The Hammershield Chronicles: ReDorfed

Talk about video games here
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Re: The Hammershield Chronicles: ReDorfed

Post by Drynwyn » #76766

Bottom post of the previous page:

*amedinade intensifies*
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #76767

DemonFiren wrote:Animunculi when?

(Also, Dwemer were elves. Awemedinade when?)

Elves in Race, Dwarves in Personality.

But TES Orcs are also Elves. EVERYONE IS ELVES THERE.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #76792

Except humans... who I believe were teleported there from some other land.
Or was that the Witcher's backstory?

I've just realised my fancy artifact helmet is a cap.
Caps don't cover the face... this could be hilarious unless I can lewt a mask off someone.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #76808

The traders are preparing for the long trek back to the remaining mountainhomes. the Kea in this fucking place are relentless. They keep trying to dive bomb the trade depot and steal shit, only to get shot in the face by the caravan guards, and the bodies are starting to pile up.

Down below Drynwyn practices shooting his catapult at the wall to train up his skills.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #76809

So the guy who made that artifact cap is a legendary armorsmith. As such, every single god damn piece of armor in this fort is an absolute masterpiece work of art, which is pretty rad.

Also the manager and book keeper Zafon has been working overtime ensuring everything gets done. Designating work orders through the manager is sweet because it spreads the jobs out evenly over however many workshops you have and makes sure everything moves like clockwork.

Lumi did you ever figure out your labor woes?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #76813

So there is a horse. Up on top of a wall. No fucking clue how the shit it got there.

http://imgur.com/eXySDzK

The whole caravan is acting wonkey, it gave the "have departed on their journey" message but they are kinda still hanging around. a few ran off to the danger room and they are kinda scattered. I think the Kea divebombings may have glitched them out but i am not sure
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #76816

Oh snap, some excitement

http://imgur.com/PRoqKOm

Him and the macedwarf caravan guard fought for a while. The caravan guard got mauled and almost certainly infected. the werebeast turned back into a dorf, passed out, woke up and then ran away. Another trader got caught and killed in the fight. If these fuckers had just left this would never have been a problem. I am seriously hoping he bleeds out because otherwise we are going to have a problem. Fort is on no leaving mode until this shit blows over
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #76817

I deconstructed the depot and it finally forced those chucklefucks to leave with their stupid infected nearly dead time bomb wereporcupine dorf. It also caused them to leave all their shit behind. Mountainhomes will not be happy but hey, we need this shit to kill goblins. Azari orders the goods to be taken below and sorted into the stockpiles, and the dwarves can once again leave the walls to collect lumber
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #76846

Belatedly and on the topic of succession games: much like SS13, I used to play Dorf Fort, but haven't reeeeally into'd it for several versions - the bulk of my playtime was pre-military system, when carp were actually still scary.

Question: Can you put stockpiles on bridges?

Followup question: If logs fall vast distances, do they break?

Third question: How viable is a retracting bridge stockpile on the surface for logs at, when the bridge is retracted, drops the logs a couple levels into the underground wood stockpile, or more likely, a separate room to gather the wood so no one accidentally gets pummeled and ded by falling logs?
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #76853

Yeah I never figured out what the fuck is going on with my labour system exactly, but it's some mod that autoassigns labours on the fly, trying to make it optimal or something.
I can't seem to switch it off, but it's not that bad.

Also holy fuck werechameleon please go, massacred a quarter of my dorfs while I was still trying to figure out smithing. All I have is silver, which apparently is good for warhammers. Probs still got infected wereshitters though.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #76865

Balut your idea does seem feasible, I think you can put a stockpile in a bridge but it may be easier to use a dump instead.

Also Lumi if everyone is werechameleons then you have a pretty badass fort. Although they will probably break all your shit once a month
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #76881

Finally, after nearly two years of hard labor, the first of Axecarnage's mighty soldiers are equipped for war. Ten dwarves clad in what is almost certainly ten of the finest sets of armor ever created, and wielding shiny battle axes to honor the name of the fortress. They pack like sardines into to the state of the art training room, which Eponymous and Drynwyn assure will either train them incredibly quickly or kill them. Which occurs first has yet to be seen.

http://imgur.com/YGzPtn3
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #76882

Holy shit, praises to our mechanic with the hook hand! (I imagine Eponymous got a nice shiney steel hook to replace his missing appendage) This training room works fucking fast! like 5 flips of the switch trained some of them from dabbling to adequate in axe and shield skill.

In fact, it was such an incredible sight that the gem setter who was flipping the switch was possessed by fey spirits to create a masterwork. Neato.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #76884

The room is not without is perils, apparently. One of the dumbshit recruits decided to wear a cloth cap instead of his steel helm and got his head split open. He is going to make it, but we had to stop training for now. Even so, some have already reached skilled level, which is pretty incredible. Does anyone know how to make them wear their full armor sets without replacing their clothing? Almost no one is using the boots or gauntlets, and some won't wear helmets. The problem with replacing clothing is that it usually leaves their necks exposed, and i have bad luck adding cloaks to the replaced uniforms, it never seems to work right.

Oh here is the artifact

http://imgur.com/Xxl1P7Z

Going to place it at the front of the fortress to show the world that Axecarnage is here to stay.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #76889

We finally got that horse off the roof. It is now listed as friendly in the units list rather than merchant, and it hangs around eating grass by the front gates. Pretty chill guy, the dwarves are getting used to having him around.

To celebrate the rousing success of the training room Eponymous throws a party in the new aboveground dining hall. He has the "getting used to tragedy" tag now, probably from his encounter with the croc. A little shellshock is healthy for the dwarven psyche.

This fortress is officially the biggest abovegorund construction i have ever made. Making nice floors takes up so much of our precious chalk blocks but dammit if we are gonna do this we are gonna do it right.

Drynwyn's siege training is actually going very well. As a result, a ballista bunker is created at the fortress entrance that will be able to shoot out the front of the fort and into the trade depot

http://imgur.com/BNbfaYj

http://imgur.com/u4AorAP
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #76891

We are officially large enough to have a Mayor! Azari is the obvious choice for the first term but after that it will be left to dwarven election to decide. Mayoral quarters are carved out belowground to accommodate our new noble.

Concerned about what to do with the inevitable prisoners of war the fortress will accumulate, Urist designs a prison and has the miners start carving it out. The idea is that there will be cells for dwarven justice that have a bed and some room to move. Then there will be the POW cells, which are merely iron shackles in a confined space. Make the Goblins sweat before we figure out what to do with them.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #76915

What am I up to in Siege Operator?

Also make sure you can lock the ballista room, and maybe stick some food and drink in it, since Siege Engineers are lazy assholes civilians and will therefore wander off to masturbate eat, drink, and sleep, even if there are enemies that really need ballista bolts in the torso.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #76974

That window sounds pretty neat. I like to imagine it placed above the main entrance to the fort, so everyone sees it as they walk in.
Just need a couple of gruff dorf statues to flank the doors and we'll be sweet.

Edit: Also stairs, how do they work? Sometimes they just like, don't. Also my only artifact thing so far, was a mastercrafted wooden bin, made by a surgeon.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #77069

What's my dorf wearing and wielding?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77084

Here is the current equipment of Urist. At the time of this picture he was leading a dodging demonstration to the rest of his squad in the barracks.

http://imgur.com/evx0xiI

As you can see, the elves sent another caravan. This one is even bigger than the last two. They enter the depot and the Furious mechanisms are there to meet them. It is a bloodbath. Once again Urist leaves a single elf alive to send a message to his people. No longer will the proud race of dwarves stoop to the petty forestry limitations of the elves. This is a time for war
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77089

Got an artifact table

http://imgur.com/2G9FXUY

Got a sweet picture of one of the dwarven kings of old on it, going into the new royal dining hall for now. Making the final layer of the fortress wall, after that all we need to do is make the watchtowers and the outer constructions of Axecarnage will be pretty much complete. The artifact gem window now gleams above the front gate, a shining beacon of craftdwarfship in this continent of shitty elves and goblins
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77098

Another big migrant wave pumps our population up to 72. Lots of traders for some reason. I checked the kills on one of them, apparently he killed a Kea here in Axecarnage. This means that the people who trade here eventually all move in which either means that they thought it was a swell place to live or they are refugees and their homes were burned by goblins. Either way they are drafted into the war effort.

Our next goal is equipping a crossbow squad to man the battlements.

Also if anyone wants to jump into the game we need a captain of the guard to enforce justice and stuff
Last edited by Wyzack on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Balut

Post by Balut » #77099

Have I mangled anyone else yet? What am I doin'.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77102

You are still incredibly inept at all medical skills, despite being the fortress CMO. You are however now a kickass carpenter, and have created many fine wooden works such as bins and beds, even a few masterworks. Whenever there is no wooden crafting to be done you mostly sit around the dining hall swilling ale and talking shit about what an incredible doctor you are, and lording your grossly undeserved noble position over anyone who will listen. You know, dorfy things.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #77128

Have I been seen in the world yet? Or have I drowned crossing the ocean from the last Fort? :(
If so, I'll take one dwarf please.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #77132

If you get a new dorf and your old, grizzeled veteran dorf appears and they have children together, is that selfcest?

More on topic, what do we have in terms of actually defences on the surface right now (how many dick demolisher dorfs/peashooters/traps etc)?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77136

None of our old dwarves have been seen yet. I will crack open legends viewer in a second here and see if i can find out what they are up to since the abandonment of Hammershield. In the meantime, Tedward is the new captain of the guard.

In terms of defenses we have the Furious Mechanisms, ten dwarves in full masterwork steel armor with battleaxes and at least expert skill with them. We also have Tedward as the fortresss guard, full steel with a sword. He is training up as we speak. We also have a loaded ballista bunker by the front door and about ten bolts.

My next step is to draft the first marksdorfs. The plan is for them to have chain shirts and leggings, full helmets, and leather boots/gloves. Then another lesser infantry squad or two, likely with the same armor. The rate limiting step here is how quickly we can make the armor, as we have only one legendary armorsmith.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #77138

I like to imagine huge steel works, with endless streams of logs and ore going into it, getting worked by teams of dozens of dwarves. The freshly forged steel all ends up dumped in a heap by the feet of this one grumpy old smith who's just looking at the requests for armor that keeping mounting up, thinking "getting real tired of this shit."

Does the master smith have a name?

How slow and/or wasteful would it be to train another smith with just construction/melting down shit repeatedly?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77141

That is actually not far off, the only difference is that the steel mostly sits in a pile in the smelters until it is needed. Here is a picture.

http://imgur.com/6rCAGyZ

6 wood furnaces, 7 smelters and 3 forges. Fun fact, it takes 5 charcoal to make one bar of steel. And we still have more wood than we will use in a few years. Azari has been real busy.

The smith's name is Logem Shieldpuce, he got his mad skills from a mood that made Urist's legendary spiked cap. I will probably have a few dorfs making the armor for the less prestigious warriors, just because speed of production is more important than quality right now. We are 8 dorfs away from being big enough to get seiged.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77144

A quick dip in legends viewer shows that the 13 dorfs of hammerishield formed a refugee group called the standards of swamps and "fled into the oceans of flickers", the body of water that Hammershield's island was on. Not sure exactly where they are now, possibly moving back home. Because entities are simulated travelling on the map it will probably be some time before they show up. Also it seems that since Hammershield has fallen the old Tedward married Wyzack jr, which was the nickname i gave to the bookeeper of hammershield that suceeded Wyzack after he got eaten by a zombie olm. I love the oddball shit this game does.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #77150

k e k
This fucking game man
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77170

Dongers took a moment to rest on the upper battlements and catch her breath after hauling cut chalk all the way up to the newest watchtower to make fortifications. The tower provided a nice view of the surrounding countryside, most of it covered in trees. In the distance, she noticed what must be a trail of wagons heading towards the fortress. The timing was all wrong for the dwarven caravan, it was the middle of summer. It was a balmy -5 degrees outside, and some people even took off their cloaks to bask in the sun of the warmest part of the year.

As the wagons got closer it became clear to the small crowd of dwarves watching that they were driven by men, not dwarves. Azari met them in the trade depot where they began to unload their goods. They were from the Shaken Union, and incredibly expansive human civilisation with settlements on both sides of the ocean, including many near the mountainhomes. They had fought many wars against both the goblins and elves in the areas, and were fast allies to the Whip of Combating.

We trade them some stolen elf goods and masterwork meals in exchange for some raw foodstuffs and miscellaneous war material such as flasks and bolts.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77175

The first dwarven elections have taken place! Random asshole Rakust Emothkol is the new mayor of the fortress. Azari graciously stepped down, but is maintaining his role as taskmaster and director of construction, managing all work orders from his new, slightly smaller office.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77181

The outer walls of the fortress are waiting on the construction of two further towers until they can be considered complete, and that is not going to take long. I will refrain from taking a nice 3d picture until the whole thing is done.

The first crossbow squad of ten is ready for battle, decked out in chainmail and leather. The Militia captain must not like her job much though, considering she named them the Oily Bowels. What the fuck man.

Anyways, by the time the next migrant wave arrived we can probably expect to be seiged. Aside from creating another squad of ten melee troops can you guys think of anything we need to do to prepare?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #77184

Does the fortress have a roof, or can flyers and shit just like swoop in?

Make a squad of warhammer dorfs, so everytime they go into combat their leader can say "Stop. Hammer time."
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #77187

Only if we have silver, it's the best material for warhammers
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #77216

Are outdoor traps viable?
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Balut

Post by Balut » #77219

Wyzack wrote:You are still incredibly inept at all medical skills, despite being the fortress CMO.
This seems remarkably accurate as to how most of my rounds in Medbay goes. All that's missing is me having some smokes and a top hat.

Also >The Oily Bowels
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77331

We do not have any silver, however steel warhammers are still pretty boss. I was going to do spears for this next wave of grunts for maximum forgotten beast slaying but i could do half spears and half warhammers.

Right now certain areas on the first floor of the fortress have roof over them but not the whole thing. Building floors/roofs takes a massive amount of blocks compared to just walls, so i opted to furnish the inside of the fort once the outside was done. The idea is that eventually the first two floor of the fortress will all be various rooms, and then above that will be a courtyard, maybe eventually with a massive glass roof once we hit magma for magma forges.

As for outdoor traps, we can scatter them about but there are no real chokepoints on the map to bottle them up. We cannot put them right in front of the gate because that would block wagons from entering the trade depot. I will have Eponymous scatter some lovely traps all around. I am thinking half cage traps, have giant serrated steel disc weapon traps.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #77342

>The Oily Bowels

Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77348

The humans leave and a few migrant show up, making the population 81. Squad 3 is nearly ready to be equipped, and new traps are being placed all around to catch unaware goblins. The outer fortifications are almost done, all that is left now is to keep producing arms and armor and wait.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #77351

Pretty sure traps don't block caravans, unless that got changed in the new version
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77356

They block movement of wagons, but pack animals can still get through. The wagons have tons of shit though
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #77361

Must've been changed then, I used to have my depots inside fortress which had a three wide entranceway filled with traps.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77365

I will double check

EDIT: Yes they do block wagons, which is a pain in the ass. Oh well
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77393

This new mayor seems like a pretty rad guy, mostly because he doesn't seem to really want the power. He was nervous about being elected, mandated creation of bins (you can NEVER have enough bins) and was then relieved when it was met, rather than happy. I imagine him as a neurotic headcase, super worried about what other people think of his rule.

Anyways, here is the completed outer fortress walls, in two pics because it is too tall now

http://imgur.com/BpeHJG4

Bottom
http://imgur.com/n77xn9A

Pretty sweet huh? Bring on the golbins
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #77466

Nice!

Siege when?
Game Admin
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #77491

Wyzack wrote: I imagine him as a neurotic headcase, super worried about what other people think of his rule.
This is hilarious and way better than some power-mad tinpot despot, assuming the stress doesn't cause him to break and go on a psychotic rampage.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Balut

Post by Balut » #77529

Should build a little trade station outside the walls. Maybe connected to the secondish story of the main keep's walls via a drawbridge? You can fort it up if assholes come buy to shit on your fort while the traders are still there.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #77594

What ever happened to lord geist?
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #77597

He is still with the rest of the refugees from Hammershield, presumably travelling back towards the mountainhomes but i have no way of checking for sure.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster