Bob Dobbington complaint by Laimingass

laimingass
Byond Username: Laimingass

Bob Dobbington complaint by Laimingass

Post by laimingass » #194449

Right,so I was playing the start of the round and the head of personnel was doing his job really poorly, probably was new.

I decided to gather tools and try to break into to hop, greytide him, and give out all access since he was slow as heck and didn't know what he was doing, I asked him for security job and he just returned my id unedited, that's how bad he was.

Right, so as I was removing a window to hops office, the warden comes along, he immediatly starts chasing me and shooting a disabler at me and naturally i pull out my stunprod and stun him.

While he was stunned I tried to run away, but failed to do so because i was disabled by the disabled beams.

Then the warden pulled out a ballistic, and shot me to death. I have never ever seen any security do this type of shit ever, especially killing someone for resisting arrest and breaking a window.

Bob Dobbington said it was an IC situation.

I'd understand you can get killed if you steal caps laser gun or break into armory, BUT getting killed over attemped break in and resisting arrest is just utter bullshit. This doesn't seem fair to me.

I've been playing for like 4 days on this server and once I play sec I'm as competent as they come, this warden is the worst sec I have seen BY FAR.

To top that all off, once I was killed by the warden, like 2 other people in deadchat said they got killed by the warden for the smallest crimes also.

Tl;DR: I got killed for dismantling a window and resisting arrest.
Bob Dobbington
Byond Username: Bob Dobbington

Re: Bob Dobbington complaint by Laimingass

Post by Bob Dobbington » #194451

I would invite other admins, especially Game Admins or higher, to review my decision and let me know what I can correct for the future.
Game Admin for /tg/station. I usually play Daisy Holmes, the botanist.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #194452

>act like a greytiding fuckwit

>Get dunked

>cry

Seems pretty IC to me. This is maybe the most laughable complaint i have ever seen
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #194453

Ok let me understand, you wanted to break into HoP to hand out all access, warden stops you and you stun him, then complains when he shoots you, as you put in the ahelp, for no reason?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #194454

>for no reason

Holy shit did he really say that?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
laimingass

Post by laimingass » #194455

Yes, you honestly think killing people for dismantling windows or resisting arrest is okay? The warden didn't even know what I was up to, your telling me next time I play as sec I can just kill people whenever I want just for the smallest crime ever?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #194456

Please try it so we can remove you forever
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #194457

HELP: Laimingass/(Bob Burger): Warden killed me for no reason. - heard by 0 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
for no reason
Here in lies the problem. There was a reason. You being a greytiding idiot.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
laimingass

Post by laimingass » #194458

I don't think any of you have read the original post, the only thing I actually did was dismantle a window and stun the warden then try to run, thats ALL.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #194460

HELP: Laimingass/(Bob Burger): Warden killed me for no reason. - heard by 0 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.

I should be removing you for banbaiting, however bob dobb's already ruled it an "IC issue".
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
laimingass

Post by laimingass » #194461

And now I just got banned for apparently being a greytiding cuck.

Alright next time someone wants to play on here, I'll tell them that dismantling a window or stunning a sec can get you banned for 10800 minutes.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #194462

You have a disturbing lack of self awareness

"I decided to gather tools and try to break into to hop, greytide him, and give out all access"

Act like an antag, get shrekt like an antag. At the very least you not mentioning your greytiding when you adminhelp about being killed "for no reason" is banbaiting
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
laimingass

Post by laimingass » #194463

I'm not ban baiting, that was legit unfair in my opinion. The only rules I've broken when I was playing here was for ic in ooc that I didn't think was wrong, a warning for recalling the shuttle. thats ALL
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #194464

I decided to gather tools and try to break into to hop, greytide him, and give out all access
and naturally i pull out my stunprod and stun him.
your telling me next time I play as sec I can just kill people whenever I want just for the smallest crime ever?
I think this has set the record for worst admin complaint
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
laimingass

Post by laimingass » #194465

https://gyazo.com/cef92cf993f137e288deeac7703c8266

"constant greytiding"
"complains when gets killed"

I greytide but I do it within the rules, and I NEVER complained about getting killed, only this ONCE, because I thought it was unfair.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #194466

Weekban for making an admin complaint is a bit much. Questioning the rules on the forum is fine, even if "SO I CAN DO X?" is an obnoxious way to do it.

That said the original complaint is without merit.
laimingass

Post by laimingass » #194467

Whatever, ban me, I'm not gonna play on this server anymore anyways. I've barely broken any rules since I started playing on here even though I have a bad history, I've quit for 3 months and only came back 4 days ago, and started playing here. Doesn't matter, I'm out.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #194468

Bye