Cyborg stuns

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Re: Cyborg stuns

Post by Cik » #211782

Bottom post of the previous page:

yes

changeling just doesn't understand the fucking rules, which as pretty typical for these sorts of complaints

AI did nothing wrong who cares

if the problem was that the AI let him inside there is no problem

if the problem was that the AI is too powerful that isn't fucking true because the HOP had like 50 ways out of the fucking room, he's just a fucking moron

0/10 complaint not even a seed of anything worthwhile here see you in a month when the tears start again over the extraordinarily nerfed nigh defenceless AI ruining your game by helping you kill an inhuman monster from beyond the stars it's obligated to murder

:roll:
Cik

Post by Cik » #211790

there are a dozen changeling abilities and a dozen non changeling tools that would have gotten him out of that fucking room you moron, i listed them all and there are more besides.

being murderboned by a fucking changeling is not that fun, and you removed the only fucking thing in the game that was capable of restraining a changeling without fucking killing it anyway. as i've expounded before the R-walls and turrets are FUCKING MEANINGLESS WITH A TWO TC ITEM OR A SINGLE POINT CHANGELING ABILITY HOLY SHIT YOU CAN WALK THROUGH WITH A CROWBAR OR KILL IT THROUGH THE WALL IF YOU CANNOT KILL THE AI YOU ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME FAM SERIOUSLY HOLY SHIT GET GOOD

HELL PUTTING IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING STATION IS A FUCKING BUFF LIKE I'VE TOLD EVERYONE HERE A MILLION FUCKING TIMES BECAUSE THE DEFENSES ARE FUCKING ONE HUNDRED GODDAMN PERCENT FUCKING USELESS

I HAVE LITERALLY GONE AGAINST MY INTEREST FOR AGES BY TELLING EVERYONE HOW TO KILL THE AI IN LIKE THREE STEPS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE WITH FUCKING HOUSEHOLD TOOLS DUDE FUCK OFF YOU GUYS ARE NEVER SATISFIED BUFF AI PERSONALLY IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS WILL EVER BE FUCKING SATISFIED ABOUT ANYTHING FUCK OFF

IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO KILL THE FUCKING HOP WHY DID YOU GO AND DO IT YOU MORON YOU ASKED WHERE HE FUCKING WAS AND THE AI TOLD YOU WHAT EVEN IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM HERE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #211803

Both of you, get me some tl;drs.

I don't feel like reading all this unformated copypasta-like caps lock bullshit.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #211804

Well this is a comfy thread.
Cik

Post by Cik » #211812

they ask you to do things

you do them

BRAUPOGNPOWUINPQOUINRPFOGUIENPOINP$O:NIFGP:EN AI YOU ARE TOO GOOD AT HELPING ME DO THINGS WHY DIDN'T YOU LOOK AFTER MY SAFETY

they ask you to do things

you refuse
SPGUIONPUIOWGUIONPEHNPWINPOINPWNPGENPWRINP AI ROGUE STORM THE CORE BLOW THE BORGS

unwinnable scenario

get me out of this fucking place
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #211834

Get good you degenerates
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #213017

Lol git gud get a flash!!!
Poeple choose a stunprod over a flash since fuck flashes worthless? And when a borg is after you and gets you BORG OP NERF
The future is horrible!
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #213019

Cik wrote:also he's the HOP so he has a FUCKING DOOR REMOTE

HE CAN JUST UNBOLT THE DOORS

HE COULD HAVE LEFT AT ANY TIME REEEEEEEE
A remote that cant control his very own office
The future is horrible!
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #213348

The changeling had the armblade right? If it saw him with it alone with a corpse with it's armblade out then they had extremely solid proof the guy was a changeling.

Well other than the armblade sting power which is pretty stupid and no one buys it and the whole point of buying it is to trick people so if nobody gets tricked it is pointless. Even then the victim in the room is the ling and captain should be there anyway.

Also nice job putting up a thinly veiled ban request on an AI for doing what you wanted cosmic scientist. It's space station 13 not catch 22.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #213353

I was thinking more if a comp stomping admin just so happened to ask you for the details on this plainly defective doorknob, based on your position that most AI players should be banned, you would graciously graciously provide them like the concerned citizen you are.