to stop a war in Native Alternative Expansion in M&B as a trader with a bunch of Rome larpers pretending they're still relevant. Nordic infantry are some bullshit.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #221027

Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
Borderlands 2
Halo MCC
Ayylien Isolayytion

Holy fuck that ending to clap-tastic voyage was so sad I almost cried.
One person on this planet wrote:Wow you're funny and original Eous
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #221081

Another stay in the Dungeons of the Endless.
The music is good and the lizard is pretty.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #221704

DemonFiren wrote:Another stay in the Dungeons of the Endless.
>pretty
>lizard

pick one

also i finally gave into the /v/ memes and decided to play morrowind, and its actually pretty damn fun. the combat is pretty bland like everyone says but i really like the story and dialogue and shit, especially how you have to find your way to places via npc descriptions and landmarks rather than a waypoint, or you have to press for dialogue instead of just meeting x npc to get y. the only real gripe i have about it is that there's no book tracking mod like skyrim, which really triggers a bookaholic like me since i dont know what i have and have not read without having to resort to the wiki.

thinking about maybe buying oblivion when it goes to $5 during christmas since i like morrowind so much, anyone have opinions on that? skyrim was my first TES game and im also debating whether or not to get back into that what with the remastered edition coming out tomorrow.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #221713

You had better gone with the tesgeneral guide to modding morrowind.

Also, yeah, lizards are enormously pretty.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #221716

"Beat" Touhou 6.
gotta work on doing Normal without Continues, then try to beat Lunatic, then move on to Extra.
tough days ahead.
私は完璧
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #221725

DemonFiren wrote:You had better gone with the tesgeneral guide to modding morrowind.

Also, yeah, lizards are enormously pretty.
>/tesg/
>/letspostskyrimnudes general/

yeah i uh think i'll pass famalam

also lizards are objectively ugly as fuck
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #221738

The tesgeneral.com Morrowind guide is actually amazingly non-lewd.
Hell, even the Skyrim guide is clean aside from body replacers needed for most prettier skin textures.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #221755

Deitus wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:Another stay in the Dungeons of the Endless.
>pretty
>lizard

pick one

also i finally gave into the /v/ memes and decided to play morrowind, and its actually pretty damn fun. the combat is pretty bland like everyone says but i really like the story and dialogue and shit, especially how you have to find your way to places via npc descriptions and landmarks rather than a waypoint, or you have to press for dialogue instead of just meeting x npc to get y. the only real gripe i have about it is that there's no book tracking mod like skyrim, which really triggers a bookaholic like me since i dont know what i have and have not read without having to resort to the wiki.

thinking about maybe buying oblivion when it goes to $5 during christmas since i like morrowind so much, anyone have opinions on that? skyrim was my first TES game and im also debating whether or not to get back into that what with the remastered edition coming out tomorrow.
If you play Oblivion I suggest you completely ignore the main quest, I mean like outright pretend it doesn't exist as soon as you're out of the tutorial dungeon, and only do it after everything else. All the other storylines are great, expecially the thieves guild and the dark brotherhood. Daedric quests (for the artifacts) are pretty awesome too. Enemies are auto-levelled and that can be annoying but you can remove it with mods, I personally didn't mind because they gave a costant challenge even at god-like levels and it was funny to be ambushed by highwaymen in full daedric plate or minotaur lords jumping out of a bush.
XSI

Post by XSI » #221774

Remie Richards wrote:"Beat" Touhou 6.
gotta work on doing Normal without Continues, then try to beat Lunatic, then move on to Extra.
tough days ahead.
Posting encouragement
As someone who has beaten Lunatic in that one(Though with bombs and a long time ago), you're in for a fun time.
Some spell cards are actually easier on lunatic than on normal, but as expected most will kick your ass on a first try.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #221902

XSI wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:"Beat" Touhou 6.
tough days ahead.
Posting encouragement
As someone who has beaten Lunatic in that one(Though with bombs and a long time ago), you're in for a fun time.
Some spell cards are actually easier on lunatic than on normal, but as expected most will kick your ass on a first try.
<3
It's encouraging to know that somebody I know's done it, makes it feel more manageable.
私は完璧
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #222079

the further i get into morrowind the more i get the impression the entire series should be renamed "how the dwarves fucked everything up"
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #222084

Dwemer.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #222085

Dwemer were cool right until they fedora-tipped so hard they became the skin of their DIY godbot.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #222087

Lumbermancer wrote:Dwemer.
nigga its the same fuckin thing
DemonFiren wrote:Dwemer were cool right until they fedora-tipped so hard they became the skin of their DIY godbot.
is that what the golem was about in TES 2? im by no means a lore expert on TES but from what i've gathered they were fairly advanced and were conceited douchebags to all other races because of it, then they found a god's heart and were like "but we dont believe gods exist!" and tried to make one out of it and ?????? happened leaving 99.9999% of them gone in some fashion.

ill have to wikidive sometime later.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #222093

Dwemer weren't manlets.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #222108

Been playing dragon Ball xenoverse 2 when my computer decides not to kill itself with a black screen and sound lopping, pretty fun so far. It is essentially xenoverse 1, but better
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #222128

I thought that they were even called dwarves in the first place because they were found by a race of giants who saw them as tiny?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #222144

Wyzack wrote:I thought that they were even called dwarves in the first place because they were found by a race of giants who saw them as tiny?

Giants: "Holy shit you guys are small"
Dwarfs: "Nah dude you're just giant"
G: "Hmmm no you're just tiny"
D: "Wtf"
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #222178

The very first dungeon you are most likely to explore on your way to Balmora are Dwemer ruins, home of the infamous puzzl box. I'm pretty sure you can find Dwemer ghosts there, and they are very much human sized. That reminds me, ghosts in Morrowind are absolutely immune to all but magical damage. They changed it in Oblivion and Skyrim, for casuals.