War for the Cent Comms Overworld

Talk about video games here
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

War for the Cent Comms Overworld

Post by srifenbyxp » #78984

So I picked up War for the Over World which is really Dungeon Keeper 3 and boy howdy is this shit fun. It's yer standard RTS that requires a little micromanagement but not enough to have to worry about everybody. Just the retards that get stuck on bridges you build when you tell them to mine a wall on the other side. Yeeerrrrppp, you start in a shit square and blerb your way to the finish line fucking over who ever you have to. Be shit and mine your way around the other players defenses, piss in the wind in the same exact spot for a money shrine. Spam Lighting zap magic a special unit to death, all the fun stuff to ruin that other persons day. Get annoyed that the AI is always angry and spam attack rally.

There's units like Cultist, necromancer, nasty orc vomiting thing, spooky ghosts and then some.

tl;dr edition
lewd?
Spoiler:
A little lewd
1. Making Rooms any size you want
2. Make an arena and force all of your minions to fight each other at the same time while making bets with Micheal Vick to see who'll win.
3. Similar to Dominions 4 there's "global enchantments" to get around annoying shit like brimstone and piss on the other player.
4. Narrative is on boss level with Darkest of Dungeon
5. Bridge battles? Just like Rome total war (1) watch people act retarded on bridges
6. Take control over a certain unit and control them.

Gameplay

[youtube]bQPDJNdAHdY[/youtube]
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Re: War for the Cent Comms Overworld

Post by lumipharon » #78992

Fuck yeah, dungeon keeper 1 was amazing.

My key memories of dungeon keeper 1 are as follows:

Dragons are bookworms.
Those fat fucks are really fucking fat.
Fairies, or whatever the fuck they are, shit out angry magic and kill everything, make it stop.

I remember when this game first came up for crowd funding. I can't remember if I put any shekles in though. Is it a finished release, or is it still in the ETERNAL BETA phase?
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #78994

I remember TB doing a video on this a very long time ago. Personally im just waiting for it to actually be released rather than play some unfinished game.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #79000

Full game comes out in 4 days brah, either way multiplayer works. Anyone gud for a game later?
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #80015

I see tits. I like.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #80433

Playing vs against these scrub lords, dear god every one I played rage quit. The one dude I went up against got mad because I popped the one spell to instantly build defensive shit in the middle of a huge fight I was losing.