[dorsidwarf] Hard4women's Ban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Hard4Men
Byond Username: Hard4Women

[dorsidwarf] Hard4women's Ban Appeal

Post by Hard4Men » #175442

I was helping chaplain when a clown turned up and started shouting 'OINK' I used the krav maga gloves to shut him up then walked away with chap, he followed. Outside of AI vault thing doors waiting for chap the clown stayed and put some soap in a locker then moved it right outside of the door, waiting for the chap to return to trip, I kicked him over and dragged the locker away down the hall where I opened it and removed the soap and put it in my backpack. Then the clown came running and stunned me with an energy gun he got from somewhere, continuing to stun me while moving away later moving on to a stunbaton when that ran out, he dragged me all the way into the pool room where an assistant noticed at got me away from the clown and managed to stun the clown. I put cuffs on him and dragged him to permabrig, where another random play suggested we space him because he's probably an traitor or some other antag, "whatever", I spaced him then returned to chaplains aid. admin asked me what happened, I told him, after some time he says that i 'outright denied attacking the clown" and changed my story, I don't remember this ever happening and I was banned.

Its only 2 days whatever you don't really need to unban me I mean spacing the clown probably wasn't a good decision, I just wanted to clear shit up.
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Tue May 10, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [dorsidwarf] Hard4women's Ban Appeal

Post by Saegrimr » #175449

First: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44

Second: Part of your ban was lying about the situation when asked.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Hard4Men
Byond Username: Hard4Women

Post by Hard4Men » #175451

How did I lie?
I don't know how this shit works fam I didn't see no template mjiggy
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #175455

"Beat the clown up with krav maga gloves as sec to provoke him into attacking, killed and spaced the clown when they stunned him in revenge. Outright denied it when questioned, then changed their story."
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #175458

Being there at the scene, you did change your story from "I didn't touch the clown" to "I used krav maga on the clown" during investigation. The two day ban time should give you time to reconsider and relearn the rules.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #176050

Yes, I gave you a day for spacing the clown when he retaliated against you kicking his shit in, and doubled it for initially saying you didn't.
It remained there rather than being higher because you did eventually admit you'd done it and showed no signs that you'd intentionally abused a serious bug I don't want to mention on the forums.

This ban is almost (or already) out of time anyway.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕