That One Round on Bagil On the 10th of September

General SS13 Chat
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

That One Round on Bagil On the 10th of September

Post by Reyn » #513934

Whooooo boy. Don't know why I'm making a full blown thread for this clusterfuck, so here we gooo!

>Round starts, I roll sec, department is set to engineering
>IMMEDIATELY get warned of unidentified lifeforms, people start yelling for armoury opening. Nah. doesn't happen.
>Alright, Shift proceeds as norma-
>HOP looses their shit
>Ends up crushing someone with the shutters/blast doors for the hopline
>Greytide goes fucking balistic
>Sec gears up with riot gear
>Everyone's grabbing all access as the rest of sec tries to handle it
>Key word tries. The tide is too dense, We retreat to brig
>Attempts are made to deal with the tide, they fail, the tide becomes more violent, And starts to actively attack sec. the tide's forces are being encouraged by the chief enginer, among others.
>Random twat with illegal captain ID, During this clusterfuck, comes in the brig, Illegally.
>I shoot them with a buckshot
>They start yelling shitcurity and break into armoury
>Firefight continues
>Situation calms down, they're still yelling. Warden releases them, which they never told, so i shot again thinking they escaped.
>Alright lets let them go
>That fuck starts yelling "KILL SHITCURITY" soon after they get out
>Greytide has fucking anihilated brig
>ERT squads sent in
>I head back to engineering, fight some tiders, Die to tiders because of forgetting a certain door was shocked, and the cunt stealing my shotgun.
>Go in deadchat
>Look arou- HOLY FUCK ITS ABSOLUTE FUCKING MAYHEM
>"Wait, Is this even fucking revs? What the fuck is going on"
>Admin spills the beans to deadchat. It's not revs and they have no clue what the fuck is happening
>Security and the rest of the crew resume open fucking warfare, while I try to understand how the fuck this happened.
>More ERT sent in, they fail
>shuttle is called, people are now just killing eachother in a clusterfuck of blood and gore.
>"TIMELINE DELETION IN 5 MINUTES"
> [youtube][/youtube] CHRONO TRIGGER NUKE
>Fuckers leave on shuttle after chaos continues
>Shuttle is a bloodbath from what I remember
>Shuttle arrives at centcom
>Round ends... It was just traitor or blood brother. NOT REVS AT ALL
>Admins had no clue what the fuck to do about that mess, and Honestly, I dont blame them

It was a bit of a rush, so I don't remember it perfectly... But HOOOLY SHIT everyone, including the person who was bitching about being shot for breaking into sec (Who bitched about it in deadchat too) Agreed that this was an absolute clusterfuck. Just... What the fuck was that round. It was yesterday, so... yeah. If anyone else wants to talk about it, or share stories... feel free. I just wanted to write my thoughts.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: That One Round on Bagil On the 10th of September

Post by MortoSasye » #513937

As the AI, I hated that round with all my soul. Greytide bad.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #513939

is this the round arathian made an appeal about?
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #513959

That round was a clusterfuck.

Pretty early on in the HoP line the warden had a disabler out and flashbanged themselves then just started shooting people. I disarmed them and someone else took the disabler. They swapped to the shotgun and filled me with buckshot. Some kind idiot pulled me out of crit and I went back for round two, sending them into crit but getting myself killed in the process.

Thanks for the write-up because I didn't manage to figure out what the announcement was about for like five minutes then just went to sybil.

EDITED: The RD was trying to save the warden, and they would start fireman carrying them and get booped away by reactive teleport armor.
Last edited by Nabski on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #513963

Tarchonvaagh wrote:is this the round arathian made an appeal about?
Arth was security that round. Actually, In deadchat, he was saying that "The only thing I regret was that I didn't kill more greytiders" or something.

Now, Further elaboration, I don't think anyone was banned for this mess. If there were bans, alright. If there weren't I understand why. It's hard to determine how the fuck this happened.

Now, Good things in that mess which I came apon.

The head of security was responsible and was actually rather strongly against Security using lethals in the first bit of the riot. Armoury was only opened for us to grab riot armor. Medical was actually... I don't think medbay was actually a problem when it came to tiding, but not entirely sure. The medical staff overall was... Honestly ok. Security, for the most part, for the immediate mess at the office, Was well organized. This definitely changed, but there was honest to goodness riot procedure going on for a while. The admins, honestly, Handled the situation as well as they could at the ammount of chaos it reached.

On a side note, I'm also inspired to make a little thread on what, at least in my opinion, is and Isn't shitcurity, or is or isnt justified from security. Because I honestly saw a lot of people yelling shitcurity over things like sec shooting people when they're literally breaking into brig and armoury.

I'd also like to hear other people's stories of that round.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #513978

i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #513980

Fine, I'll move it.
Dootdoom
Byond Username: Dootdoom

Post by Dootdoom » #514584

As yes another round where my rapid murdering as traitor sends the station into a giant fucking hellhole
hi