mike88511
Byond Username: Mike88511

[Naloac] - Hassan Bin Zaid - permaban

Post by mike88511 » #560702

BYOND account: mike88511
Character name: Hassan Bin Zaid
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent Ban
Ban reason: Kidnapped someone as viro. Stole the detectives gun and started shooting the person trying to arrest him. If you are a little shit go do it elsewhere.
Time ban was placed: 2020-05-05
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 0 - not stated
Your side of the story: I did kidnap someone but I thought they were afk as I needed someone to test something on in virology. I accept stealing the detectives gun as I was expecting blowback for my actions when the afker returned and to be fair I did release them and did not kill anyone. I accept that I was a shitter but don't think a perma is justified.
Why you think you should be unbanned: As above I don't think a perma was justified considering I didn't kill anyone and haven't received a note or ban in several months. I accept a multiday ban or downgraded suspension since I admit I was out of line but not accepting perma.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: [Naloac] - Hassan Bin Zaid - permaban

Post by Timonk » #560735

Just for future reference: if you really wanna test something and create a possibility of a bad/good virus spreading without your direct influence just test it on a monkey or a CATATONIC human.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #560763

I watched you literally from the first moment. You knew for a fact that the first wasnt AFK. Once you had them caged you gave them the flu then let them go. You then tried to do the same thing to the detective but he ran off after you got his baton and gun. running around then shooting the first person who tried to arrest you and ghosting when caught. If you want to play me for the fool im not having it. You came into the round exclusively to grief. So I dont think you should be allowed to rejoin.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
mike88511

Post by mike88511 » #560864

Naloac wrote:I watched you literally from the first moment. You knew for a fact that the first wasnt AFK. Once you had them caged you gave them the flu then let them go. You then tried to do the same thing to the detective but he ran off after you got his baton and gun. running around then shooting the first person who tried to arrest you and ghosting when caught. If you want to play me for the fool im not having it. You came into the round exclusively to grief. So I dont think you should be allowed to rejoin.
After I caged them I asked if they were alright with it and let them go after they asked to be let go - you can check logs. I didn't try injecting detective with anything not sure where you're coming from there. I actually was trying to play my job was just expecting blowback. Again, not sure why you are permaing me here.
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #561025

I watched you from the beginning of the round. Kidnapping people for no reason then injecting them with a virus. Then running off and attempting to do the same exact thing to a detective but first stealing his gun. If you want to grief you can go else where. If you can come back in 6 months with voucher from another server ill lift this ban but currently I really see no reason to.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
mike88511

Post by mike88511 » #561111

Naloac wrote:I watched you from the beginning of the round. Kidnapping people for no reason then injecting them with a virus. Then running off and attempting to do the same exact thing to a detective but first stealing his gun. If you want to grief you can go else where. If you can come back in 6 months with voucher from another server ill lift this ban but currently I really see no reason to.
I appreciate your response - but I wasn't griefing. I didn't inject the other detective with any virus and you can check logs that I asked that one person before experimenting on them. Again, I didn't kill anyone and haven't had a note in a while so why am I being permad on the first time?
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #561242

So im going to go over step by step what you did. you join the round as a viro. After abit you go out and look for other people. You meet someone here Image

ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has shoved Booktower/(Jazlyn Petrov) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (80, 166, 2)
You shove them down this leads to a short scuffle between you and them with them asking

SAY: Booktower/(Jazlyn Petrov) "Why even" (Fore Primary Hallway (88, 166, 2))
SAY: Booktower/(Jazlyn Petrov) "???" (Fore Primary Hallway (88, 166, 2))

This person isnt AFK like you said they where.

You handcuff them and remove their headset so they cant call for help
ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has handcuffed Booktower/(Jazlyn Petrov) (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (80, 167, 2))
ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has stripped the radio headset off Booktower/(Jazlyn Petrov) (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (89, 166, 2))

You say this to them once you get them back to viro

SAY: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) "you are human patient 1" (Virology (99, 110, 2))

Id like to point out how you said patient number 1 as in you want more.

then you say this

SAY: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) "dr hassan will bring you a partner" (Virology (99, 110, 2))
SAY: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) "do you have any question" (Virology (99, 110, 2))
SAY: Booktower/(Jazlyn Petrov) "Not really" (Virology (99, 108, 2))

You inject them with a basically harmless virus

ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has attempted to inject Booktower/(Jazlyn Petrov) with the syringe which had /datum/reagent/blood (5u) (NEWHP: 100) (Virology (98, 111, 2))

Still we dont allow grief viruses.

You then let them go and they leave. You DID NOT ask them if they wanted to go you shoved them down injected them with the virus THEN let them go. so this part After I caged them I asked if they were alright with it and let them go after they asked to be let go of your reply is either a lie or your bad at remembering what happened You then leave the medbay and find a detective just outside the bar.

ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has shoved Sir cretin/(Milton Coldsmith) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (127, 133, 2))
ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has grabbed Sir cretin/(Milton Coldsmith) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (127, 133, 2))
ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has grabbed Sir cretin/(Milton Coldsmith) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (127, 133, 2))
ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has attempted to neck grab Sir cretin/(Milton Coldsmith) neck grab (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (127, 133, 2))
ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has grabbed Sir cretin/(Milton Coldsmith) neck grab (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (127, 133, 2))

While hes grab stunned you start grabbing his gear.

ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has stripped PDA-Milton Coldsmith (Detective) off Sir cretin/(Milton Coldsmith) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (127, 133, 2))
ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has stripped the police baton off Sir cretin/(Milton Coldsmith) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (127, 133, 2))
ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has stripped the detective's holster off Sir cretin/(Milton Coldsmith) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (127, 133, 2))

I was watching you do this, the attempt isnt logged but I saw you attempt to handcuff them. So I am certain this was for your *second subject*

The detective gets free calls out on comms that you have his shit. Captain / sec come to arrest you for stealing his stuff.

ATTACK: Graham146690/(John Trevithick) has fired at Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) with the disabler beam from Central Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (139, 151, 2))
you begin to fire back
ATTACK: Mike88511/(Hassan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan) has fired at [floor] with .38 bullet from Central Primary Hallway (Central Primary Hallway (133, 158, 2))
you end up losing and get stunned cuffed and choral hydrated.

I in no way see how this isnt griefing. I fully see how you wanted to inject the detective but just didnt get to in time. You did not in any way ask if the other person wanted to be let go. you say that you where just doing you job but can you explain why you needed to kidnap random people and shoot when someone tries to stop you. So unless Ive missed something drastic and you wish to point it out. I see you joining the round later on in the night expecting to be able to grief freely and getting caught. This appeal is denied unless you can bring up something ive missed.