Space nazis general

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Space nazis general

Post by Supermichael777 » #162142

Needs more guns. the spawneres churn out to quickly. mabey activate them by proximity. HULK PUNCKES TO STRONK AND TOO MANY. the gygax has no guns. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Space nazis general

Post by PKPenguin321 » #162151

suuuuuper fucking cool away mission, i love it love it love it.

my main request is that you either nerf the hulk dudes or add more guns. the hulks are immune to a lot of forms of melee damage and there aren't very many guns on the mission to begin with.

it would also be good to scatter some emergency O2 lockers around so backup oxygen is available, and maybe throw in some hardsuits near the spawn area. during testing admins spawned the paranormal investigator hardsuits and those worked pretty well.

maybe make it more obvious what direction the moon is in, admins had to tell us via announcements and even then i was unsure where i should be heading.

:+++++1: top quality mission regardless.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: