OOC Unban for IcarusTre

Appeals which have been closed.
IcarusTre

OOC Unban for IcarusTre

Post by IcarusTre » #201726

BYOND Account: IcarusTre - Characters: Mike Hunt, Captain Poop Tickler Jr, Friendly Benevolent Clown and Sir Patrick the Silent
Banning admin: thelongbowman
Ban Type: Permaban
Ban reason: The ban reason is: Apparent meta-grudge against Grandmaster Honk, in one round as a non-antag, injected them with morphine on two occasions, and just bullied them in general, please come and discuss this on the forums.
Time ban was placed: This ban was applied by thelongbowman on 2016-03-30 11:23:09
Your side of the story: It was a few months ago so I don't remember too clearly about what transpired. I think it might have had something to do with the clown repeatedly trespassing into the Medbay and refusing to leave and security doing absolutely nothing to correct its behavior. In all likelihood, I would have morphined it and flushed it down the toilet; although stripping it naked in the process might not be too farfetched either. In the future, I'll definitely be sure to tone down such a response or something. Apologies to Grandmaster Honk if they're still present.
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Re: OOC Unban for IcarusTre

Post by Krusvik » #201942

Ban lifted, see you around.