Appeals which have been closed.
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Case of [LongBowMan] Bans Mack3r3l - Deserved ban appeal

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #150353

Byond account and character name: Mack3r3l - Diamond Zeal
Banning admin: Longbowman
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Both servers
Ban reason and length: Fucked around without understanding what I could and couldn't do as a cyborg after not playing for a while, so I murderboned like 3 people without knowing that No AI means I'm still ASIMOV
Time ban was placed (including time zone): +6 00:34:31 Jan 30th.
Your side of the story: LongBowMan said if I posted a couple apologetic paragraphs he'd consider unbanning me since I told him I was bored off my rocker.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Space Station 13 is fun. A well rounded statement if you can handle retro-lookin` ass roleplaying games. It's unique mostly because of the limitless scenarios which can play out. To a mime beating you with a improvised shotgun he found in Cargonia, to eating a clown's heart because it sabotaged your expedition to destroying the antagonistic Nuclear Operatives. I have experienced these and everything in between from being a player in 2012 to present day, on and off.

I've not given much to the community of /tg/station13, but when I did I could only do so much. From complimenting sad admins having a bad day to bitching them out for going full retard, breaking into chemistry for the whole station, because all the chemists went brain-dead. I realize I may not be the smartest person in the world, for I am but a stoner who wishes his fucking district manager would call back so I can go back to work.

Starting the round which lead to my unfortunate banning, I admit I was indeed over the limit in sodium levels when I was cloned back after being dragged around and hung on a meat hook after claiming R&D was but a peaceful nation who would help all in need. I half knew what I was doing was wrong considering I was under full knowledge my cyborg's body was not hacked, so I took it out on the crew partially and I say so because, I was more marijuana than man at the time.

I take full responsibility for my actions and fully accept if this appeal is not passed as my ban lasts until February 2nd, but I am bored out of my god damn mind over here and I'm willing to forever humiliate myself eternally within a community to get back to having fun. You would think I would know better, but it took me this sudden interest to play SS13 again along with this ban to realize that there are literally no other servers that I would want to bother with for more than 30 seconds considering I can't get past the fucking join game screen since their servers are comparable to that of a per-broadband AOL connection. I went on a station that had fucking vore erp on it and since then I knew I made a mistake by receiving this ban.

Please accept this informal apology. I was wrong to make it worse for others by not better paying attention to the rules of the game and ending up taking it away like Dante Smith did to all of us so very long ago whenever he would become a fucking traitor.
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Re: Case of [LongBowMan] Bans Mack3r3l - Deserved ban appeal

Post by Docprofsmith » #150354

Jesus man, you're not in court. You don't have to provide an opening statement.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
TheLongbowMan
Byond Username: TheLongBowMan

Post by TheLongbowMan » #150407

Spoke to the other admins, spoke to the player on IRC, will lift the rest of the ban, but leave on the silicone ban for longer.
TheLongbowMan
Byond Username: TheLongBowMan

Post by TheLongbowMan » #150413

Locking thread.