would you happen to be a mime irl yakk
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Re: Little things you do in-game while bored

Post by srifenbyxp » #55528

As an engineer I either build forts or install lights and camera's in maintenance while making backdoor deals with security for riot armor.

As a captain I give free shrugs and hope I don't have to do anything. I hope for the chance to host a mortal kombat even in the dorms with shotguns using live rounds, I'll probly get dinged for it but then again i'll play it safe and get pain waivers from contestants!

As HoS I upgrade the brig's cell to pain chambers, make a turret inside the cell with no room for protection form stuns. Uncuff the swine and leave him on arrest until his times up.

Anything else I'm a general nuisance especially towards asshats, people who humor me or even helps me on the other hand I go the extra mile to give them my aid in hyper competent mode. I value co-op <3
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #55654

I escalate situations wildly.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #55700

usually i'll clean everything up in my department/general area and organize it. i hate shit being left all over the place
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #55704

miggles wrote:>no dying words
would you happen to be a mime irl yakk
yeah ok lemme whisper my suicide note like some kind of gay emo baby before i leave the game like the big gay turd i am
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #55737

whip out my futa cock
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #55738

ERP, han be.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #55917

Recently, I make my char go insane.

Other times I'll try and RP a little more, maybe sit at the bar and shoot the shit with the bartender, sit down and have a proper meal.
Or as the HoP make Ian have puppies, because puppies, always gotta have more puppies. PUPPIES!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #55919

When I work in Science I try to find uses for the Test Lab. Usually I mass produce boards and components in R&D and turn Testing into my science bunker.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #55921

I tend to do the same thing to the Cargo warehouse.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #55948

One time I broke into EVA and lay down in there (on eff 3, where I was clearly visible). When Security pulled me out, I got up and lay back down inside again. This went on for 10-20 minutes until stuff happened and the shuttle was coming.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #55969

Cipher3 wrote:One time I broke into EVA and lay down in there (on eff 3, where I was clearly visible). When Security pulled me out, I got up and lay back down inside again. This went on for 10-20 minutes until stuff happened and the shuttle was coming.
Reminds me of a certain clown who got (gave himself) all-access just to climb into the brig office and lay down on the floor with a bedsheet. Crazy kid sat there for a while telling me stupid clown stories until a cult happened or something.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #55984

Every time I join mid-round as an assistant, I try to get EVA access and explore derelict. Why there isn't an official Salvager or Explorer profession is beyond me
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #55985

Luke Cox wrote:Every time I join mid-round as an assistant, I try to get EVA access and explore derelict. Why there isn't an official Salvager or Explorer profession is beyond me
Because its basicly an RP job or one that isn't really always part of the game play.

Doesn't take too much ask the HoP to assign you such a job (if the HoP is nice of course...)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #55989

peoplearestrange wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:Every time I join mid-round as an assistant, I try to get EVA access and explore derelict. Why there isn't an official Salvager or Explorer profession is beyond me
Because its basicly an RP job or one that isn't really always part of the game play.

Doesn't take too much ask the HoP to assign you such a job (if the HoP is nice of course...)
There's some pretty sweet loot off-station though, and we could always add more to justify the profession. HoPs tend to be 50/50 about assigning it, since EVA is a sensitive area.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #56210

cedarbridge wrote:
Cipher3 wrote:One time I broke into EVA and lay down in there (on eff 3, where I was clearly visible). When Security pulled me out, I got up and lay back down inside again. This went on for 10-20 minutes until stuff happened and the shuttle was coming.
Reminds me of a certain clown who got (gave himself) all-access just to climb into the brig office and lay down on the floor with a bedsheet. Crazy kid sat there for a while telling me stupid clown stories until a cult happened or something.
Sometimes as clown I break into the captain's office, tuck myself into his bed and see how long it takes anyone to notice.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #56225

One time, as a mime, I broke into the bridge and put up a revolutionary/commie poster.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #56244

Recently, I've taken to joining causes. Such as clowns and mimes going on adventures.

Endeavouring to find the Medical RIG is also a noble cause.

Sometimes I cause slight trouble around the station. Like getting into the HoP's room when he's not there (somehow) and flushing things that are on his table down disposals.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #56265

AnonymousNow wrote:Sometimes I cause slight trouble around the station. Like getting into the HoP's room when he's not there (somehow) and flushing things that are on his table down disposals.
In one of my more "greytidey" acts I once broke into the HoP's office when they refused to do their job, disassembled everything and moved it into cargo. He came back to a bare office, not even any floor tiles.

Set the entire thing up exactly how it'd look in his office, just inside the cargo warehouse :D
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"