Fucking make holy water non-alcoholic

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Malkevin

Re: Fucking make holy water non-alcoholic

Post by Malkevin » #196952

Bottom post of the previous page:

Wyzack wrote:I would just like to clarify that there is no way holy water being alcoholic started as a balancing feature as i am pretty sure that it was a thing before holy water deconversions existed. It was just another "lel alcoholic priest" joke like the fact that he starts with beer inside his bible
Partially correct.

Indeed alcoholic holy water was a thing for god knows how long, but I was aware of that when I did the deconvert stuff and left it in as a sort of balance thing*

*Although I'll say I was more interested in getting the basic features in balance at the time, so I'm not exactly overly bothered by the alcohol stuff.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #196964

Solution: Allow crews/players being force-holy-watered to rebel and fight/kill the indiscriminately force-feeding sec team.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #196985

They can already do this but if they're full stripped and buckle-cuffed to a bed while they're waiting for a deconversion they can't really do much.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #197019

Drynwyn wrote:Solution: Allow crews/players being force-holy-watered to rebel and fight/kill the indiscriminately force-feeding sec team.
That's a real good way to turn a mildly competent sec team into a deathsquad in a jiffy. Moment some shitler tried killing another officer I'd be breaking out the shotguns and teargas, see if they try pushing people when it earns them a buckshot to the head.

Mind you I despise any form of shittery from anyone, so I'm a bit bias'd in that regard.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #197056

Reece wrote:
Drynwyn wrote:Solution: Allow crews/players being force-holy-watered to rebel and fight/kill the indiscriminately force-feeding sec team.
That's a real good way to turn a mildly competent sec team into a deathsquad in a jiffy. Moment some shitler tried killing another officer I'd be breaking out the shotguns and teargas, see if they try pushing people when it earns them a buckshot to the head.

Mind you I despise any form of shittery from anyone, so I'm a bit bias'd in that regard.
If sec tries to fight a cult AND a minirev.... Odds of winning are poor.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #197094

Drynwyn wrote:
Reece wrote:

If sec tries to fight a cult AND a minirev.... Odds of winning are poor.
Depends how they go about it.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #197100

Reminder that nerve stapling all the drones prevents rebellion.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #197195

Suggestion: Give the chaplain a 30u vial of antihol that can only transfer in 5u doses

or sec just make antihol.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #197197

The cure to your sins is alcohol
High amounts
The future is horrible!