[Shadowlight213] Yackemflam - I haven't been bombing

Appeals which have been closed.
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

[Shadowlight213] Yackemflam - I haven't been bombing

Post by yackemflam » #225756

Byond account and character name: Yackemflam - Akarani Yamaguchi
Banning admin: Shadowlight213 (Headmins?)
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: Perma - Headmins have decided that you have not learned from your previous bans. You have continued to try to blow shit up, simply with alternative methods.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016 - 11 - 10 20:11:19
Your side of the story: I went to HoPline to commit suicide with 2 welder tanks and breached holes into space.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am learning though. I haven't touched chemistry in weeks and the last/only time(s) I made black powder was as an antag. I have been playing assistant, atmos tech, clown, or ai.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Shadowlight213] Yackemflam - I haven't been bombing

Post by Saegrimr » #225764

I was going to make a long winded argument about the sheer number of times you've been banned for nonantag bombing, but then I read
yackemflam wrote:Why you think you should be unbanned: I am learning though.
Just go away, unbanning you last time was a mistake that i'm glad to see got corrected finally.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #225771

Saegrimr wrote:I was going to make a long winded argument about the sheer number of times you've been banned for nonantag bombing, but then I read
yackemflam wrote:Why you think you should be unbanned: I am learning though.
Just go away, unbanning you last time was a mistake that i'm glad to see got corrected finally.

2 non-antag bombing?
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #225785

yackemflam wrote:Your side of the story: I went to HoPline to commit suicide with 2 welder tanks and breached holes into space.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am learning though.
There are drug addled lab rats who are more capable of learning a lesson than you are, you've done so many dumb things and gotten banned for only to do it again a few weeks later that I have zero confidence you'll actually cease doing it. Appeal denied
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.