Post by srifenbyxp » #239993

Let's see what these puppies can do.

[youtube]LVgiZGz1Mz8[/youtube]

Highlight of 2016
>The rise and fall of SJWs
>Trump is now the Emperor
>Shills tried to steal the election multiple times and failed
>Good anime selection last year {Drifters/Gangsta/Survival Game Club}
>Decent games releases despite that any released sequels were trash.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by TheColdTurtle » #239996

FIRST HA GOTEM
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #240006

First for RUSSIA
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #240017

>millions of Americans fell for Russian propaganda, are in deeper denial than Russia itself
>Erdogan is so far off the deep end he sees Gülen behind every corner
>IS thinks that randomly killing innocent people will totally work out in the long term
>lots of celebrities died but Harambe too
>South Korea builds world's first working bipedal giant mecha
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #240019

srifenbyxp wrote:>Decent games releases despite that any released sequels were trash.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #240027

I thought xcom 2 was released in 15'. That was actually bretty fun.

I would lewd a viper, so hard

Also lock down the 2k16 thread. ITS NOT CURRENT YEAR - LOCK IT DOWN. LOCK IT ALL DOWN!
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #240035

>>millions of Americans fell for Russian propaganda, are in deeper denial than Russia itself

>the actual irony of it all being america influencing elections and governments around the world for decades and finally tasting some of it's own medicine, only for obama to lash out like a child about it

hehe
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #240039

Obama and his master Shitlerry are just trying to cause as much diplomatic damage as they can before trump takes the reigns in a petty attempt to derail the global peace.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #240040

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Obama and his master Shitlerry are just trying to cause as much diplomatic damage as they can before trump takes the reigns in a petty attempt to derail the global peace.
You're joking.
Right?
You don't seriously believe this kind of bullshit.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #240042

what other purpose does this thrashing about actually achieve

please elucidate the situation as you see it, lizardman
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #240043

Trying to save the face of an entire nation, nevermind that that's impossible because that same nation elected Trump.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Cik

Post by Cik » #240046

how does spastically ejecting diplomats of a nuclear power, calling something that's questionable at best "an act of war" and then threatening sanctions "saving face"?

i guess i'll ask:

do you believe that the russians hacked the election? if so:

how was this accomplished? through what methods? releasing true information?
what about wikileaks saying it was an internal source and not russians? are they lying?
do you trust the CIA when it makes statements? if so, why?
do you believe that hillary & co are actually angels, if so, why? is everything released about her actually some sort of russian fabrication? have the russians taken over wikileaks somehow?
do you think that stating with little evidence that other nuclear-armed powers are engaged in acts of war against you is a bad idea? why or why not?
do you think that the soviet union fell? why or why not? are we still in a state of undeclared war with them?
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #240047

>https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/f ... 6-1229.pdf

>saving face
>americans in high places and high responsibilities fall for phishing emails
>US government releases explanation which essentially says "please stop being retarded online" and straight out mentions common sense not being so common

Imagine admins here being corrupt, then accidentally letting a singulo poster steal and release logs of admins being badmins, and then admins crying about how singulo is ruining tg to try and save face. The problem to be solved first isn't the face part.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #240050

Besides, even if le russkies were "the root of all evil we must restart the cold war" I'd rather be unwitting servants of them than the Saudi scum because Russia has ushanka and vodka, which are superior to turban and shitty tea.

It usually takes something like an alien invasion or wacky kraut genocide to get America and Russia to team up. People are so fucking sick of Arabs that they're pushing for X-com to form. Grab your laser rifles, tovarisch!
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #240051

>preferring vodka over tea
See, this is why I hope you're memeing.
Now let me put on my lecturing kaftan real quick.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #240054

I say we nuke Isreal until we can officially call it isn't-real
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #240074

Why not, get this

Put a bit of vodka in the tea and have a better drink?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #240075

This is the year of the linux desktop
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #240078

Seriously though, how in the everloving shit is "Russia hacked us and exposed all the horrible stuff we did/are doing lynch he" somehow more of an issue than the emails that they leaked? Is this real life?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #240080

Russia is an easy target for Americans to hate, with the cold war and whatever. Besides it's not like we can just bomb them right ha ha
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #240180

XSI wrote:Why not, get this

Put a bit of vodka in the tea and have a better drink?
Damn you beat me too it.

I do wonder what tea and vodka tastes like, and would hot tea or iced tea work better?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #240189

Iced tea, unless you want grogski.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #240249

Wyzack wrote:Seriously though, how in the everloving shit is "Russia hacked us and exposed all the horrible stuff we did/are doing lynch he" somehow more of an issue than the emails that they leaked? Is this real life?
Geez oh man, the KGB hack both the DNC and RNC servers, only leak the dirt on the DNC, and tuck the dirt belonging to the Republicans away in ol' Pooty's blackmail folder. Now, we all know that Republicans are just as dirty, if not more, than Democrats. So, the DNC emails are leaked by a foreign country to expose corruption in only one half of America's political system. While, the Republicans, who have been ranting about peace with Russia, avoiding WW3, and cracking down on China are left alone.

Do you honestly think Putin did that out of the goodness of his heart?
Followed by Putin congratulating a Presidential victory, for the first time ever.
Followed by Putin's offers to rekindle relationships with the US. For the first time ever.
Followed by the FBI, CIA, and Homeland security announcing heavy Russian interference.

NOPE.
N O T F U C K I N G C O N C E R N I N G A T A L L
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #240254

Is there any proof Guccifer 2.0 was backed by the Russian government though?

AFAIK he was another "truth" hacker like anonymous was.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
XSI

Post by XSI » #240265

>heavy Russian interference

Idiots fell for a phishing scam that happened to come from Russia (The country, no confirmed links to government)
And a disgruntled DNC staffer leaked to wikileaks, he was not russian but the leaks were declared RUSSIAN EVIL SPIES too
During all this, established media made themselves look like fools and Russia Today of all things looked attractive and unbiased to many

Have you actually seen the pdf on how to prevent 'hacking' in the future? It's literally just the inteligence services saying "Please don't put your password into unknown and unsecured websites", because politicians don't know how to internet and actually do this

You can blame Russia for it, but it's more along the lines of self-afflicted idiocy that Russia happened to take advantage of.
Cik

Post by Cik » #240275

XSI wrote:>heavy Russian interference

Idiots fell for a phishing scam that happened to come from Russia (The country, no confirmed links to government)
And a disgruntled DNC staffer leaked to wikileaks, he was not russian but the leaks were declared RUSSIAN EVIL SPIES too
During all this, established media made themselves look like fools and Russia Today of all things looked attractive and unbiased to many

Have you actually seen the pdf on how to prevent 'hacking' in the future? It's literally just the inteligence services saying "Please don't put your password into unknown and unsecured websites", because politicians don't know how to internet and actually do this

You can blame Russia for it, but it's more along the lines of self-afflicted idiocy that Russia happened to take advantage of.
russia took advantage of it by standing there and cheering for something going their way for once

if it was the russians, where is the proof

give proof suka
D&B

Post by D&B » #240280

The only Russian thing in the mail's was the fact that Guccifer, again, was Russian, but I'm sure the rudkies arrested him after he went public.

And for all intents and purposes he clearly wasn't government sponsored
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #240286

Marcel Lazăr Lehel, known as Guccifer, is a Romanian hacker responsible for a number of
D&B

Post by D&B » #240295

Malkevin wrote:Marcel Lazăr Lehel, known as Guccifer, is a Romanian hacker responsible for a number of
Fookin fake news.

So there's no real ruskie connection then
Spoiler:
fuck you
Cik

Post by Cik » #240315

not that they've actually released

then again everything east of halfway through germany is russia :^)
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #240316

wew laddios
D&B

Post by D&B » #240318

L fucking M A O
Spoiler:
fuck you
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #240321

Well, it's about to become historical reality.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #240328

D&B wrote:
Malkevin wrote:Marcel Lazăr Lehel, known as Guccifer, is a Romanian hacker responsible for a number of
Fookin fake news.

So there's no real ruskie connection then
Guccifer is not the one who hacked the DNC, he was already in prison at that point (though his prior hacks of high profile email accounts are what exposed the existence of Clinton's private server in the first place).

Guccifer 2.0 is the one who hacked the DNC, and there is some circumstantial evidence that suggests he's Russian rather than Romanian (for example http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/06 ... ints-on-it and http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/ ... -documents). Crowdstrike thinks Gufficer 2.0 was a front for a hacking group called Fancy Bear.

Attributing hacks is tough though, and the evidence is murky enough that people are just going to believe whatever supports their team at this point.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #240329

XSI wrote: You can blame Russia for it, but it's more along the lines of self-afflicted idiocy that Russia happened to take advantage of.
Self-afflicted idiocy or not, I want every country held accountable that interferes with our election by taking advantage of weaknesses in our system.

In other news, that stock market bubble is looking pretty bad. That, put together with Brexit, is going to send the global economy pretty far down the shitter (again).
With taxes being lowered to 15%, and all of those Wall Street execs in Trump's cabinet, whatever is coming will probably be worse than the 2008 recession. A lot worse.

Obamacare is on the chopping block, and Trump's replacement isn't that very different, if at all. So, if congress hates Obamacare so much, when Trump puts his healthcare reforms forward, they'll (hopefully) blatantly ignore that its exactly the same as Obamacare and pass it. Then, hopefully millions of people won't lose healthcare.

Speaking of healthcare, lets all hope that Trump doesn't touch vaccines. If he does pass any sort of legislation to lower the doses to stop the "vaccine autism epidemic", they just straight up won't work. Since the doses are too small, your immune system will pretty much ignore it. Making vaccines worthless. Then again, I'm hoping he preached all of that vaccine shit just to pander. Whoopsie, I forgot, only Hillary pandered.
:^)

I don't even want to talk about climate change, that shits depressing.

MY POINT IS, NO MATTER HOW YOU SPIN THIS, VOTERS JUST FUCKED EVERYTHING ON A GLOBAL SCALE.

And before you bring up Hillary, I'd like to quote Ricotez.

"A leaky faucet is better than a flooded kitchen after the plumber royally fucked up."
Last edited by MrAlphonzo on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #240330

Honestly the idea that the rest of the world would sit idly by while Americans determined their fates for the next 4 years is ridiculously naive, Putin would have to a moron to avoid trying to influence or undermine his global rival with so little risk and so much potential gain.

But in the end
imblyings wrote: Imagine admins here being corrupt, then accidentally letting a singulo poster steal and release logs of admins being badmins, and then admins crying about how singulo is ruining tg to try and save face. The problem to be solved first isn't the face part.
Cik

Post by Cik » #240333

mister spirit cooking himself fell for a nigerian phishing scam, i mean how fucking dumb do you have to be
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #240334

implying that the yanks haven't been interfering with elections and installing "democratic" governments all over the world for decades now
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #240336

srifenbyxp wrote:Also lock down the 2k16 thread. ITS NOT CURRENT YEAR - LOCK IT DOWN. LOCK IT ALL DOWN!
Anonmare did just that and said SHUT IT DOWN without including this clip which is a fucking travesty
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #240338

[youtube]aRl7OC1tvAw[/youtube]
XSI

Post by XSI » #240341

In the end, the one thing everyone can agree on

Fuck politicians, they'll always do what you don't want them to do anyway. I know a whole lot of Trump supporters who wanted Trump for anti-globalism and anti-corruption, and of course
The guy makes wall street his cabinet and doesn't seem to care about the whole anti-globalism thing anymore.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #240342

imblyings wrote: Imagine admins here being corrupt, then accidentally letting a singulo poster steal and release logs of admins being badmins, and then admins crying about how singulo is ruining tg to try and save face. The problem to be solved first isn't the face part.
Imagine its the headmin election, and both of the lead headmin candidates have evidence of badminerry yet to be released to the public. You get your hands on all of that data. Now, you want ERP unbanned. It would benefit you greatly. One of the headmin candidates shares this view, the other doesn't. You release the information on the opposing candidate, leading to them falling in the polls. Your candidate comes out victorious. You now have a headmin that shares your views, and a folder with evidence of their badminnery to blackmail them with, if the need ever arises.

While you're fucking a lizard in a bolted dorm, the voters are too busy in-fighting to hold you accountable for messing with the election.
XSI wrote:In the end, the one thing everyone can agree on

Fuck politicians, they'll always do what you don't want them to do anyway. I know a whole lot of Trump supporters who wanted Trump for anti-globalism and anti-corruption, and of course
The guy makes wall street his cabinet and doesn't seem to care about the whole anti-globalism thing anymore.
Politicians are pretty shit, yeah.
But what did they expect, voting in a TV celebrity?
They thought he'd be any better?
After the last TV celeb they voted in, Reagan?
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #240348

Alphonzo how can you ignore everything saying that it was not the Russian government?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #240349

Wyzack wrote:Alphonzo how can you ignore everything saying that it was not the Russian government?
I didn't even say who did it in that hypothetical scenario. Whoever breached the DNC, Russia or not, most likely got into the RNC servers as well (Which are known to have also been compromised). So, WHOEVER did it, didn't leak ALL of it.

And how are you ignoring everything thats saying Russia did do it?

Is the Executive Branch just having a tantrum for no apparent reason?
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
XSI

Post by XSI » #240355

MrAlphonzo wrote: While you're fucking a lizard in a bolted dorm, the voters are too busy in-fighting to hold you accountable for messing with the election.
Just go play on an ERPstation or something. Or vore
XSI wrote:In the end, the one thing everyone can agree on

Politicians are pretty shit, yeah.
But what did they expect, voting in a TV celebrity?
They thought he'd be any better?
After the last TV celeb they voted in, Reagan?
Most of them just really hoped he'd do better than Hillary
Which, granted, isn't a very high standard to hold him to. At least they hoped he wouldn't be actively fucking things up.

Also, Wikileaks has stated several times now that it wasn't Russia leaking it. But of course they are ignored by everyone.
Maybe Russia has blackmail information. Maybe not. But we do know that they are not the one leaking this stuff.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #240357

>Imagine its the headmin election, and bo-

I will help you instead of arguing

The correct way to go about this is

>gee willickers this corruption has sure made me concerned, we should lobby the government and force them to pass stringent laws and systems that prevent corruption in the first place!
>aw hell maybe we should cut down on our meddling with governments from other countries, it sure doesn't feel nice to be meddled with ha!
>well it's a shame our officials were dumb enough to fall for something even high-schoolers recognize! maybe they should go through yearly internet security retraining to address any potential issues!

not

>who really cares if the DNC and clinton were laughably corrupt and evil, even if they were, those darn republicans and drumpfkins must be just as evil!
>it was really evil of russia to interfere with our elections but please don't mind the tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of lives lost due to the US meddling with elections and governments elsewhere
>[if we don't mention it then they won't realize the hacking was just our officials being dumb enough to fall for a phishing scam]

please take notes and help make america great again :-)
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #240359

Ausops what were your inspirations for the autorifle sprite? Someone wants their character drawn holding one and it lead us to consider how strange the gun is. Is it a top loaded MP7?
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #240361

Something crye rifle something neotokyo

>top loaded mp7

What
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #240365

Not the original sci-fi looking ones, this one

Or did steelpoint sprite the new one
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #240366

I didn't like how the egun looked so I made my own version, steelpoint repurposed it to be what it is now. The egun did always look like a mp7, maybe I did have that in mind when I made it.