non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: So....Megafauna

Post by D&B » #239886

Acquire skill
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #239890

I'm working on coding a microfauna system to go with the planned Fantastic Voyage shrinkship in medbay as part of the Health system overhaul.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #239893

If you're not a well armed, professionally trained warrior, chances are you should probably run away from the giant fire breathing dragon
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #239897

Blindly and insanely as D&B does. And I enjoy fighting 2-3 at a time.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #239900

shoot until it dies
D&B

Post by D&B » #239901

Alipheese wrote:Blindly and insanely as D&B does. And I enjoy fighting 2-3 at a time.
Have you done three drakes at once yet?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #239934

D&B wrote:
Alipheese wrote:Blindly and insanely as D&B does. And I enjoy fighting 2-3 at a time.
Don't.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #239943

Learn to prime aim and fire your KA as reflex.

Every megafauna ranged attack can be evaded, learn to do so. Problem solved.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
MimicFaux
Byond Username: MimicFaux

Post by MimicFaux » #239957

Step 1: Learn to knife a Goliath to death without taking a hit. Familiarize yourself with how NPCs step and attack.

Step 2: plan ahead. Bring supplies and have an escape route ready.

Step 3: Die anyway.
ImageImageImage
Kel-the-Oblivious
Byond Username: Kel the Oblivious

Post by Kel-the-Oblivious » #239961

You got a KA? Good, put it on your belt and never fucking use it to fight anything besides Bubblegum. Even then the real killer is better.

Get yourself an advanced plasma cutter. It does slightly less damage, but has a faster firing rate, and far better range. Carry a little plasma to refill it as needed. Never takes more than 2 full loads to kill a mega, so two ore in your backpack is plenty for a quick reload.

Learn the exact range of the cutter, and kite megas from just inside maximum plasma cutter range. Make sure you have plenty of escape routes. The cutter makes this easier, be they pre-made or emergency escapes.

The Jaunter is a great way to evade the megas, but can leave you in space, so always keep a spare survival stim in your pocket.

Megas heal whenever they gib a corpse, so don't fight them near dead legion hosts. Throw any you find into a chasm if possible, or fight the mega as far from them as possible.

Steal a burn med kit from medical or cargo. Buy a brute kit. ONLY use the survival stim if you can't take time to fish out a patch and apply it. If you are fighting at max range, you should never have to use them, but keep them anyways.

If you got points, recruit some ghosts via AI upgraded Mining Drones. Gives the mega more targets to aggro onto, and gives some poor ghosts a chance to join the glorious hunt.

Kill any normal fauna near the mega, nothing wrecks you like an angry watcher freeze glaring you.
The master splicer, the bitch queen of mining, and some crazy ligger peddling you medicinal marijuana.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Kel is a genuine Cool Oldfag
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #240034

D&B wrote:
No but I fought a drake bubblecum and legion.
I want to do that.
I got a new computer.
I can do it.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #240049

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I'm working on coding a microfauna system to go with the planned Fantastic Voyage shrinkship in medbay as part of the Health system overhaul.
Could you finish the baby clones first?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
D&B

Post by D&B » #240053

Nah but seriously talking you can safely kill the ash Drake with the roundstart proto ka and for colossus and bubblegum you can just use 3damage mods.

Rather than range you ought to have running room, even more so for bubblegum.
Spoiler:
fuck you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #240056

Lumbermancer wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:I'm working on coding a microfauna system to go with the planned Fantastic Voyage shrinkship in medbay as part of the Health system overhaul.
Could you finish the baby clones first?
Baby clones are all done except for the spritework of fetal development in the clonepod and the animation of the baby growing into an adult when injected with Adultadyne.