Re: possibility of precipitation

Post by Armhulen » #177217

Bottom post of the previous page:

we huntress boys
allura
Byond Username: Allura

Post by allura » #177233

huntress is op and objectively the best character, but for that reason shes really boring. i usually go for the loader or mercenary.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #177236

Re-installed the game after not playing it for like a year, monsoon difficulty because I'm a man

Won first run on my main boy Commando

EZ GAME EZ LIFE

Anon you need to set up a server so I can show you cucks how it's DONE
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #177294

>tfw 100% crit build merc whirlwind never quits regen HP on crit refresh abilities on crit make america great again on crit
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #177295

One time we beat the game with every artifact on to unlock the final (imp?) artifact.

And then Tsar jumped through the portal providence left without picking up the artifact, ending the game. Do not trust this man.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #177296

Didn't know that was a thing. Guess we have our next goal for the night. Just stopping to eat some food.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #177298

Give me them numbers cuck
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #177303

Oh sorry here you go
Spoiler:
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #177306

Anon please you're killing me here family
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #177308

Message me on steam. Server will be back up in a few.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #177310

I need a username fam there's like twelve Anon3s on steam

Nevermind found you
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #177442

Engineer is still my favorite class. There's something entertaining about running from enemies while spilling land mines and turrets from my pockets and shitting out missiles
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #177500

Am I doing something wrong with Commando?

Buff atk speed
Grab a ton of on-hit items
Go for life on hit as your heal

His damage still seems really shitty despite the fact that I'm pouring out a billion rockets and missiles, knocking everyone back, freezing them, exploding them, etc. I still get flatlined despite getting some absurd amount of HP like 60/s while firing
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #177503

it's called pick another character
Are we playing today?
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #177508

Commando is good with crit chance because of high rof
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #177513

nevermind this game is easy
I won with little trouble as the chef on monsoon with origin and glass on
there needs to be a difficulty harder than monsoon
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #177515

>Glass

There's your problem

Also the Commando's thing is holding the enemies back with stuns/freezes/knockback and slowly but surely beating them down with FMJ and spray and pray.

He's got crowd control power equaling the loader and acrid
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #177517

If you guys don't play with funballs you're certified casuals
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #177518

you mean the bombs on kill because I killed a boss with them as handman and insta died because handman is slow as shit and has no range so I couldn't escape them
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #177538

The unloved rock wrote:nevermind this game is easy
>"game is 2 easy 4 me"
>using glass

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:igloves: :igloves: :igloves: :igloves: :igloves: :igloves: :igloves:
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #177575

ShadowDimentio wrote: Also the Commando's thing is holding the enemies back with stuns/freezes/knockback and slowly but surely beating them down with FMJ and spray and pray.

He's got crowd control power equaling the loader and acrid
Acrid is not known for his crowd control, he is a nuker who can literally deal so much damage he crashes the game. Neurotoxin is his escape, he doesn't use it offensively to protect the team like Enforcer or Commando use their CC abilities. If Acrid is crowd control, so is bandit because of his dynamite ability.
TechnoAlchemist wrote:Commando is good with crit chance because of high rof
The commando's deal is that he refuses to die, he isn't a crit character like Bandit or Merc are. He has good CC, almost as good as the enforcer, but his damage is dramatically lower in exchange for his amazing mobility. People building crit on him are missing the point, he is an on-hit character, not a damage character. That means things like missiles and knives, which ignore his pitiful damage and just add a flat damage boost to his attacks, are king on him if you are solo and need to kill people. He makes a great bodyguard in co-op as well, using items like shackles, permafrost, ect to apply debilitating procs on enemies with his abilities.

Don't build heaven cracker on him. Despite his high attack speed he will only land a 60% damage shot with it when it procs and he has way better rare options that help with FMJ for area clear anyway, such as shattering justice, or the wicked ring, which actually gives him good crit damage purely because his comically low damage critical strikes give him a cooldown reset on FMJ.
The unloved rock wrote:nevermind this game is easy
As pretty much everyone has said, stop using glass. The game is harder when you can't FMJ everything to death in one shot and need to move mid fight to survive.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #177601

100+ stacks of barbed wire on an all-artifacts run = hilarity

Beat the final boss of the game without pushing a button, in under 20 seconds.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #177618

An0n3 wrote:100+ stacks of barbed wire on an all-artifacts run = hilarity

Beat the final boss of the game without pushing a button, in under 20 seconds.
I think we camped one of the cliffs on the snow level for like an hour and had a similar experience. All artifacts is probably easier than the regular game if you take your time.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #177639

Yeah Dezz and I did the same thing, until I made the mistake of picking up a tesla shield and it crashed his game from becoming too enormous.

Once you hit around 50 or so Clovers things get hilarious. Rares and Uncommons popping out everywhere. I started stacking those rare spirit dagger things just for fun. Pure madness.

I'm now out of things to do, so I guess if anyone wants help getting stuff or just making more runs HMU.
I guess I have two more achievements left to get, but they seem like things I'd just grab solo anyway.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #177643

You could play for that mysterious buzzword called 'fun.'
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #177731

I am terrible but i am still interested in playing, anyone wanna play some today?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #177732

I'd be up to host some more but I wont be free until the evening.
I've been playing with Dezz, Allura, Skorvold, and ShadowDimentio. Not sure if any of them can host earlier?

EDIT: Goddamn playing as the Sniper with the glass artifact activated is cheating.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: