[Excessiveuseofcobby] frontier lizard justice

Appeals which have been closed.
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

[Excessiveuseofcobby] frontier lizard justice

Post by IcePacks » #213491

Byond account and character name: IcePacks, Bryce Pax
Banning admin: ExcessiveUseofCobby
Ban type (What are you banned from?): literally why is this still a field i need to fill out
Ban reason and length: forever, "Welderbombed several people. When asked he wasn't responding. You should really cut down on the greytiding, people are getting tired of it (specifically when it comes form you regularly). See me after class (aka on the forums)."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-09-24 3:53:13
Your side of the story:
this is completely unrelated, but earlier that day i got straight-up chainsawed to death for pushing over the chaplain and throwing him out of the kitchen when he was trespassing (he screamed "WHY DO YOU DO THIS EVERY ROUND?" the whole time) and neither i nor anyone else raised any sort of fuss, just sayin'

I saved some rando assistant from a two-man lizard posse in the bar. I left, came back, and they were fighting again. As I came back with a welding tank (which I was carrying because some other rando was attacking me for some reason), they were back at it. I detonated the tank on them, missed wildly, and killed myself. A passing borg dragged the assistant that the lizard posse was ganking in and out of the hole and he died as a result as well.
Why you think you should be unbanned: i was boxing at a friend's house and i really suck at boxing so i just kinda laid down after i died since i felt like i was dying myself

unrobust
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [Excessiveuseofcobby] frontier lizard justice

Post by Cobby » #213494

My ahelp traffic consisted of "Pax Welderbombed me", "why is he allowed to get away with that", so I had to at the very minimum check it out.

You good now, but i'd consider toning down the memery [as said in my ban reason].
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current