Bottom post of the previous page:

Honestly put down all undertale forum members
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Steam sale

Post by Steelpoint » #145029

I bought Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy so I could try out the mod Movie Battles 2. Its very enjoyable though despite the suffering ping.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #145102

TechnoAlchemist wrote:Honestly put down all undertale forum members
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #145120

Steelpoint wrote:I bought Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy so I could try out the mod Movie Battles 2. Its very enjoyable though despite the suffering ping.
I fucking loved this game. My most played game of all time behind ss13. I still talk to people from that community.

My capture the flag map was vaguely inspired by dotf
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #145122

It was kinda fun, yeah.
I need to play again.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #145123

Kor wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:I bought Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy so I could try out the mod Movie Battles 2. Its very enjoyable though despite the suffering ping.
I fucking loved this game. My most played game of all time behind ss13. I still talk to people from that community.

My capture the flag map was vaguely inspired by dotf

I distinctly remember managing to glitch the game and getting a dude with a womans voice in that game. That's all I remember about it aside from the train level.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #145135

I wish Steam actually cared if I tell it I'm not interested in a game, I keep seeing the same 4-5 terrible MMOs pop up in my recommended section
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #145138

That's a popularity recommendation. Loads of people download them because they're free, then instantly put them down when they realize they blow.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #145149

I mean specifically hitting that huge Not Interested button on the Steam page
Spoiler:
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #145163

Set them as "Not interested"
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.