Human Fortress 13, Masterwork edition

Talk about video games here
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Human Fortress 13, Masterwork edition

Post by Wyzack » #113180

Bottom post of the previous page:

The very second they leave more orc forces are spotted at the south gate. They charge across the bridge and battle rages. The Orcs are far more deadly opponents than the tigerman tribes.

http://i.imgur.com/VHBCbMs.png

A few of our soliders are wounded in the fighting. Geist Dangerous takes a few arrows, but fights on regardless. The orcs are driven back and our troops retreat to behind the bridge. The bridge is raised to give our exhausted soldiers some reprieve before the next battle.

Anon3 Beatdown of the day

http://i.imgur.com/KrIN2LE.png

Ended up punching this guy backwards into a cave trap.

The aftermath of round 2
http://i.imgur.com/mqKZyZE.png

Plus bonus hospital shot
http://i.imgur.com/wQmzqYy.png

These orcs dont mess around
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #113181

[youtube]h5HGDE3qveM[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #113182

Woo! Injuries!

Who's our doc again?

Also uh where's Anon's sheet, I thought it was posted. I wanna see how he ATATATATATAs so hard.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113261

Gonna slug out some more updates later tonight, but in the meantime i made a thread for a dorf fortress succession game

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4470

Sign up for the FUN and discuss what we wanna play. Seriously even if you suck shit at the game sign up, we need lots of players to make it not lame.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #113356

Balut wrote:Woo! Injuries!

Who's our doc again?

Also uh where's Anon's sheet, I thought it was posted. I wanna see how he ATATATATATAs so hard.

It was posted a page or two ago. My ability to PUNCH likely stems from my poor social skills and general apathy towards everything according to my sheet.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #113839

Wow this is badass, I had forgotten all about this, but apparently I'm some kind of musketman with a perverse love of shooting people in the dick.

Can I see my character sheet?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113943

Sorry about the recent update drought, i was managing a kobold fortress on the other thread

>Oranges
http://i.imgur.com/Vd4bX1V.png

Not surprised to see he has a complete lack of empathy.

Anyways, we are still recovering from the orc ambushes, most have been moved out of the hospital and back in to day to day life. Our drawbridges are still closed however. After hosting a meeting with the militia commnders, Stickymayhem decides that once out armed forces have fully recovered we will wham open the gate and face whatever additional Orc forces lurk outside our borders.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113945

EDIT: The enemy have come and are laying seige to the fortress

http://i.imgur.com/pgJNLzQ.png

There is only one squad of them that we can see, but knowing their tendancy for sneaky tactics there is quite likely a whole army of the bastards just waiting in the shadows for us to drop our drawbridges. We may have to hasten the confrontation somewhat
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #113947

Tempted to make the old "musical skills of an amputee" joke after reading that description.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113950

The drums of war ring out once more around Souldefences. Even more Orcs show up, packs of them riding on dire wolves and clad in their tribal armors. The longer we wait the greater their forces become. After a unanimous decision by the military heads, a plan has been devised. Musketmen will be dispatched to key locations to harass and soften the foe. Eponymous will be given free reign with his cannoneering, and after some mild shelling the drawbridge will drop and the hammer will fall. Daze Boltedpursuer save our souls, this could be it boys
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113952

Oranges and his soldiers trade fire across the moat, tearing the orcs to pieces. They are lead by a master boworc however, and Oranges soliders take heavy casualties before putting him down and falling back.
http://i.imgur.com/FhkwV6E.png
Cannon fire obliterates a few more of the orcish cavalry, and by this time the troops are marshalled. The order is given to drop the drawbridge, it is go time.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113958

The drawbridge drops when our forces are mustered at the front, but the seiging orcs decide to wait and bide their time. Moments later, our suspicions are confirmed as hidden orc forces reveal themselves. A squad of archers begin to shoot up civilians working the prickle berry field behind PAS's tavern. A single spearorc ambusher rushes the bridge, revealing the position of his approaching squad and getting mercilessly dogpiled in the process. Their forces begin the final assault and the orcish hordes descend upon our bridge.

http://i.imgur.com/enp7eg1.png
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113961

The clash is terrible, blood and limbs fly everywhere
Anon3 jams a dudes ribs into his heart

http://i.imgur.com/Va2ZqMy.png

The orcs are eventually slain at a cost, and contrary to what i had thought the bulk of their forces still hangs back. Their arches still harass and fire at our civilians, the hospital is overflowing and we are out of canonballs. A new strategy is formed. We will close the gate, allow our forces to refuel, and take the offensive to them. If they insist on hanging back like cowards we will show them the folly of their ways.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113965

As the marble drawbridge crashes down our forces sally forth like a force of nature

http://i.imgur.com/TBkdymD.png

The battlecry of our warriors mingles with the crack of rifle fire and screams of the dying orcs. Today is a day of glory
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113969

Azari ends up leading this charge, and slaying many foes.

http://i.imgur.com/5c0vpMc.png
http://i.imgur.com/6eq1FyZ.png

Our forces tear through the forces near the front gate with only a few casualties, and split up to go either way around the moat and route the remaining orcs
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #113970

Where's our Necromancers and why aren't they necromancing?
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #113974

>tried to bite the enemy on the jaw

I'LL RIP YE FOOKIN MOUF OFF I SWARE
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #114008

How fairs Robert Cop?
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #114016

>prefers to consume old corpse

What the fuck? Tell me thats some kind of native plant.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #114028

Wyzack wrote: A squad of archers begin to shoot up civilians working the prickle berry field behind PAS's tavern.
Ye fooked with our booze.

Now yer all gonna die.
Wyzack wrote: Anon3 jams a dudes ribs into his heart

http://i.imgur.com/Va2ZqMy.png
I FOOKIN TOLD YE
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114060

My friends it is a sad day. We have lost one of the greats in that fateful charge.

Robert Cop was the epitome of the Souldefences rifleman. Loud and boisterous, with a moustache that protruded far off his face and a crack shot. He gave the order for half of the army to sweep east from the drawbridge, and led the charge himself. He fired round after round at the orcs until he was out of bullets, and then charged straight in to the fray undaunted. He cracked an orc's head like a watermelon with the stock of his musket when another orc managed to plant an axe in his back, and another stabbed him in the head with a spear. Galvatron ran quickly to his aid but it was too late. Raging, she bisected the coward orc and two of his friends, and her fury and momentum carried the militia all around the outside of the moat on a tour of death.

A 21 gun salute will be held in his honor, as well as the creation of a monument. At this time, Oranges is the new Master of Ordanance in Souldefences. Rest in peace, sweet prince
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #114066

R.I.P.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #114067

RIP in peace Robert Cop

Oh, how is my woodcutter self doing?
Any nasty wounds or have I been lucky enough to live uneventfully?
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #114075

tedward1337 wrote:How fairs Robert Cop?
RIP Robert Cop, killed by jinxing.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114076

He was dead before ted asked about him, i just had not updated it yet
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #114082

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Balut

Post by Balut » #114096

Rip.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #114101

Here, have some stereotypical funeral music. (TW: Bagpipes)
Spoiler:
[youtube]M8AeV8Jbx6M[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #114117

Whelp shit
Game Admin
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #114118

He's just sleeping right now, I'm sure in a couple of days he'll just wake up and be back to his old self, right?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114131

And with that the seige has ended. Our bold counter offensive turned what might have been a protracted and grueling battle into a quick bout of violence. Of our number we lost two of Anon3's squires, Robert cop, 3 other musketmen, and two militiamen. We also had two civilians die and many more wounded by the orcs cruel arrows.

In the midst of the fighting, old man studnick was by the berry farm. He had claimed a pistol for hunting (but no one had ever actually seen him hunt) and during the seige he stood out behind the tavern shooting orcs. He managed to kill one and badly wound two other, as well as catching at least 12 arrows with his body that might have hurt other people. He was a hero till the end
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114133

Takeguru is doing just fine actually. Other than being a bit sad about her friend Robert's passing she is living the high life. Banging the duke definitally comes with some perks. I suppose it technically makes her the duchess too
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114154

As if to mock our suffering ANOTHER FUCKING TIGERMAN ARMY shows up. Time for a cathartic asswhooping
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114156

In the most anticlamactic seige of all time, the fuckers retreated. They decided to attack a one legged duck that got stuck outside the moat rather than charge our army. Normally i would elect to let the poor goose die, but a few of our citizens were also outside the walls gathering items and we could not risk their lives. For the second time in a month our forces charged forth.

It was a massacre. 5 tigermen were dead before they knew what hit them, and the rest ran. the second squad to the north got scared and ran off too. Fucking catbeasts. They didnt even get the duck.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #114157

Tigermen seem to really have gone downhill after their warlord died.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114159

The elven diplomat returns with a new retuine. We do the same old song and dance, he still withholds his caravan like a douchebag.

Some of the people are finally discharged from the hospital. It seems Geist Dangerous got his pelvis broken in the battle, and is awaiting traction. Ouch.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114175

Here it is

http://i.imgur.com/pvGJ8OW.png

The Robert Cop memorial shooting range has been completed. Instead of a traditional 21 gun salute, we are going to execute 21 prisoners by gunfire. Our dungeon is getting way crowded and we need to free up some cages, so it is a nice double whammy
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #114178

Wyzack wrote:Here it is

The Robert Cop memorial shooting range has been completed. Instead of a traditional 21 gun salute, we are going to execute 21 prisoners by gunfire. Our dungeon is getting way crowded and we need to free up some cages, so it is a nice double whammy
F
Game Admin
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #114179

Why not sacrifice the prisoners instead to bring him back to life? If he was a monster in life, in death he must be unstoppable
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #114215

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #114938

*Hammers "x" to pay as much respect as humanly possible*
They may have killed him, but they've made nothing but a martyr out of him.

Epic battle and great writing as always!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #114959

*whistles innocently, hiding Robert Cop's corpse behind my back.*
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114973

Sorry about the update drought, been a bit busy. Will crank out a bunch later tonight.

As a side note Drynwyn and Lumi have been kicking ass in the sieges too. Drynwyn has a curse ability with absurd range, so much that he frequently casts it on our corralled undead, Lumi's wife, and even cavern creatures that we cannot see. During sieges he casts massive curses all over the place, shocks niggas with chain lightning and caves in a few heads with his staff. Lumi has boulder throw, lightning, and maybe a few others, and contributes similarly.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #115283

What manner of mechanical lunacy has Eponymous Rex been up to lately?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Balut

Post by Balut » #115316

Have I been incarnated yet.

Also how is The Rotten Man?
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?