Talk about video games here
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: Dwarf Fortress 13, Warlocks

Post by tedward1337 » #126216

Bottom post of the previous page:

Wyzack wrote:This gave me a chuckle

http://i.imgur.com/Ri4YZ58.png

Apparently the symbol Tedward has chosen to represent the organisation we have formed is a pile of dead humans. Fitting i suppose
Top kek
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126223

The fortress is progressing along nicely. Alinearra has begun to direct a team of skeletons to create the reagents needed to make ironbone and bloodsteel. While skeletons cannot wear armor, they can have their bones directly infused with these metals to make them formidable opponents. Because there are no coal resources around we will be resorting to clear cutting the forests to provide fuel and ash.

Construction of the purple fortress is going excellent. The plan is to have the wall be 3 tiers high. The first tier is the ground floor where all of our basic industry goes. Butchers, bone and leather crafters, and our basic necromancy buildings. The second tier will contain aboveground housing and workshops for some of our more academic industries such as alchemy, chemistry and archeology. The third tier is just gonna be battlements. We are hard at work putting up the walls on tier two when more fucking stranglers arrive

http://i.imgur.com/GMsSDlm.png

Time to rope us some more scalps
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126224

One of the two squads turns tail and runs after just a few arrows. The second goes and camps down in the shallow part of the river on the maps edge. Our skellies go forth and start shooting the shit out of them, a few try to run out of the water but get put down

http://i.imgur.com/lMOLY1y.png

Moar scalps
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126225

On the joyous occasion of this bloodshed, Rex the Eponymous has wedded his recently resurrected lover Urista! I dunno if warlocks can have kids but maybe we can bring back the master race, knowadamean? I feel like the fortress torturer would make an excellent mother
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #126250

... Of course the fucking necromancer is a corpse fucker.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126273

Everything is trucking on nicely. Azari had an area deep in the earth excavated to be the location of the arcane library. I thought the dark dark grey dolomite stone was fitting. We start boiling some bone marrow into jugs for glue, and perpare to make vellum pages from leather. The arcane libraries are a comin. In fact, lets take a peek at Ted's list

Finish the dining room and quarters for all the warlocks []
Finish the fortifications []
Arm a squad of skeletons with bows and arrows [x]
Start the metal industry [x]
Start magical research []
Start alchemy []
Create horriffic torture dungeon []
Start raiding settlements []

Dining room is done, currently hosting Rex + Urista's wedding reception. The skeletons are dressed in their sunday best. Metal industry is officially started, Aliennara has begun enchanting ironbone and burning all the wood. We also have a squad of skelly archers who have tasted battle a few times now. The small dining room is complete, but not all the warlocks have bedrooms and the ones that are there are not yet fully furnished. Magical research is pending the excavation of the correct area and creation of some reagents. Torture dungeon will need to be made next, as we are nearly ready to start sending minions out on raids to get some prisoners and other cool loot. What a time to be alive
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126275

For a given value of "alive".
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126276

Azari do you want your quarters to be down with the library (which will eventually be across the hall from the dungeon) or up on the surface?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126278

Yeah, gimme a fuckin' crazy recluse dungeon.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126280

Alrighty then. Dungeon is being constructed, Urista spends her honeymoon crafting some fine torture tools and Tedward's throne room, complete with overlord workshop, is nearly completed.

Here is a shot of our current underground bedroom area, that big rough room on the right is the under-construction throne room

http://i.imgur.com/mWY4ZaJ.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #126289

That's a pretty neat watery catacomb thing down there.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126295

It is a cavernous lake. Once we have more disposable skeletons we can send some parties down there to get any gems and minerals.

As a side note warlocks have a special system of nobles named after the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Pretty much just for flavor but still cool. I am thinking Rex will be death but I dunno about the others
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #126314

Those are all basically just militia commanders.

Still neat.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126326

Yeah, except they are lone wolves and don't actually lead anyone. I was also thinking maybe giving muscle wizard personal buff spells and a bigass axe and making him War
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #126332

All I want to do is be master of the forge and make our skeletons' bones as strong as adamantine for maximum spookage. I also still find it funny you misspelled my name.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126367

I think I spelled it correctly in game I am pretty sure, I just spell it a different way each time in the thread
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #126414

There any free warlocks I could steal/take the name of?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126415

yeah we have like 6 or 7 free warlocks still i think
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #126418

Sweet, there any roles you need filling? I'd love to take one of them. Just name him Zilenan if you have the time.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #126440

How many hourglasses/souls do we have?

And yeah, horsemen are one-warlock squads. It would be nice if there were a reaction to make each one a special creature (centaur-shaped). Wait, isn't toady working on riding/mounting? It might even be in newest DF

EDIT:
Spoiler:
Where Grey is future goal, green is implemented, and purple is partially done
Aaand you need to wait for masterwork reborn to include warlocks
Last edited by Jazaen on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126613

Sorry, real busy day. Will crank out some updates tonight for sure
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #126632

Can I be a skellington?

I want to be a skellington named christmas.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #126639

Wyzack wrote:Yeah, except they are lone wolves and don't actually lead anyone. I was also thinking maybe giving muscle wizard personal buff spells and a bigass axe and making him War
Do it. Muscle Wizard wants to be STRONG. What better way to prove that he's STRONG than defeat foes in battle?
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #126645

Wait, name me Christmas Past, thats nice and metaphorical
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126649

Zilenan is a witch of good standing, having very excellent social skills. Will probably get her a more defined role in the fortress once our basic industries are set up.

Oranges has become Christmas Past, first of the dead and crypt lord of the spooky militia. Created from the mixed bones of our dead slaves and fueled by the soul of a dwarf, he is the most senior non-warlock in the fortress
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126652

inb4 "it's oranges"

So what books of hideous unknowable knowledge can I make? Do we need more scalps?
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126668

Here is the area where the grand library will eventually be

http://i.imgur.com/V09f0ic.png

The library buildings make one big structure when you place them all together and look really cool, so a lot of space is needed. That building there is the central area where much of the writing takes place. We have started making glue, and have plenty of scalps, but need to get some vellum for pages as well as ink before the real work can begin. the skellingtons just finished carving out Azaris quarters, and the dungeon will eventually go across the hall on the left
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126720

Those rooms are now decked out with etheral cyan furniture and Azari has officially begun magical research! Essentially how it works is that she creates generic "skin bound books" and once we have ten of these we can create a library section. Each library section corresponds to a school of magic and once they are created our warlocks can start learning new spells assuming they have the right reagents. Most of these involve shredded ores/processed plants, especially evil plants. These are hard to come by. Resident Dank Horticulterist Kushznard can grow them but only with a supply of Glumprong logs, which we obtain from the caverns. This means breaching the caverns proper, which will take some preparation of its own. Anyways i digress, these are the schools of magic

Fire
Death + Necromancy (maybe the first one we should get)
Air and Enchantments
Poisons and nature
Rock and Inorganics
Blood and Vampirism
Water, Ice and Illusions
Body and Soul

Eventually we will have all of these, But we need to start somewhere.

In other news the dungeon has been started, i will post a pic once the buildings are in
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #126733

MUSCLE WIZARD DEMANDS BODY AND SOUL BE DONE FIRST SO HIS GLORIOUS BOD CAN BE MADE MORE GLORIOUS
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126744

ShadowDimentio wrote:MUSCLE WIZARD DEMANDS BODY AND SOUL BE DONE FIRST SO HIS GLORIOUS BOD CAN BE MADE MORE GLORIOUS
FINE
GOD
GET OUT OF HERE, YOU'RE KNOCKING SHIT OVER AND NOW IT SMELLS LIKE SWEAT AND BEN-GAY IN HERE
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126749

Woop woop! Lots going on in the fort today. I am at a cafe with shite internet right now but i will upload some pics later.

Battlements are all done! Fort kickass (actually named Filthydrain, by the way) has full, tall, glorious purple fucking walls with 360 degree fortifications for Christmas Past to lead the spooky archers. We are slowly growing our skeletal forces, cobbling them together from every animal we can get our hands on.

Down below we have created our first dungeon cell, and are well on the way to having a torture chamber and other dungeon necessities. Perfect timing too, as Overlord Tedward has finally arranged a raiding party! This is abstracted in a complex reaction system. At the overlord's throne Tedward can select if he wants our minions to focus on killing (dead bodies) kidnaping (live prisoners) or plundering (goods and stuff). He then selects a target location to send the minions to raid. We only start off being able to raid the countryside, which has low rewards and a decent chance of yeilding nothing. The actual raiding party are abstracted minions that do not actually exist in the game. In order to unlock more areas we need to get prisoners and torture them for information on other locations. The endgame raiding content allows you to siege castles and the like. Raids also have a chance of generating a counterattack.

For now Tedward has sent out a raiding party in an attempt to kidnap some countrysiders for the dungeon, which will hopefully yield some new info. We will see how successful this is.

Alinerrralaalaarerala has been busy at the forges, enchanting us a big stock of ironbone which is now being converted to bloodsteel. A blood winery is under construction to let us extract blood from the literal thousands of meat we have.

On the Kushznard front we are working on starting a cavern expedition, which will require more skeletons for our military. As is he has an all green aboveground room that will have the workshops on the level above.

Azari is busy researching and stuff, we nearly have enough books for a library section. Micromanaging all the needed mats is a bit of a pain.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126757

Success! Our minions return with a cage containing a single nondescript prisoner. Urista assembles the myriad torture tools she so carefully crafted into what she calls the "interrogation chamber", and claims she will be able to wring a little information out of him.

It is now winter again in the fortress, and our second year in Filthydrain is drawing to a close. Snow twinkles on the ground, skeletons bitch to eachother about the Warlocks and the cold, and the merry screams of torture echo throughout the lower reaches of the dungeon. A magical time in Filthydrain.

Muscle Wizard has sewed the sleeves back on his robe, having previously ripped them off to expose his forearms. He insists upon doing the lumberjacking himself rather than delegating it to the skeleton workforce, claiming he needs it to "Stay swole."

Kushznard has entered a romantic relationship with Azari, and gifted her some gnoll scalps as a holiday present. She is touched, but goes back to writing furiously in the library.

Alallaalanalanadingdong infuses Christmas Past with ironebone, making him the most durable skelly on the lot.

Lumi the Luminous, ever cheerful, has enchanted small lights to hover around the trees. Most just find this irritatiing, but it doesnt bother her much.

Rex has been hard at work sewing new skeletons together from various animal bones and breathing life into them. He loves his work.

Takeguru, Zilean and Marion are all specialists in spell component creation, and as such have not had much to do besides help the skeletons with construction and hauling, as well as handling most of the butchery
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #126777

BEING A LUMBERJACK KEEPS YOU LUMBERJACKED, BRO

ESPECIALLY IF YOU PUNCH THE TREES DOWN
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #126780

Wyzack wrote: Kushznard has entered a romantic relationship with Azari, and gifted her some gnoll scalps as a holiday present. She is touched, but goes back to writing furiously in the library.
>She is touched, but goes back to writing furiously in the library.
[youtube]MIZbGSXeWWE[/youtube]
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126781

Pics!!

Completed battlements

http://i.imgur.com/csnubPj.png

Dungoen + Azari's quarters

http://i.imgur.com/KTqaTtL.png

Happy Filthydrainsmas!

http://i.imgur.com/1mKHDUk.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126785

NO TIME FOR ROMANCE

MORE BOOKS
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #126789

MUSCLE WIZARD WILL PUNCH DOWN AN EVIL PINE TREE AND HAVE CHRISTMAS PAST CARRY IT BACK TO THE BASE

THEN LUMI'S SHITTY LIGHTS WILL ALL FLOCK TO THE TREE FOR SOME REASON AND EVERYONE WILL BE MOVED BY IT'S BEAUTY, AND KUSHZNARD WILL GIVE AZARI THE CUSTOMARY WARLOCK GIFT OF BINDING QUALITY SCALPS

THIS IS THE FOUNDING OF FILTHDRAINSMAS, THE MOST HOLY OF WARLOCK HOLIDAYS.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126791

Filthydrainsmas has ended, and the snow has melted at last. We also have run out of scalps, so our raiders are sent to get some more. I also found how to unpack the prisoner from his cage, a little goblin. He will be tortured for everything he knows and then corrupted into a ghoul. With any luck we can provoke an attack so we have some more scrubs to kill
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126809

The minions are dispatched again to grab some quality scalps, and in the meantime Kushznard uses what glumprong trees we were able to secure to start cultivating evil plants for spell components. After the minions are dispatched these morons show up.

http://i.imgur.com/ZTQC42i.png

Time to get dem scalps
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126814

Well it turns out that dark stranglers cannot really hurt our skellies in any meaningful way. Decided to send out new 7 man skeleton squad wielding ironbone hooked swords right in to the fray and this was the result

http://i.imgur.com/wSKTP38.png

Here is the final moments of their law giver, who they decided to send into the siege for some reason.

http://i.imgur.com/W2JzpVT.png

Welcome to warlock diplomacy bitch
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126816

Also would like to suggest Skeleton Emu wrestling as our official sport

http://i.imgur.com/ufH4Q40.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #126823

The skeletons feast upon the flesh of the fuckboys tonight
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #126850

Warlocks strangely seem to have a higher desire to knock boots that dorfs it seems.
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #126860

Zilenan91 wrote:The skeletons feast upon the flesh of the fuckboys tonight
What? Doesn't the meat just fall through their ribs?
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126881

It is a symbolic.gesture more than anything
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126888

Malkevin wrote:Warlocks strangely seem to have a higher desire to knock boots that dorfs it seems.
This is absolutely true. This is also the first time i have ever seen an actual marriage take place in all my years of Dwarf Fortress. Apparently it is bugged in 0.34 which is the version i have played most, dorf would become lovers but never actually get married
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #126889

Fuckin' swingers.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126891

We are still auditioning for the positions of famine and pestilence for our four-horseman themed warlock supergroup. Pick a school of magic and a weapon. This is of course all dependent on getting more scalps. you know how it goes.

We have been sending out raiding parties as often as we can, but not gotten any more prisoners. Urista is confident that the goblin knows nothing, although he did somehow have a bone maul concealed on his person, which is a little disconcerting. In any case she begins to construct a new, more horrible form of torture room she calls a corruption chamber, and claims she can probably ghoul the poor sod if she pushes him far enough.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126892

Apparently some tree-hugging hippie shits captured our raiding party and decided to stop by for a visit

http://i.imgur.com/jhj8eIu.png

Muscle Wizard might be in trouble guys, he was out slaying trees
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126894

One skelton bravely gives his life by sprinting at the hippie shits while Muscle Wizard and Marion fall back to within the walls. One elf gives chase anyways, and is smashed apart by slade boulders. We do not get the gates closed in time, and it looks like it is skeles vs elves in this ebig showdown. Hopefully Tedward can turn the tide

http://i.imgur.com/H4EczwK.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126897

It initially was looking pretty grim, our skellies were outnumbered and outclassed by the elves. Then Tedward showed up. Man is a bloody force of nature, starts hewing limbs left and right.
pic is the hippies running the fuck away after most of em got fukken rekt

http://i.imgur.com/H4EczwK.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster