Streaming Spessmen?

General SS13 Chat
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Streaming Spessmen?

Post by srifenbyxp » #436841

So this is a question that's been bugging me for some time and I most likely already know the answer, to prevent a tl'dr: I want to stream spessmen to rope other retards into playing /tg/.

However however however, being the law-abiding spess man myself I know this would most definitely risk rule 2 "Do not use information gained outside of in character means.". Not everyone can be like me and ignore IC in OCC comments from salty bastards and/or screen hop; thus being like a smart idiot and continue as normal.

So main question (yes I saved this as the last thing because why not)

What are the precedents of streaming spessmen if allowed?
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Streaming Spessmen?

Post by BeeSting12 » #436844

See the relevant policy discussion on this. I agree with whatever the current headmins said on the manner
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #436847

hahaha i just realized this wasnt a candidate debate thread but still read the policy discussion on it.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #437525

Inform admins before you join the game. Do not have team antagonist on from roundstart. When dead hide/blur/block chatwindow.

Also when you inform the admins via ahelp link said stream. Anyone found to be using your stream to meta will of course be banned. Failure to abide by the rules above will cause the streamer to be banned.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes