SS13 => board game design document

General SS13 Chat
ma44
Byond Username: Ma44

SS13 => board game design document

Post by ma44 » #218569

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OFc ... sp=sharing

Fun document of making SS13 into a simplified board game

Also you can comment on stuff because giving everyone editing privileges is like giving a nuclear operative a :disk:
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Re: SS13 => board game design document

Post by aranamor » #218706

What about Space Hulk but you're the sec team trapped in maintenance and behind the airlocks are ravening assistants.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #218708

Makes me want to use cardspace to make a tgstation expansion for cards against humanity.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #218741

I feel like having this many rules goes strongly against the spirit of the game being a freeform sandboxy kind of game with some loose and not-so-loose objectives sometimes.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #218743

ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #218748

Thunder is correct.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕