[brotemis]Legenderydud-Attcked someone as non antag

Appeals which have been closed.
Legenderydud

[brotemis]Legenderydud-Attcked someone as non antag

Post by Legenderydud » #20452

My byond account was Legenderydud
Got banned for attacking some peeps cause I was an idiot and mistook gardening for botany then tried to get revenge
brotemis banned me
The ban was supposed to end at 2014-07-20 14:13:23 but didn't
I got the ban at 2014-07-18 14:13:23
Do I really need to post anything else? I should be playing the game right?
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: [brotemis]Legenderydud-Attcked someone as non antag

Post by Ikarrus » #20528

You were a few hours too early. 2014-07-20 14:13:23 refers to 2PM Central Time (Host is in Michigan, USA).
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Rose-chan

Re: [brotemis]Legenderydud-Attcked someone as non antag

Post by Rose-chan » #20529

First things first, here is the ban request I filed about you: http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=987 It'd probably be a good idea to go over it if you haven't already.

Now, your claim is that you didn't know that it was the public garden. On the one hand, I did tell you it was the garden:
Erin Ray says, "This is the garden. All crew are allowed here. And I was here first."
Dimitri Chinclovosky says, "You're not qualified shit munch"
On the other hand, a bit later on we would have this exchange:
Dimitri Chinclovosky [145.9] says, "Security come to botany I've been tyed up and I cant get out cause I'm being pulled around"
Erin Ray [145.9] says, "It's the garden, and yes, please come and arrest Dimitri"
Dimitri Chinclovosky [145.9] says, "It's botany you fuckwit"
So it is plausible that you did confuse the garden with hydroponics. However, you were exceedingly hostile to me the entire round with no real reason. You come in and immediately bar access to the assistant who has been working there and has plants growing since before you arrived. When you blocked my way at the entrance, you saw me open the airlock, so you knew I had access. When I finally shoved my way past you with disarm intent, I immediately go over to my watermelons and bananas and resume carrying for them. So you knew I had access, and you knew my intent. Unless you were thinking I went through the trouble of stealing hydroponics access for my dastardly scheme of tripping people over with banana peels and feeding them watermelons as part of Michelle Obama's The Syndicate's plan to make the crew healthier and live longer, you knew it was a room that either assistants have access to or I had gone to the HoP and been given access to. You never questioned why I had access, the first words you say to me are "Get the fuck out", and when I don't you just start attacking me, until I finally leave to call security on you.

So, when this ban gets lifted, you should consider not jumping straight to 'Get out or I'll murder ya' when you see someone in your area, especially when they have access to your area. Call security, question why they have access, ask them what they need, ask your boss if they're supposed to have access, or, you know, just not flip out over bananas and watermelons. Try not starting a conversation by immediately swearing at the person. Try not rambling about how you're adding people to a hit list like you're intending on meta-grudging them in a future round. And since OtherDalfite mentioned it, try not to guard your hatchet so religiously. Outside of its robustness, its only real purpose is for making wood planks and chopping through space vines.