TF3

Talk about video games here
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: Overwatch

Post by paprika » #179014

Bottom post of the previous page:

Pretty excited. Now I don't have to play ss13.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #179137

So it's out in 5 hours, are we playing?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #179156

paprika wrote:Pretty excited. Now I don't have to play ss13.
what was your excuse before?
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #179177

i wasnt gonna buy this game after beta but i got paid today so idk i might get it
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #179232

nsos wrote:i wasnt gonna buy this game after beta but i got paid today so idk i might get it
i bought it and i regret it intensely
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #179255

nsos wrote:i wasnt gonna buy this game after beta but i got paid today so idk i might get it
do it fam

ill show you my widowmaker skills.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #179282

I love the beta statistic that high noon came about 5.7 million times per-day. That is 10 McCree ults a second.

Also, 10 minutes, everyone panic!
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #179289

are we gonna party up with TS3 again?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #179291

> Sorry, we were unable to log you into Battle.net

What did they mean by this?
Bring back papercult.

Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #179292

They mean that the entire world is currently trying to log in.
Spoiler:
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #179293

blizzard always delivers on day one issues, it's consistency I can respect
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #179299

im logged into battlenet but can't get into the overwatch server. its ok, though :^)
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #179300

Im in boys
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #179311

Got my first post-beta lootbox. It's full of sprays and other useless crap. Nice.
Bring back papercult.

Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #179324

Caved in to peer pressure and bought this game. Jesus fuck tracer's phoney horrid british accent gave me cancer
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #179334

>check TS3
>nobody on

Do I seriously have to do everything around here?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #179355

dude I was in the TS3 for like an hour but nobody else came so I just left
Spoiler:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #179357

When I try to organize shit people tell me to piss off.

I asked you if you wanted to play too.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #179360

you left :(

also your icon glowed but I never actually heard you say anything so if you spoke, you might want to check your mic
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #179371

wtf is ts3? the sims three? sims ain't multiplayer

also bastion is a baby character for babies.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #179372

Teamspeak 3
Spoiler:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #179394

captain sawrge wrote:
i bought it and i regret it intensely
my entire life is me regretting important decisions what's another 1.

probably wont play it until tomorrow though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #179396

What's the TS3 info chumps
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #179397

did they actually change anything from the beta
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #179423

I like it, rico and I were tearing it up in the short amount of time we played. I need to figure out some settings things, it's alittle wonky for me.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #179427

Ninja OP, High noon is funny as shit
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #179428

Also
>worked perfectly fine in the beta
>try to play now and something is off alittle

What did you do blizzard
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #179571

hey guys im a hanzo player *sits 3 miles away from the objective with the other 2 hanzo players on your team, firing arrows every 2 minutes and yelling at you to get on the objective. when i finally get enough for my ultimate ability, waits until my entire team is dead to shoot it at the enemy for a double kill and then goes back to hiding* k/d ratio man im good as heck
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #179576

RYU WA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #179699

people who pick torbjorn deserve to be euthanised

that is if they're on my team the enemy team can pick them for all i care tbh easy win

had a game with two of the fucking garbage cans and i wanted to kill myself
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #179713

What about a charging Reinhardt kill on a D.VA who just self destructed by diving UNDER the mech and slamming her into a wall? And Surviving because I was out of range of the blast.

I feel pretty proud of it.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #179727

we playing today big boys??

im on ts

gotta get those levels BOy
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #179758

i fucking hate the russia map because i always get stuck attacking on it and, invariably, my team is entirely consisting of defense heroes.

the two widowmakers and hanzos each are really contributing, firing blindly into the only narrow crack they can approach from while getting mowed down by torjborns and bastions and enemy snipers while the bastion spends his entire round in turret form shooting for 1 second at a time as the hovering platform makes it's hourly loop around the map.
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #179763

My first defence on Volstok the attackers rank didn't push out of spawn so I just kept hooking medics as they tried to pass. Game is fun but reflexes were degrading about 4 hours in. Took a nap and the CK2 addict got hold of the mouse.

9/10

Mercy amber skin is the best.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #179782

I miss the beta when people just played the game instead of spending their energy flaming others in the chat.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #179788

i spend my energy being passive aggressive at my team and hoping that they get the message that they should be defending the point and not chasing the tracer.
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #179836

The best way to get strangers to do what you want is to show no aggression.
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #179857

Also always be the first to change to a needed role, you should never ask someone else to switch before you would, unless its an obvious 'well we have 4 snipers' issue, and if that is the case just ask once and take the loss if they don't swap.

Also, always lead by example, and play roles that encourage others to do the right thing. If there is no tank and no support, and the enemy payload is just surging forward because everyone is playing their attacker characters too far back, switch to tank, because its easier to get people to play the objective if the big guy blocking all the damage for them pushes forward calling for them to follow, rather than having the healer begging them from behind to charge to their deaths. It works surprisingly often because all it takes is one guy deciding to join you for the team to suddenly surge forward because your icons show its the thing to do, and then once they manage to stop a push they will be inclined to be more aggressive on defense.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #179859

Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #179920

just got my shit absolutely pushed in by a team of 6 symmetras. so many fucking turrets, and my entire team decided to go widowmaker to try and capture the point i guess.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #179966

I managed to convince my team mates to do an entire team of Genjis. We failed.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #179968

If you want to be DANGEROUSLY CHEESY convince everyone to go Mei with one Lucio for support
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #179976

Game's good but I ain't paying 70$ for it, I'll wait until two years from now when the game goes on sale.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #179977

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #179978

torb is sleeper OP

only low tier shitters dont realize this
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #179981

Move to Australia mate its $70 for the standard edition.
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #179986

paprika wrote:torb is sleeper OP

only low tier shitters dont realize this
People seem to think Molten Core is just a buff for his turret and somehow fail to notice it gives him a fuckton of armor and powers up his flak cannon too.

Also you don't need to babysit his turret. He can throw it down offensively like a gunslinger engineer and fight around it. It doesn't cost any raw materials, just a cooldown. It's pretty ridiculous if you think about it.
Steelpoint wrote:
Move to Australia mate its $70 for the standard edition.
Spoiler:

$70 AUD is like $50 USD. That kinda sucks.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #179994

If our internet downloaded games were at a fair price that would obviously be bad for the poor little retail distributors *coughmostlyjustebgamescough*.

Oh and its not an exchange rate thing let me a-fucking-sure you when the aud was over the us dollar nothing changed.
Last edited by Incomptinence on Wed May 25, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #179995

You mean E"lets sell it for $89.95"B Games.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #180001

australia bad
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #180011

australia has got its head down under and up its arse
Spoiler: