[aurx] Sena Hashawari - Metacommunication with Lug_Kyuzun

Appeals which have been closed.
Satchmeat

[aurx] Sena Hashawari - Metacommunication with Lug_Kyuzun

Post by Satchmeat » #21619

Byond account and character name: Satchmeat, Sena Hashawari

Banning admin: aurx

Ban reason and length: Metacommunication with Lug_Kyuzun, greytiding [Perma-ban]

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-07-26 21:35:04 PST

Your side of the story:While playing Assistant with Lug_Kyuzun, we were metacommunicating in order to break in to the Janitorial closet and take the cleaner grenades that would lead to some hilarious hi-jinks later. I however did not know that meta communicating was a bannable offense.

Why you think you should be unbanned: The Perma-ban has helped me learn atleast some of the bannable offenses set in the server and will try to abide by them in the future.
Last edited by Satchmeat on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Re: [aurx] Sena Hashawari - Metacommunication with Lug_Kyuzu

Post by Aurx » #21770

Given the nature of metacommunication and how hard it generally is to catch repeat offenders, I'm willing to unban one and only one of the two of you at this time. It would be appreciated if the two of you could talk it over and decide which of the two of you you want unbanned.

I'll be unavailable for the coming week due to real life issues, so once the two of you have come to a consensus post it in this thread or the other and whatever admin sees it first can lift the ban.

As a side note, "I didn't read the rules" is a rather bad excuse, as it displays indifference towards proper behavior. Displaying honesty is a good thing, though.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: [aurx] Sena Hashawari - Metacommunication with Lug_Kyuzu

Post by Jordie0608 » #21796

Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.