The Wizarder 3: A Polish Dating Game

Talk about video games here
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: The Wizarder 3: A Polish Dating Game

Post by Timbrewolf » #93811

Bottom post of the previous page:

People continually fail to grasp the concept of "low fantasy" and expect anything with the "fantasy" label to have no rules beyond the creator's different -isms.

You don't have non-whites in your fantasy game because you're racist, not because it's historically accurate.
Your characters call women bitches and whores because you're sexist, not because these are terrible people trying to stab you to death.

Forcing someone to include something in order for you to approve of it is a form of censorship.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #95229

Spoiler:
Wild Hunt defeated, White Frost defeated, Ciri became a Witcher, Radovid's dead, Nilfgaard won, Temeria's back baby, and Geralt and Triss settled down.

Also, the Wild Hunt generals had some of the best kills in the entire game. I got dickshivers when Geralt Igni'd that dude's face off and splatted him with his own giant morningstar thing. Why can't more elves be like Aen Elle? These aren't no pussy skinny elves, these dudes are BULK.
Spoiler:
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #95236

Maccus wrote:
Spoiler:
Wild Hunt defeated, White Frost defeated, Ciri became a Witcher, Radovid's dead, Nilfgaard won, Temeria's back baby, and Geralt and Triss settled down.

Also, the Wild Hunt generals had some of the best kills in the entire game. I got dickshivers when Geralt Igni'd that dude's face off and splatted him with his own giant morningstar thing. Why can't more elves be like Aen Elle? These aren't no pussy skinny elves, these dudes are BULK.
Spoiler:
I got the exact same ending. I was very happy with how my first playthrough ended except for the Baron not making it. He didn't deserve that. I also went with Triss because I never actually finished the first Witcher so I always felt closer to Triss since you spend the majority of 2 interacting with her.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #95237

Spoiler:
I kinda wish Nilfgaard didn't win, but at least Emhyr is sane. Radovid's a brutal menace AND crazy, and Dijkstra's a slippery snake who probably wouldn't be any better.

Also, Yen a trash.
Spoiler: