Dwarf Fortress 13, Warlocks

Talk about video games here
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Dwarf Fortress 13, Warlocks

Post by Wyzack » #126897

Bottom post of the previous page:

It initially was looking pretty grim, our skellies were outnumbered and outclassed by the elves. Then Tedward showed up. Man is a bloody force of nature, starts hewing limbs left and right.
pic is the hippies running the fuck away after most of em got fukken rekt

http://i.imgur.com/H4EczwK.png
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126906

In the wake of the elf assault things kinda go back to normal. Azari is thankful for the influx of scalps and promises Muscle Wizard that they will be able to expand the library very soon.

We have expanded our butchery industry to include 5 butcher shops in an attempt to get all these elves chopped up before they start to spoil. Muscle Wizard just discovered that he can juice up on souls, and has been abusing that fact profusely

http://i.imgur.com/kIaOUsh.png
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126909

EAT SOUL

GET SWOLE
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126911

Turns out there was more torture reactions in the corruption chamber! And Urista was able to make the Goblin tell us the location of a village! Not only will this let us send better raids, it will also let us provoke more attack from civilized races which means more scalps! In fact could a forum mod rename this thread scalping simulator 13 or something?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126926

It is winter time yet again, but it has yet to snow. Maybe it wont this year, who knows.

We finally finished the eastern wing of the library, home to the magics of body and soul. Muscle Wizard has begun his studies, learning intimidate, haste, and resistance. Alinara has begun to craft him weapons and armor out of the dreadnought we were able to produce, and when all is said and done he is going to be a very formidable fighter.

Our villiage raid went excellent. We obtained many golden trade goods, two new prisoners, and a whole pile of scalps. Azari is working away at the next library section, which is probably going to be death and necromancy
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126927

Oh, and they had this to say about the raid

http://i.imgur.com/UxYcX3k.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126928

>magic carpet made out of thousands of bunnies
>majestic

Well, that's one way of putting it...
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126950

So after some extensive torture of our new prisoners we found the whereabouts of a caravan. Gonna focus on plunder for this raid, hopefully get all kinds of sweet new shit.

Also this happened

http://i.imgur.com/eUtHKFv.png

thats right, an invasion of frogmen. The very same fuckers that Anon3 the Pugalist and Galvatron the Champion took on by themselves in another world. Should be fun, we really did need some new scalps
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126954

The cowardly frogs elect to camp out by the river and let us come to them. Muscle Wizard, now adorned in the crimson robes of war, is eager to prove his namesake. A friggin skeleton woodcutter stole the dreadnought axe that was made for him, so he instead grabs an elf pike. He casts haste on the assembled skeleton host and they charge to the frogmen, Overlord Tedward close at hand.

http://i.imgur.com/bFVJNpU.png
http://i.imgur.com/1jOE0Vo.png

The engagement is short and bloody. A few skeletons sustain minor injuries, but nothing that bad. A few frogs escape by swimming through the river, hopefully they will bring word of this humiliating defeat to their cheiftan

http://i.imgur.com/n3MgrBA.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126959

1. Conjure boulder
2. Shoot frog in the ass with boulder
3. ????
4. PROFIT
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #126978

OH YEEEAH BABY, MUSCLE WIZARD IS LOOKIN' GOOD TONIGHT

ALSO I WANT TO DESTROY THAT SKELE FOR MY AXE
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126980

Still cant find it in the equip list even after taking it away from him, might have to forge him a new weapon
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #126983

COLLECT THE CORPSES.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126987

Mo stranglers Mo problems. Skeleforce 9 rides again
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126990

Smaller invasion than last time, but still decently sized. They are pretty shit at fighting, so we close up one side of the fort and send the troops out the other. The result is a nice big pile of corpses again

http://i.imgur.com/bGomh7o.png

Also dis nigga

http://i.imgur.com/F5BO9EM.png

Got stuck on the other side of the fort and sparred solo with two strangler squads until they got scared hearing the cries of their kinsmen getting massacred and ran away. He even chased them right to the edge of the map missing most of a foot. What a badass
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126992

Aaaand i just lost a bunch of progress in a crash. FUUUUUUUCK this unstable game
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #127005

You need to sacrifice a dwar... Um, something, really, to Toady/Armok/Terry/Whatever.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127210

Alright, finally mustered up the effort to reboot it. We are back to just after the invasion of the frogdudes
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127641

Game is not ded, i am gonna keep it going today
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #127643

HOORAY
more scalps
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127644

Muscle Wizard has been out training by massacring wildlife to train up his combat skills. Azari is about halfway towards having enough books for the next library section. As of right now the plan is to get the death + Necromancy section and inter Rex into the horsemen as Death with a dreadnaught scythe
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127649

Here is an interesting tidbit. Centaurs count as megabeasts. Muscle Wizard killed a few of them, and after a bit of tinkering with the soul and remains at our big shrine (the one that ressurects warlocks) Rex the Eponymous manages to ressurect one as a loyal member of the civilization. Neat. I guess this would work for hydras, dragons and other megabeasts if we ever see any
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #127655

But how do centaur souls taste?
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127658

Mostly like horse soul, with some hints of elf and human. We now have 4 centaur around the fort, and i can assign them labors like anyone else which is neat. They are now hauling and hunting for the fort
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127661

Alright take two

http://i.imgur.com/UjwOBLF.png

The seige we lost in the crash is back for round two
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #127662

FOUR ARMS JUST MEANS TWICE AS MANY TO TEAR OUT OF THE SOCKETS
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127663

It is just as much of a bloodbath as last time, probably moreso

http://i.imgur.com/TO8b7fG.png

Muscle Wizard and Tedward are a little more bruised than last time, but we certainly got more scalps. The next step to buffing our military is getting all of our meleskeles infused with ironebone and bloodsteel for maximum asskicking
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127711

Azari has been hard at work, and the second library section is now complete! Death and Necromancy! Rex gets to studyng, while Lumi and the other warlocks create the neccesary sigils and circles of protection

http://i.imgur.com/34TZ6F7.png

We have also created a barracks up next to Kushznard's green room where our melee skeletons train. For some reason they refuse to carry their weapons at all times, so unless they are constantly training they seem to enter fights unarmed. We have also begun to infuse them with metal, about half of the squad is ironebone by now.

Who wants to be famine? And Pestilence? pestilence is obviously poinsons and junk but which of the schools of magic i posted earlier do you think fits best with famine?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #127715

Rocks and Inorganics probably fits best with famine--you can't eat stone.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127721

Autumn is drawing to a close and winter is almost here. The elves decided to send us an early filthydrainsmas present

http://i.imgur.com/4uWoJzn.png

An invasion consisting entirely of unicorns and elk. This means no usable scalps! CURSE ALL FRIENDS OF NATURE!

EDIT: Each one of those fuckers has an elf warrior on top. This is gonna suck
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #127725

Well the elfs can be scalped. Lichmas is saved!
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127726

This spiraled way out of control so fucking fast

http://i.imgur.com/4uWoJzn.png

All forces were called up to the front gate, the elf charge was led by their druid warleader. War and Tedward the Overlord drove the skeletons onward to combat. As they clashed on the bridge, a second force of elves joined by a pack of war raptors crept up to our rear gates. Luckily a skeleton in the area spotted them in time, but two managed to slip over the bridge before it slammed shut. Our battle lines are compromised, this is gonna be a tight one
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127728

The battle rages. The two elves who slipped through the cracks on the western gate immediately get jumped on and swarmed by our 30 or so skeleton idlers. The tree humpers are dragged to the mud and torn limb from limb. Our acid mephit, who until now has just kinda lurked in the dining hall, runs out and pukes acid all over a unicorn and it is scratched and kicked to death.

In the battle for the western gate, the skeletons blunted the elf charge while tedward and muscle wizard chop away at the enemy forces. One skeleton drags two elves off the bridge with him, which is a sweet deal for us because skeletons dont need to breathe. Muscle wizard is pissed because he has a mithril arrow embedded in his ass. Fucking elves. If we can drive them off the gate and slam the gate shut we can ressurect the dead as mindless zombies to cut down their former comrades

http://i.imgur.com/ttiegVp.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127730

It ends up not coming to that. The elves are either slain or driven off, and only a few broken skeletons. Well plus the arrow in MW's ass. I suppose it is time to set up a hospital
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #127735

I'm game for Pestilence

Unless I'm important to the component manufacture or anything
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #127802

So does the necromancy library school just give you vanilla DF necromancy powers?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #127803

GOOD THING THEY USED MYTHRIL, BECAUSE THESE ARE BUNS OF STEEL BABY
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #127832

could not resist
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127849

Alright so winter is almost over, no snow again this year but we still got a present!

http://i.imgur.com/Aq6tiai.png

These guys are so pathetic it is almost not even worth reporting about. Free scalps though.

Although Rexs' equipment is not yet ready that did not stop him from striding out there to test his new power. Life drain is super robust, it essentially just drains the life out of a few targets, weakening them and causing pain. He can also shackle them down and summon ethereal bone armor for himself, which is pretty friggin cool.

Takeguru can totally be pestilence, we will make the poisons library branch next
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127853

Immediately after we drive off the dark stranglers we get another elf ambuh!

http://i.imgur.com/aUa1r0S.png

Lucky for us i had not even dropped the alert yet so everyone was still in the walls and only one gate was open. Still anoyying though. After this we will need to start pinning elf skin to our shields and breastplates, show the damn elves who is boss
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127854

Holy shit the elves sent one of their literal princesses to lead the charge. Dumb bitch doesnt even have any weapons. This is gonna be good
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127859

The battle is terrible and bloody. A handfull of skeletons fall to a highly trained Elf Druid bladedancer. Muscle Wizard slices the head off of his unicorn mount with a single sweep of his mighty arms. Rex the Eponymous drains the life from the elves and ensares them in painful shackles, making them easy prey. Tedward slices an elf's legs off at the thighs and then shoots him in the ass with a slade boulder. An odd choice, but still effective. Christmas Past, normally the head of the archer squad, had just come up from mining and sets about to his enemies with his pickaxe.

In all of the carnage the elf princess just kinda cowers to the side and looks on in horror as her countrymen are ripped apart by the walking dead

http://i.imgur.com/iMh3gzA.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127863

The tide has turned. After a mighty exchange of blows, Muscle Wizard lands a mortal wound on their Druid leader, and he is dragged down under a tide of skeletons. The rest of the elf warriors and war creatures soon follow suit. Tedward then walks up to the cowering princess, cold as ice.

http://i.imgur.com/NlofxrL.png

Slices her once in the torso, and then cuts her in fucking half. He really is the personification of the Warlock Overlord.

The first assault has been blunted, but there is still a sizable elf force lurking outside our walls. Tedward and the other military warlocks are relieved for a break. Our forces butcher up the elves within our walls and ressurect the dead skeletons. Christmas Past and his bowskeletons take to the walls to harrass the invaders
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127865

In the wake of the battle the Warlocks hold a war counsel. Many of the skeletons are injured, and the bulk of the enemy forces are still around. Rex raises one boney hand. It seems the power of death is taking its toll on him physically, his flesh drawn and gaunt, even for a warlock. He says he could invoke the rite of ressurection. Azari is a bit pissed at this, but concedes it is the best idea. In the wake of the council, Rex gathers a handful of souls and heads to the necromantic altar
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127867

Rex sits in the middle of our massive necromantic alter, weaving hervested souls into a terrible spell. He finishes the incantation and slams his scythe into the altar, and a wave of malign energy sweeps over the countryside. the refuse pile begins to shudder and move, dead bodies and parts granted new terrible life. Outside the walls, the elf invaders look on in horror and the dead bodies outside the gate return to a horrible mockery of life. Welcome to Filthydrain, motherfuckers

http://i.imgur.com/6pmw7Kl.png

Shit just got mad real
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127868

A few things happen all at once. First we find out that holy shit there was a lot more elves out there laying in wait. The second thing is that they all start to get killed or run the fuck away. A great deal of the undead are struck down, so we drop the floodgate and release the horde. A mass of shambling, animate corpses shuffle out to kill the elves. The invaders are then promptly killed or run the fuck away. I doubt they will fuck with us again

((i then had to use console commands to slay all the undead, because it was murdering FPS))

The corpses crumple back to a state of death as the spell fades, their dread work complete. We really need some sort of system for detecting elf ambushers before they reach the front gates
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #127898

Wyzack wrote:In the wake of the battle the Warlocks hold a war counsel. Many of the skeletons are injured, and the bulk of the enemy forces are still around. Rex raises one boney hand. It seems the power of death is taking its toll on him physically, his flesh drawn and gaunt, even for a warlock. He says he could invoke the rite of ressurection. Azari is a bit pissed at this, but concedes it is the best idea. In the wake of the council, Rex gathers a handful of souls and heads to the necromantic altar
Why was Azari being a bitch?
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #127899

Malkevin wrote: Why was Azari being a bitch?
Transference of her namesake's personality.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127907

Because animated dead can not be harvested for scalps. It ended up being moot since i consolekilled the undead to prevent FPS issues
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #127949

Damn it, you should have captured that princess alive for torture and eventual ghouldom.
Death was the easy way out.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #127963

Can't we resurrect her corpse as a ghoul?