Appeals which have been closed.
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

[Saegrimir again] Massive Station Riot Deathkill Extreme 25k

Post by IcePacks » #119008

sigh
Byond account and character name: IcePacks/Bryce Pax
Banning admin: Saegrimr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): The game, evading Saegrimr's ability to make a ban out of everything
Ban reason and length: 2 days, "Started a huge riot against security for no reason other than to fuck with the HoS."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 7:18 whatever timezone I live in
Your side of the story: I screamed "AMBUSH LUKE COX, HE HAS TO KILL EVERY ASSISTANT ON HIS WAY TO HIS OFFICE". The Luke Cox way. Three assistants showed up. None of them followed me into the brig. I was permabrigged, disconnected for inactivity, and executed. I recieved the ban upon logging in for having the incredible gall to waste Luke's time for all of maybe seven minutes. I didn't even rate any of Luke's machismo.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Have I ever suggested Saegrimr's biased?
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: [Saegrimir again] Massive Station Riot Deathkill Extreme

Post by Luke Cox » #119010

You led a mob of non-antags into the armory, broke in, looted lethal weapons, and then got the brig locked down by the AI when we shot you all down in self-defense (AI was shit too but that's another matter). You're lucky you only got two days and assistant permaban. With all the shit you regularly pull you're lucky this isn't a straight permaban
IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #119012

I didn't touch any guns. I took your stun baton after disarming you. I was permabrigged directly after that.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #119013

IcePacks wrote:I didn't touch any guns. I took your stun baton after disarming you. I was permabrigged directly after that.
Mutiny is punishable by death. I would have been within my rights if I shot you dead on the spot. You led a mob with the intent of fucking up sec as a non-antagonist. No, it wasn't RP either. You were just a dick for no discernible reason. Honestly, with your history two days is merciful.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #119014

The host of the server specifically asked me to come on and deal with the griff, which a shitton of ahelps were piling up because you started a greytide riot.

No.

Just no.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #119015

AI here.
IcePacks wrote:I screamed "AMBUSH LUKE COX, HE HAS TO KILL EVERY ASSISTANT ON HIS WAY TO HIS OFFICE". The Luke Cox way. Three assistants showed up. None of them followed me into the brig.
A number of them did follow you into the brig, actually.
I was permabrigged, disconnected for inactivity, and executed. I recieved the ban upon logging in for having the incredible gall to waste Luke's time for all of maybe seven minutes.
You led a greytide that 100% compromised the brig. Had the ops actually been successful this would have been much, much worse for the station.

I'm fine with Pax and his attitude not being here anymore.
IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #119016

If the greyshirts rioted, it was after I was permabrigged.
Luke Cox wrote:
IcePacks wrote:I didn't touch any guns. I took your stun baton after disarming you. I was permabrigged directly after that.
Mutiny is punishable by death. I would have been within my rights if I shot you dead on the spot. You led a mob with the intent of fucking up sec as a non-antagonist. No, it wasn't RP either. You were just a dick for no discernible reason. Honestly, with your history two days is merciful.
The whole point was for you to shoot me to death. Considering it was literally just me by my lonesome, I don't think it was that large of a mutiny.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #119023

Don't scream for rioting if you aren't willing to take responsibility with what happens next.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Saintish
Byond Username: Saintish

Post by Saintish » #119041

maybe the rioting could be considered IC

well, was Luke Cox being shit?

I'm allowed to peanut post now right
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #119042

No, no, and no.