From the depths

Talk about video games here
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

From the depths

Post by qwert » #133830

From the depths is sandbox voxel building vidyagaem.
- you can build autism fortresses, naval ships, submarines, helicopters, planes, space ships and stuff.
- Highly customizable weapons.
- Dem physics. If you hit the bottom of the mast, the whole mast falls down oh shit fuck. Making submarine with ram or big drill to ruin the bottom of the naval ships, so they get flooded and sink. Also cutting ship in half with lasers actually makes it separate in two halfs. Armour placed under big angles increases chances of stuff bouncing from it. Punching holes in plane wings ruins its aerodynamics, so it falls down.

- If you ever wanted to build wooden galeon flying on hot air baloons and ion engines and dropping bombs, while shooting down incoming missiles with its laser missile defence systems, this is game you need.
- multiplayer
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: From the depths

Post by Thunder11 » #155200

Thunder11 gestures!
The thread shudders and begins to move!
Spoiler:
20m/s torpedo boat with a single six module torpedo in the bow. Overly expensive due to being all-alloy, but fun to sail.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #155268

apparently super complicated when I tried to play it. It'll take me some time to get any good if i bother to.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #155706

Took me about 15 hours to learn to make a working boat. Should get easier once you learn how to make things work though.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #155709

Needless to say, the first thing this masochist did was try to build a functioning submarine.

I got everything except the AI. Good God, AI configuration is fucking awful.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: