Atlanta-Ned

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderator: In-Game Head Admins

danno

Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Atlanta-Ned

Postby danno » Fri May 26, 2017 3:19 pm #299209

Except it resets itself every time you reconnect to the game
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

Nilons

Byond Username: NIlons

Postby Nilons » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:09 pm #304555

Where's my fukken hat ned
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g

srifenbyxp

Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Postby srifenbyxp » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:23 am #316969

Recently handled an A-help for me, did so in a sloppy manner over the usage of toys and a text book example of Shitcurity. If this wouldn't be the second time I had a negative session with Alanta-Ned I'd say he was decent.

Would not and never will vote him for Headmin until a noticeable change in behavior.
Click This> https://www.twitch.tv/ggfenby | https://twitter.com/GGFenby

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.

Steam ID, GamerTag and everything else: SrifenbyXp

Hathkar

Byond Username: Hathkar

Postby Hathkar » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:34 pm #330727

Tried sending an ahelp today (Round 75272 - ~6:10 PM EST) about the captain and an engineer seeing me be chased and killed outside the AI satellite by a ling wearing the space suit and armblade powers. The captain and engi don't even shoot at or even look at the ling while this is happening. The response I get from Ned is "RIP Rule 10". That's fair enough I suppose, but later in the round this same captain kills someone who helped take down a double e-sword traitor. I relay this information, Ned says "Ok". I ask "Okay, you'll look into it, or Okay, you'll ignore it?" and get the response "The latter. We don't generally respond to ahelps from 3rd parties".

Considering I've also heard similar complaints about Ned from someone else, I thought I should bring this to attention.
I play as Launch Kusami on Bagil (Rarely on Sybil).
Also you should max your suit sensors.

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:54 pm #330733

Hathkar wrote:Tried sending an ahelp today (Round 75272 - ~6:10 PM EST) about the captain and an engineer seeing me be chased and killed outside the AI satellite by a ling wearing the space suit and armblade powers. The captain and engi don't even shoot at or even look at the ling while this is happening. The response I get from Ned is "RIP Rule 10". That's fair enough I suppose, but later in the round this same captain kills someone who helped take down a double e-sword traitor. I relay this information, Ned says "Ok". I ask "Okay, you'll look into it, or Okay, you'll ignore it?" and get the response "The latter. We don't generally respond to ahelps from 3rd parties".

Considering I've also heard similar complaints about Ned from someone else, I thought I should bring this to attention.

We don't get involved in a situation unless asked to by one of the involved parties. That's always been the way we handle things.
Feedback pls (Don't bother though, because I am perfect)
### ListVarEdit by Atlanta-ned: /datum/reagents reagent_list: Water=/obj/item/weapon/gun/energy/alien
IcePacks wrote:>all you have is a taser and the cold realization that you're a haphazard bandaid over a problem that may or may not exist, applied by someone who doesn't know or care enough about their job to do it properly

OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are

Hathkar

Postby Hathkar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:41 pm #349323

I ahelped about an issue, asked if it would be looked into. "*shrug"*. Asked again, was told to tell a headmin, since it "It's not my place to do anything about them. Take it up with the headmins".

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:56 pm #349329

Hathkar wrote:I ahelped about an issue, asked if it would be looked into. "*shrug"*. Asked again, was told to tell a headmin, since it "It's not my place to do anything about them. Take it up with the headmins".

As I told you in-game, 1) we are aware of it and 2) I cannot handle it.
### ListVarEdit by Atlanta-ned: /datum/reagents reagent_list: Water=/obj/item/weapon/gun/energy/alien
IcePacks wrote:>all you have is a taser and the cold realization that you're a haphazard bandaid over a problem that may or may not exist, applied by someone who doesn't know or care enough about their job to do it properly

OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are

Hathkar

Postby Hathkar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:02 pm #349330

It's more the fact I had to pester you for more of an answer than *shrug*. You didn't say you'd forward it to the headmins, you passed the buck to me to do it, instead of doing any actual adminning, from my perspective.

jcll
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Jcll
Github Username: jcll

Postby jcll » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:42 pm #391840

Is a nice admin and works hard. Showed me a lot during my training!

zaracka

Byond Username: Zaracka

Postby zaracka » Tue May 01, 2018 6:36 pm #405966

I ahelped asking for a Newscaster on the Lavaland Syndicate base. He put plenty in interesting spots around the bar etc. and even went as far as to make it IC by announcing the addition on the Syndicate channel as "Important Leader Person." Got more than I asked for, muh immersion wasn't ruined, and it was kind of funny. This was great considering the AI and it's borgs were under the Reportertron lawset. Turns out the mime had his own feed channel too.

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Tue May 01, 2018 6:56 pm #405977

zaracka wrote:I ahelped asking for a Newscaster on the Lavaland Syndicate base. He put plenty in interesting spots around the bar etc. and even went as far as to make it IC by announcing the addition on the Syndicate channel as "Important Leader Person." Got more than I asked for, muh immersion wasn't ruined, and it was kind of funny. This was great considering the AI and it's borgs were under the Reportertron lawset. Turns out the mime had his own feed channel too.

I literally alt-tabbed back into the game when I heard your ahelp and just spawned the newscaster. Whatever happened after that was done by another, better admin.

Zarniwoop

Byond Username: Dagum

Postby Zarniwoop » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:37 pm #443724

I ahelped to ask for clarification about the validity of somethin. Makes a snarky remark and closes it immediately, then bwoinks me five minutes later to bitch and moan that I ahelped at all. Like, really, I was asking if something was valid and this dude gets so salty over it he ruminates for 5 minutes before bwoinking me just to tell me his opinion on me personally. Make this dude take a nap or somethin, Christ.

subject217
Github User

Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Postby subject217 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:56 pm #443887

you asked if it was valid when you got killed for using a smoke machine to spread fly mutation toxin, you're ban baiting and you got what you deserved lol
thankfully former admin
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20553

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:45 pm.
Reason: coffeeposting

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:46 am.
Reason: coffeeposting

Nabski

Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Postby Nabski » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:40 pm #468336

Refused to give me a really simple trade, saying it was bad.

I rolled it the next round.

It was bad.

Spoiler:
This was a close one, you were almost on page two there.
Welcome to the second page.

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:22 pm #468338

Nabski wrote:Refused to give me a really simple trade, saying it was bad.

I rolled it the next round.

It was bad.

Spoiler:
This was a close one, you were almost on page two there.

Atlanta-Ned, right as always!

Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Postby Coconutwarrior97 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:26 am #472872

he sweems vewwy nwice when i swee him wand he is always vvewy funny xD!!!!!!
(we should hang sometime on steam if u want lol >////<)

Gigapuddi420
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Postby Gigapuddi420 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:10 pm #474424

Showed me how to search the statbus for rounds with their own newscaster stories. As someone who frequently uses that feature what more can be said. The statbus is great.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.

Vile Beggar
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Vile Beggar

Postby Vile Beggar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:12 pm #475254

just plain perfect

Isy232

Byond Username: Isy232

Postby Isy232 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:58 pm #475531

Acknowledged the effort I put into making an appeal to prove my intent and why I thought I wasn't breaking the rules at the time.

+1

Appeal mentioned:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21555&p=475528#p475528

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:40 pm.
Reason: Not admin feedback

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:19 am.

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:19 am.

PostThis post was deleted by Nervere on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:52 pm.
Reason: shitpost

bobbahbrown

Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Postby bobbahbrown » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:04 am #491257

good admin nice guy, lets me rant to him and we talk shop

Previous

Return to Admin Feedback