Toxins Bombs

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Re: Toxins Bombs

Post by XDTM » #274227

Bottom post of the previous page:

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
confused rock wrote:
Knaive wrote:bring back fusion so we can make fusion bombs
OH MY GOD KNAIVES IS ALAIVES
Spoiler:

But yeah, unless Toxins is reworked, its virtually never used on any other round without antagonistic intent, and the distance & clearance to carry bombs all the way to mining to put in the hands of fallible miners who already have overpowered content.
Thankfully i have a solution to deliver toxins products to mining without actually having to hand them over
Miners using bombs antagonistically does not fall under the issue i pointed out, because if you don't want to risk miners bombing stuff, all you have to do is not make bombs. The issue, again, is that if someone feels like making a bomb to bring to security, nobody can really say no until it's too late to detect and stop, or they'll be labelled a metagamer.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #274228

In which case as the attached suggestion hyperlink suggests, the bombs are used and shot out as soon as they are made rather than left around as objects waiting to explode, and traitorous use means smuggling away some for personal use. I mean, you're making a bomb object on a station with nothing to bomb non-antagonistically, and then passing it over to someone else entirely on the trust premise they'll use it to break rocks.

Spoiler:
Knaive
Byond Username: Knaive

Post by Knaive » #274362

make an engine that transforms the kinetic energy of an explosion into electrical energy based on the destructive force

and then merge toxins with atmos
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #274450

Knaive wrote:make an engine that transforms the kinetic energy of an explosion into electrical energy based on the destructive force

and then merge toxins with atmos
When nanotrasen does an internal combustion engine, it does one big.