[lollerderby] retardglakis - Player Banned For Being Noob

Appeals which have been closed.
RetardGlakis

[lollerderby] retardglakis - Player Banned For Being Noob

Post by RetardGlakis » #116994

Retardglakis, Dimbus Kalitiris
lollerderby
Server 2 (Sybil)
Banned for killing Gang Leader and not responding to Admin's PMs. Don't know the length
2015-09-05 22:05:42

I shot the gang leader with a bean bag shot gun and brutally beat him thinking that it was okay because I had the idea that being initiated into a gang on the station was bad. I didn't know that it was a game type until I looked up what it meant and other players told me. I was too noob to even realize that I was being PM'd by an admin, does it show up in the info tab? When I was sent to prison I thought it was part of the map and that it had happened to everyone, so I just quit. I will wait out any ban time limit, but I just hope it's not a permanent ban.

I'm just a beginner and I don't want my Sybil Station 13 experience to end here because of my inability to work the game properly.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Re: [lollerderby] retardglakis - Player Banned For Being Noo

Post by lollerderby » #116998

When you get an admin-pm, it shows up in giant red letters in the text box on the bottom right. You've apparently already been banned for ignoring admin-pms, so I hope this drives home the importance of responding to admins. If we can't communicate with you there's no way for us to correct your behavior or comprehend your motives.

If you now understand that you're not supposed to attack people in your gang, I will lift the ban.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
RetardGlakis

Post by RetardGlakis » #116999

Thanks, I'll be sure to not miss the Admin PMs from now on
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #117000

Ban lifted.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"