Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Your least favourite round type

Post by PKPenguin321 » #117581

blob is dead last
malf just barely loses to cult
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #117583

my 'favorite' roundtype varies, but my least favorite is pretty easily shadowling, followed by blob and malf.
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #117584

DA is kind of shit because of the tendency for the antags to go "If I cause enough mass destruction, maybe i'll get the guy hunting me by accident!" At least the rounds end faster because of it though.

Malf is a fun idea but not very interesting in play because of how suprisingly little variety there is to it, as well as how many of the malf powers are just not that useful. Or at least just not as useful as other options that keep you from getting killed immediately.

Ling in traitor? Sure whatever, keeps it interesting for both the crew and the traitors when they gun down a dude and he stands the fuck back up.
Ling AS traitor? It's a bit much.
But pure ling? Is there anything more boring than just pure ling rounds?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #117587

I despise ling rounds.

That's bias from the days of instant stun+mute for 5 minutes parasting though.
The entire idea of /tg/ changelings is corrupted by the fact that parasting used to exist and I'll never get over it.

Traitorling is okay, only because there's stuff other than a ling in play.

If ling didn't exist, I'd have to say malf is my least favorite because they always either end quick because someone found an APC early or nothing happens until delta goes off and the AI goes off and hides in some out of the way APC
ChangelingRain
Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #117592

I honestly really dislike nuke ops, it just doesn't do it for me.
As my second pick, ling because it's a design travesty and pretty shit as its own roundtype(though it might get better once the team objectives actually fucking work)
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #117596

Traitorling is ok, except when the ling is a traitor.
They can do horrible, horrible things.

Pretty sure most people hate ling rounds though.
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #117616

The funny part about "ling being a thing" is that every time there has been one of these polls, it has been beaten into the ground.

So why is it still a thing?
Mime: Depresso
Zaffre
Byond Username: Zaffre

Post by Zaffre » #117626

Event rounds man, lemme just play ma regular spacemens.

Also fuck ling, fuck wizard.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #117640

Ling, Then traitor ling, then wizard.

Remove lings and keep SL.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #117697

malf needs more powers like the borging machine, that completely change the way the AI has to approach the round
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #117705

teleport spells make me salty
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #117716

remove blob
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #117756

Don't like Wizards or being a Wizard during Wiz rounds. The Wizard is the sole fun source in the round with rather boring and mundane objectives like "Steal the thing!" being predominant. It's basically Traitor: Magic Edition
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #117758

I would say blob for me. It's only enjoyable as the blob or watching the round. Yet, it's just not fun fighting against the blob due to various factors. Either blob is shit or blob just barrels over everything, usually boiling down to the crew incompetence killing you.

After that I would say pure ling is what I dislike after blob, yet pureling has potential if the lings just decide to go loud or work together in person. Yet often that doesn't happen so it ends up being extended while lings kinda dick around recalling the shuttle.
Freedom
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #117795

I accidentally hit rev. Remove ling from the premises and send it to rehab.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #117842

Traitor: Good when traitors are creative
Traitorling: Bread and butter gamemode. Lots of paranoia.
Double Agent: Always chaotic and fun.
Ling: Needs traitors with it to be fun. Too easy to meta otherwise.
Revolution: Random deathmatch is fun once in a while
Gangs: Better version of rev. Stop your bitching.
Malfunction: Too predictable. Blow borgs, break into core, win.
Blob: Shit for everybody that isn't the blob. Being the blob is fucking sweet.
Cult: Pretty fun. Could use a little attention, but I like it.
Wizard: Quick, chaotic fun
Nuke Flops: Fun when the ops try to do something original
Shadowlings: Most underrated antagonist type, put in regular rotation immediately
Events: Always fun since they're unique
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #117847

I always liked blob. Playing it is very fun.fighting it in the sense of setting up the emitters or rushing r&d is fun as well. Maybe I am the odd one out :^(
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #117947

A bunch of the game types that suck the most can be really awesome if they're played right. They're just consistently done in an un-fun way.

With that in mind, wizard is the worst one. Good wizards are really rare, and the rest fall into two categories: they hang back and spam rubbish events/guns/spells, or they rush forward and are impossible to pin down because they're always teleporting. The tricky thing with wizard is it seems like most of it was done with the point of view that "it doesn't need to be good gameplay if it's funny". Now humour is all very well for a couple of rounds, but good gameplay makes it better forever.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #117964

I hate Nuke Ops. its been massively over complicated resulting in most nuke ops teams sperging all their points on a mech/borg then running around like headless chickens with no plan.
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #118011

Clearly double agent is the best roundtype.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #118067

>people dislike shadowling more than malf
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Amelius

Post by Amelius » #118078

Xhuis wrote:>people dislike shadowling more than malf
Shadowmemes are just in a weird spot right now. They're really weak, to the point you're almost better off staying in human form, especially for the sake of plausible deniability; but they snowball the moment they get a robust thrall and become thrall factories. At the same time, the moment you become a thrall factory your job becomes insanely passive and boring, especially compared to any other antag role in the game.

However, at the same time, the crew doesn't really see any of this happening, as it's a bloodless revolution with an end objective that the crew has no real obvious opportunity to stop the cumulation of (unlike even cult where they have to gather up in a room for Nar-sie or convert/construct most of the station), nor is there a vague way of seeing how far along they are.

That's why it's disliked.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #118086

i really don't know how i'd go about fixing that
anyways this thread is derailing so let's keep it on topic
fuck double agent
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #118091

DA is honestly fine now that you don't know it's actually DA.
Without DA the syndie comms circlejerk in traitor rounds would be too much.
Amelius

Post by Amelius » #118096

Xhuis wrote:i really don't know how i'd go about fixing that
I dunno either. It feels like a structural/design problem so it'd take alot of effort to fix, similar to how gang started out as a really really shitty gamemode that everyone hated. However, with insane amounts of effort and daily experimentation and feedback by Ikkarus for a month or so, it gradually improved to become the most popular mode, by far.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #118124

>ling is tied with blob

i know you guys have a ling-hate erection but you can't honestly believe that ling is anywhere near the level of shit blob is
Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #118137

I dislike Cult. Not the concept- I *love* the concept. But the current execution is *deeply* flawed, as the primary counter is calling the shuttle as soon as the cult is sighted, so that they simply don't have TIME to accomplish their objectives. Having a "cult loses in 15 minutes" button that inevitably gets pressed as soon as the cult is discovered is just obnoxious.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #118149

>People hate blob

What. I love blob. It's so much fucking fun to play as one. Y u guaise heff 2 h8
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Amelius

Post by Amelius » #118151

ShadowDimentio wrote:>People hate blob

What. I love blob. It's so much fucking fun to play as one. Y u guaise heff 2 h8
Bleb is fun to play, but it's almost entirely repetitive and boring to play as crew against one. There's no ambiguity, no intrigue, and the strategy is always the same. Outcome is basically a cointoss depending on if the crew can field enough people or the blob is mouthbreathing idiot.

Just saying.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #118153

>ling is beating blob
ling's not even bottom three what the fuck
is hating ling just a meme
Spoiler:
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #118161

Ling is shit. People do not like it. More news at 11.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #118172

yeah but it's not the worst gamemode what the fuck
Spoiler:
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #118188

It kind of is.

Atleast if you don't like something like say, blob, it's still going to end relatively quickly, one way or another.

With lings you can have 90 minutes of fuck all and recalls.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #118242

I have always hated ling.

It was shit when it was parasting GGNORE and now they can't even go loud without getting dunked instantly so it leads to boring rounds that last forever
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #118283

Takeguru wrote:I have always hated ling.

It was shit when it was parasting GGNORE and now they can't even go loud without getting dunked instantly so it leads to boring rounds that last forever
Parasting was fine. If you got dunked, it was because you were alone and the ling didn't get found out. If they did, they'd get fucked and die.

It promoted le stealth pick off bitches one by one, instead of JESUS THE ONLY GOOD OPTION I HAVE IS GOING LOUD FUCK FUCK FUCK

#bringbackparasting
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #118330

Fuck no.
Parasting was an absolute fucking blight.

Stun+mute for 5 minutes, there is nothing fun about that for either side.

And le stealth pick off bitches one by one is shit antag design

It works for the 1 guy doing anything, maybe, but everyone else is shafted.

Not even wizard rounds are that unfun for everyone but the antag
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #118332

Takeguru wrote:I have always hated ling.

>hating the roundtype because the people that play it are bad at the game

I have always hated traitors.

It was shit when it was cloaker GGNORE and now they can't even go loud without getting dunked instantly so it leads to boring rounds that last forever

Spoiler:
but of course i'm being hypocritical because the main reason i hate cult is that every single fucking cultist but me and maybe two other people are unrobust summerfags
Spoiler:
TheWulfe
Byond Username: TheWulfe

Post by TheWulfe » #122339

Ling rounds have always been shit.

Either it's everyone too scared to expose themselves guaranteeing a 90+ minute round of boring.

Or you get some munchkin who needs does the Adrenal/Fleshmend/Engorged Balls as a crutch to be boring invincible murderbone. And even then no one cares because they don't involve the players beyond taking them out of the round.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #122509

Takeguru wrote:Fuck no.

You've been told by about four people by now that it was a 40-second stunmute, not a 5-minute.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #122511

back in those days, mute didn't silence your whispers and headsets still had separately toggleable microphones, the second when changelings were confirmed I'd turn it permanently on

ruined the rounds of a good number of changelings that way
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #122708

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Takeguru wrote:Fuck no.

You've been told by about four people by now that it was a 40-second stunmute, not a 5-minute.
gameplay-wise, there is very little difference.

40 seconds is much more than enough to do anything you like with somebody, and if it isnt you can easily have all their stuff off and them cuffed. or just parasting them again, it's not like your chems dont regenerate.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #122710

The balance was that lings won by absorbing people, which IIRC took two minutes to do.

Plenty of time for someone to stumble across you.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #122727

I don't know what's wrong with you people. Back when parasting was around, it was fun. You were the infiltrator, you'd steal someone's face and then pretend to be them for as long as it took to find someone alone, upon which you would eat their face too.

If you got caught during the 2 MINUTES it took to kill someone, you'd run the fuck away. If you got away, you'd turn into someone else and resume the impersonating. If not, you'd try to escape with lesser form, or get fucked.

Everyone who hates parasting always keeps bitching about parasting and talking it up like it was the most overpowered thing ever

But it wasn't.

It made stealth ling viable and not stupid. Lings quietly killing people one by one makes a much better round than the autistic mess that lings are right now. If you KNEW someone was ling, guess what? Parasting became worthless because nobody would let you get near them. Hell, if there were confirmed lings, your life would become hell because nobody would let you get near them, period.

Parasting is balanced .Bring it back.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #122739

>doing job
>walk outside of it for .1 seconds
>you feel a small prick, and then a burning sensation
>dragged into maint, cuffed, headset removed
>beat to death
>absorbed
>never get back into the round

What are you talking about.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #122750

Zilenan91 wrote:>doing job
>walk outside of it for .1 seconds
>you feel a small prick, and then a burning sensation
>dragged into maint, cuffed, headset removed
>beat to death
>absorbed
>never get back into the round

What are you talking about.
>assistant/AI/literally anyone sees you get dragged off
>"HALP SECURITY"
>security and validhunters descend upon the scene
>ling gets fucked

There are 60+ people on the station, odds are good if you do something in public you're going to get seen and fucked
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #122778

Who on earth would stun you in full view of everyone. That's probably why they didn't just murderize you in your workplace, there were too many people, and as soon as you go to leave for the kitchen for some food, you feel a burning sensation and never get back into the round.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #122804

'never' - because borging husks or brain transplants with a monkey-man didn't happen.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #122808

Malkevin wrote:'never' - because borging husks or brain transplants with a monkey-man didn't happen.
It happened rarely.
I play Boris Pepper.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #122812

Bluespace wrote:
Malkevin wrote:'never' - because borging husks or brain transplants with a monkey-man didn't happen.
It happened rarely.
Back them you could gib bodies without a gibber or direct divine intervention
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕