Medical and Borders

Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Medical and Borders

Post by Alipheese » #215299

So. For the function of medbay, doctors need to be able to get to machines, storage, rooms quickly and efficently. Many a time people come into medbay and break into storage, ignoring the 2-3 doctors sitting there saying "Hey, I can slap ya into the sleeper and youre on your way." People prefer to break into storage. Use the rounds tart kits immediately.

Now nothing bad personally about that via rules. But unethical for IC practice. Now where's the line medbay can say, fuck off you shithead, youre destroying medbay because we don't heal the way you want. (Breaking into surgery for the saw, stealing entire medkits/breaking into storage. Breaking into cloning. Breaking into chemistry.)

Fine and dandy if a doctor let's you in, but if there is no, say chemist and the doctors are busy and no HoP, there is no other way than break in. But that's only on low pop like low low pop.

How much can medbay defend itself by (crit, heal and throw your ass out, as in any case of crit'n'heal this is the only case I'd see fit and okay with.), or sitting there screaming for sec when they come 5 minutes later and after medbay is trashed like it always gets in 10 minutes. How can medbay keep their peace?

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Medical and Borders

Post by Anonmare » #215304

I personally like to put the majority of the medkits in an ID-locked locker but some get mad when I do that.

Also due to player mentality that, since the sleeper has morphine, anyone trying to put you in a sleeper is trying to kill you therefore you should use the medkits which cannot be used to kill you.

I'd say medbay could probably have a little more leeway on how it deals with trespassers since healing them is a doddle and players succumbing when immediately put into crit are considered to be ban-baiting by the administration. Seriously, if you succumb before the person who critted you has a chance at healing you - you lose your right to complain about them.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #215310

I'd have no problem with loading some asshole up thats breaking and looting shit with morphine and disposaling him. That'll fuck him up for the next 5 minutes minimum for his trouble.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #215311

Saegrimr wrote:I'd have no problem with loading some asshole up thats breaking and looting shit with morphine and disposaling him. That'll fuck him up for the next 5 minutes minimum for his trouble.
Pretty much this. Put them in the bin where they belong, hopefully while still bleeding.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #215313

And then you get dunked by random people because the guy breaking in screams HELP TRAITOR DRUGGING ME! Then sec fucks you.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #215328

It's become commonplace, even culture on both servers now, for people to break into medbay.

This stems from unskilled doctors and mistrust. You never know who is really treating you, and sometimes the added chatter they try to engage to is non welcome since you are probably bleeding to death.

Mistrust comes from paranoia. How do you know that dead person you brought in is getting cloned? What's keeping the doctors from looting their stuff? Or rather, how are you going to get their stuff if the doctors takes them away from you?

People breaking in to steal tools are probably greytide, but the other aspects are sadly going to stay prevalent on both servers as long as people have a lack of evidence that ellicits mistrust. Usually everything tones down and people settle down to get treated when facing a xeno threat or nuke ops or blobs or wizards because then, and only then, you know the person treating you won't try to kill you. Maybe.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #215342

Medbay is a restricted area. (moonlighting is NOT okay)
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #215373

There are 3 medkits in public (arrivals shuttle, dorms, gym) and a holodeck sleepers. Breaking into medbay is no no excuse.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #215377

BeeSting12 wrote:Medbay is a restricted area. (moonlighting is NOT okay)
Underrated/10
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #215392

The medbay storage should at the very least get the windows replaced with reinforced windows.

It's probably overkill, but it would be !FUN! if medbay storage got turrets that shot sleep darts at non medbay personnel.
TwitchTail13
Byond Username: TwitchTail13

Post by TwitchTail13 » #215395

When someone breaks into a restricted area, you can evict them with extreme prejudice. If they try again, "accidents" deaths are not just allowed, they are expected.
Shaps wrote:The fact that you're asking if you need a reason to kill someone is deeply, deeply troubling
TwitchTail13
Byond Username: TwitchTail13

Post by TwitchTail13 » #215396

TwitchTail13 wrote: "accidents" deaths
i missgrammared plz meme
Shaps wrote:The fact that you're asking if you need a reason to kill someone is deeply, deeply troubling
D&B

Post by D&B » #215406

TwitchTail13 wrote:When someone breaks into a restricted area, you can evict them with extreme prejudice. If they try again, "accidents" deaths are not just allowed, they are expected.
Really doubtful, a HoS can get bwoinked for lethaling a clown breaking into his office, don't really think medbay would be able to lethal a random shitter.

Plus if you lethal someone youll have a lynch mob, more likely than not.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215441

On one hand people who violently defend their safe space from anyone who comes in for any reason (I'm looking at you chemistry) are the scum of the earth.

On the other, tiders who smash up your department and make asses of themselves deserve to be dunked with extreme prejudice.

Don't be either of these people.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #215470

On a serious note, fuck people who break into medway and steal everything and kill me when I throw them out. Sec doesn't even stay in med because who actually stays in their post when there are only 2 officers on the entire station.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #215477

TheColdTurtle wrote:
On a serious note, fuck people who break into medway and steal everything and kill me when I throw them out. Sec doesn't even stay in med because who actually stays in their post when there are only 2 officers on the entire station.
I don't know why they don't. Some of my best rounds as a sec officer were just staying with my post and establishing a mutual understanding with Cargo. Like "You order a bunch of wacky shit I really shouldn't be letting you have and i'll keep all the faggots off our doorstep and tell the HoS everything is under control when he asks where all these shotguns came from."

Science officer is pretty fucking boring though.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #215482

Who the hell is bwoinking hos's for killing clowns in their office? By that point they are in security and withing staring distance of the harmory, the clown knows what they risk breaking into high security areas.

As for shitters breaking into med storage, sleep dart them and remove a leg if they insist on being shit. Odds are its a greytider or sec super cop who refuses to trust medical anyways. If you don't trust medical to heal you get donkpockets from the kitchen and stay the fuck out of medical if you like your organs
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #215486

ShadowDimentio wrote:On one hand people who violently defend their safe space from anyone who comes in for any reason (I'm looking at you chemistry) are the scum of the earth.
Chemistry is as dangerous as Toxins/Atmos/Armory. Don't underestimate a chemist
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215507

I know. But it stands to reason that the botanist who's got access from the HoP and come in, made two beakers of mutagen and left 5 times in a row wouldn't randomly make lube the 6th time.

I'm reminded of the last time I was traitor botanist and I was trying to do evil shit but for no reason on the 6th time I went in chem the chemists sperged out and mauled me. It cucked my round because when I fought back everyone within a twenty step radius of chem sperged out and mauled me too.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #215509

ShadowDimentio wrote:I know. But it stands to reason that the botanist who's got access from the HoP and come in, made two beakers of mutagen and left 5 times in a row wouldn't randomly make lube the 6th time.

I'm reminded of the last time I was traitor botanist and I was trying to do evil shit but for no reason on the 6th time I went in chem the chemists sperged out and mauled me. It cucked my round because when I fought back everyone within a twenty step radius of chem sperged out and mauled me too.
There is a difference between getting access and breaking in or running in because the door is open. And it's generally polite to ask to use the machines if both chemists are in the room, it'd be like someone waltzing into botany and taking a hatchet and water tank 'cuz hop gave access.'
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #215514

Having access to an area != Having authorisation

So the HoP giving himself access to the armoury does not mean we won't laugh at him after he gets dunked for trying to go in the armoury - especially if the HoS told him not to go in.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #215518

Anonmare wrote:Having access to an area != Having authorisation

So the HoP giving himself access to the armoury does not mean we won't laugh at him after he gets dunked for trying to go in the armoury - especially if the HoS told him not to go in.
On the other hand, the HOP giving access to chemistry is an entirely different matter to the armory.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #215521

In general, it's best to get the all-clear from the department in question if you're going to use their stuff. If they say no, ask someone higher-ranking (e.g. the MD won't let you have a medkit? Ask the CMO) or just give up.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #215522

CMO's in charge of chem, if there's no CMO then I guess the HoP can give authorisation though the Cap (if there is one) is a better choice. Plus it's practically the Cap's job to either fill in for or promote people to a Head of Staff position if it's not currently filled.
Yeah I know, >Implying

At any rate, just get permission first and if they refuse - either go over their head or PDA a Sec Off you're about to break into chem because the chemists are anti-social autists. It's better to have the guys with the monopoly of force on your side IMO.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215526

>Ask the chemists before getting access from HoP
>If they say no find and ask the CMO

I've got plants to grow. I don't have time for begging simulator (by the way HoPs who demand paperwork are the scum of the earth x2), if chemists want to be autists and start fighting me for no reason I'll take my chances with dunking them rather than crippling myself by not having any mutagen or worse yet begging them for some. Best case scenario I get unrestricted access to chem because there are corpses staffing it, worse case scenario I get the sweet release of death from a round that was on a fast track to shitsville.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #215531

People like you deserve the morphine they get.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #215539

Patience is a virtue
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Re: Medbay is a restricted area (moonlighting is NOT okay)

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #215568

Spoiler:
Alipheese wrote:Essentially the title.

I might be as of late a unpopular CMO IC with my tactics and my personal house policies, but having to deal with the sheer amount of intruders and invaders into medbay is staggering, as they literally seep out of the walls, before now i've had the medkit spongers already inside or deliberately break and entering in order to 'help themselves' to the goodies they feel 'obliged' to have.

Even police officers (without a armband and id access) with jobs to be doing barge into chemistry or any other medbay sub department with no good reason or invitation to use the machinery there, strangers take up genetics and surgery (without authorisation or access) because 'they know how and its taking too slow' by often hacking a door, slipping through existing ones or vandalising the labs. :x

> I understand people ARE competent with medbay and get frustrated with the slow progress of healing and chem distribution, but people will willingly MOONLIGHT and not do their jobs to instead pursue meta-boners in doing doctors (no matter how competent/incompetent's) jobs for them. Its the chemists and doctor's job to get better and the experience is being robbed from them)

> Also i know medbay can be emergency-unlocked, but its often more trouble than its worth as people will go to EXTREME lengths to get access, even by stealing id or hissy-fitting and destroying the foyer in retaliation to force people to reset healing process (risking patient health)

I think there should be more enforcement of medbay being as much a restricted area as engineering if not a little bit more in order to keep the integrity, its MORE secure than engineering by design but the attitude of security and server culture is that its as public (and breaking the windoors that are hard to replace and require a engineer to configure to fix) as anywhere else besides having three seperate ID signatures required alone locked inside a self inclusive department! Not to mention the incredibly dangerous machinery/objects inside, and a ID requirement to just walk through the main door.

I've already had wheelings and dealings with invasive squatter fellow command staff in the past, who were frog-marched out of there by admin thankfully so there is some admin policy to departmental invasion to a extent but its not too familiar to this discussion.

Such a lack of clear policy on the matter will just have to make me take my CMO responsibilities to a new level and outright start locking down my department and applying punishment since it cannot be controlled. Ill have to just get a syringe-gun and start shooting tresspassing heavily armed officers who want to muscle into my department on the basis of having the upper hand on stun based combat vs the CMO's local (i miss the e-gun) telescopic baton (which is nerfed and only truly effective ironically for hitting people lethally with, not ejecting them out of my department, a improvised battery stun prod would be better but that's so crude).

I distinctly remember - Act antag, be treated as antag and i intend to reinforce that on department invaders.
You may not know it but we speak on the same channel brother.

Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #215574

I find that as a HoP, giving access to a department is best done with a stamp from that department
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #215578

oranges wrote:I find that as a HoP, giving access to a department is best done with a stamp from that department
My personal new policy is to force people to have interviews with the local head by removing the actual department access other than auxillary access attached to the job and letting the head promote them with their local console, meaning that they've met face to face to confirm without some idiot walking in with forged access. otherwise i insist on a stamp or written word of the head.

Spoiler:
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #215595

ShadowDimentio wrote:I'll take my chances with dunking them rather than crippling myself by not having any mutagen or worse yet begging them for some.
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215597

If you're playing botanist and don't have any mutagen you might as well not be playing that round because you're never getting anything done
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #215608

Just name yourself [flower] Holmes and you will no longer worry about cuckmists
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215611

All the problems in the world would be solved if chem had a mutagen dispenser.

Also Cobble what's the secret to being a cool dude that everyone remembers, tell me
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #215613

ShadowDimentio wrote:Also Cobble what's the secret to being a cool dude that everyone remembers, tell me
Probably starts with not attacking people fnr because you want their stuff.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215614

Not my fault the clown's mask is so stylish!
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Isane
Byond Username: Isane

Post by Isane » #215621

ShadowDimentio wrote:All the problems in the world would be solved if chem had a mutagen dispenser.
Isn't there a chem dispenser board in tech storage? Seems like every other round the botanists will break into chemistry to steal a dispenser instead of spending a couple minutes just making their own.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #215626

Isane wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:All the problems in the world would be solved if chem had a mutagen dispenser.
Isn't there a chem dispenser board in tech storage? Seems like every other round the botanists will break into chemistry to steal a dispenser instead of spending a couple minutes just making their own.
>get into storage somehow
>get metal
>get science to cooperate somehow to get parts
>make it
>realize you did more work than go ask the cuck at chemistry for 1 large beaker, or maybe 2
>make glowshrooms and Lumpkin
>HAVE YOUR OWN MUTAGEN DISPENSE IN FORM OF BLUMPKINS.

ALSO FANTASTICFWOOSH. NEVER COMPARE ME TO YOURSELF.. this is simply asking of policy to see whats allowed to defend an office space of being destroyed. Not invaded. You bitch ass fuck. Now I'm off to feed my goat. (By the way. Don't break into my medbay storage for some kelotane :^) )

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #215643

Alipheese wrote:for some kelotane :^) )
Isratosh
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Isratosh

Post by Isratosh » #215644

I would never bwoink a doctor for dunking somebody (lethal or otherwise) who is actively disturbing the peace in medbay. I would never bwoink a head of security for killing a clown breaking into his office (that's even worse, literally space it too).
Feedback
Bartholomew Martins
Spoiler:
conrad wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:22 pm Image
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #215654

Alipheese wrote:
Isane wrote:
ALSO FANTASTICFWOOSH. NEVER COMPARE ME TO YOURSELF.. this is simply asking of policy to see whats allowed to defend an office space of being destroyed. Not invaded. You bitch ass fuck. Now I'm off to feed my goat. (By the way. Don't break into my medbay storage for some kelotane :^) )
Its just amusing how word for word similar it is with some simple word omissions,

Spoiler:
MimicFaux
Byond Username: MimicFaux

Post by MimicFaux » #215830

Act antag, get treated as antag. The syringe gun exists for a reason and this thread is proof of that. Any department has a right to defend their space. From the chef dropping the shutters on counter-hopping miners (or captains) after his whetstones, to engineers stun-prodding assistants after their precious glove supply. Asking people in their respective departments can make all the difference in the world.
D&B wrote: Really doubtful, a HoS can get bwoinked for lethaling a clown breaking into his office, don't really think medbay would be able to lethal a random shitter.
Amusingly, I'm pretty sure this was me!
Spoiler:
A strange set of circumstances led me to having mostly AA and in dire need of healing. I wandered into the sec conference room from maint for their donk pockets. The HoS saw me near the door of their office (without actually going in) and I got tased. 'Oh well' and was then lasered instead of being cuffed. 'Oy! Overkill!'
EDIT: PM'd to keep thread on topic.
Last edited by MimicFaux on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
D&B

Post by D&B » #215942

I don't want to derail any further, but, are you saying I ate a note because a clown with all access saw it fit to break into brig and exit my office to get donk pockets rather than entering the medbay?

What the fuck
Spoiler:
fuck you
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #216882

D&B wrote: all access
saw it fit to break into brig
I don't follow
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220927

Nine times out of ten I'll give you your preferred treatment, but don't be a raging asshole to me if I decide it'd be more efficient to use the sleepers or the cryogenic tunes instead of my limited supply of patches. If you're that scared of the doctor's office use the patches in the smart fridge we put out almost every round for the exact purpose of letting asshole graytiders heal themselves so I can focus on giving surgery to the guy who just got three limbs removed by the chaplain. If you still insist on breaking in and screaming at me or my staff, you deserve everything you're getting when I tell the chemists to fill you up with chemical cocktails, tie you up in the backroom, and forget about you.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220946

Let it die.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #220951

Most people come around if you don't act like dicks to them. Kill your enemies and they win
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

D&B

Post by D&B » #220971

420goslingboy69 wrote:
I don't follow
Access /=/ Authorized
Spoiler:
fuck you
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #221002

D&B wrote:
420goslingboy69 wrote:
I don't follow
Access /=/ Authorized
Papers Please

Spoiler:
D&B

Post by D&B » #221005

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
D&B wrote:
420goslingboy69 wrote:
I don't follow
Access /=/ Authorized
Papers Please
Don't meme on me
Spoiler:
fuck you