Hand of God

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Hand of God

Post by Steelpoint » #139628

Bottom post of the previous page:

The main thing I'm getting from this game mode is that the average player is a idiot outside of killing people.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #139639

Steelpoint wrote:The main thing I'm getting from this game mode is that the average player is a idiot outside of killing people.
Welcome to /tg/. This is the focus, the essence of the community. It is simultaneously our biggest attraction and most significant problem.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #139801

That's as absurd, and incorrect, as 'most players are griefing edgy shitlords'. I've been through literally more rounds than almost anyone, been an admin for years round after round, and I'm telling you, the vast majority of people don't cause trouble most of the time. They're just, well, average. Yeah, most people are average, big shock.

If most people were shit, or retarded, the system we've set up literally would not work and I'd have to warn/ban 30-40 people every round, and it's never that bad. Ever.

The mode just needs quality of life features implemented. And balance things. And and and...
RIP
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #139802

to be actually finished
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS