Appeals which have been closed.
Lug

[aurx] Lug Nut - Metacommunication with Satchmeat

Post by Lug » #21596

Byond account and character name: Lug_Kyuzun, Lug Nut

Banning admin: aurx

Ban reason and length: Metacommunication with Satchmeat, greytiding [Perma-ban]

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-07-26 21:35:04 PST

Your side of the story: I was metacommunicating with Satchmeat, a friend of mine on another computer upon the same connection. Apparently, it is bannable,
and I was unknowing of that. So, yes, we were metagaming or whatever, but I did not realize it was bannable until now.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have learned my lesson and I will try my best not to do anything illegal to game rules again.
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Re: [aurx] Lug Nut - Metacommunication with Satchmeat

Post by Aurx » #21769

Given the nature of metacommunication and how hard it generally is to catch repeat offenders, I'm willing to unban one and only one of the two of you at this time. It would be appreciated if the two of you could talk it over and decide which of the two of you you want unbanned.

I'll be unavailable for the coming week due to real life issues, so once the two of you have come to a consensus post it in this thread or the other and whatever admin sees it first can lift the ban.

As a side note, "I didn't read the rules" is a rather bad excuse, as it displays indifference towards proper behavior. Displaying honesty is a good thing, though.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Satchmeat

Post by Satchmeat » #21784

Lug deserves the un-ban.
Lug

Post by Lug » #21790

Aurx wrote:so once the two of you have come to a consensus post it in this thread or the other and whatever admin sees it first can lift the ban.
We have decided it would be me.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #21795

Lifted as per Aurx's instructions; Satchmeat will have to await Aurx's return for further dealings with his appeal.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.