>Revenant uncloaks, starts essence drain
>"FUCKING SHOOT IT"
>he's got his gun out
>he shoots me once
>die to drain
>he shoots at a wall a few times
>bruise packs my head once
>drops medkit and leaves me in the morgue

You'd think he was an antagonist playing the incompetent or something.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
CandyClown
Byond Username: CandyClown

Re: Summer Woes

Post by CandyClown » #96007

I'm getting an elitist tone from this post. Perhaps you forgot that people require time and practice to be good at something?
Skyglazer
Byond Username: Skyglazer

Post by Skyglazer » #96013

Scones wrote:blaming your :salt: on the epic summer meme : the thread
Why not just eat a brute patch or two so you can not die if you can't depend on the guy?
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #96021

Come on man, we were all new once.
Though a new player should not be playing Head of Personnel. Command stuff should be played by people who have a handle on what they're doing and, ideally, should be one of themost experienced people in a department.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #96081

They can't have been a roundstart HoP, if they were a lizard. Maybe promoted?
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #99618

>Spawn in as fluke ops
>Half the team obviously has no idea what they are doing
>After many minutes of trying to explain the standard plan of 'Bomb tcomms, kill AI, bomb armory', we head out.
>I always bomb tcomms, so I'm off doing that with one other flop
>We plan to coordinate our armory and tcomms blasts for max confusion
>This means using the big red button
>I C4 my way into tcomms, summon my bomb, start to walk away
>Suddenly, the bomb blows up out of nowhere
>I am sent into crit, eventually die when singulo eats me after being dragged around maint for five minutes by my buddy
>Find out later that one of the other ops had no idea what the button did and was just spamming it on the shuttle as we placed our bomb
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
dionysus24779
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #99655

Fiz Bump wrote:>Find out later that one of the other ops had no idea what the button did and was just spamming it on the shuttle as we placed our bomb
That's funny and awesome. Newbie Nuke Op playing around with a shiny big red button, just classic. :honkman:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #99683

what does this thing do?
*press press press*
hey dude what does this thing do?
*press press distant explosion*
dude I dont think this thing does anything at all
*press press press*
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DrunkenMatey
Byond Username: DrunkenMatey

Post by DrunkenMatey » #99749

TheNightingale wrote:They can't have been a roundstart HoP, if they were a lizard. Maybe promoted?
Exactly. And this is also why lizards aren't allowed to start head roles. We all know they are inferior to human beings; of course he failed to save you or kill the revenant.