Donks

[Saegrimr] Donkey115 Greytide

Post by Donks » #23440

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Donkey115 / Not sure

Banning admin: Saegrimr

Ban reason and length: Greytiding & 1440 minutes

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 20:35~ GMT+1

Your side of the story: I joined as an assistant, and made 2 firebombs right away. I went to the bar, threw one, some mime picks it up for god knows why, and it explodes in his hands. The clown then follows me into maintence, and pushes me over, battering me in the head with a toolbox. We then proceed to fight etc. I end up critting him about 3 times, healing him everytime, telling him to fuck off.
Then at round end, some guy, not sure who, tries to push me out of an airlock, I stun him with my Egun, he pushes me when he gets up, slashing me with his spear ( trying to kill me ). I then stun him, and kill him.
I get asked as to why by the admins, telling them the exact story. He then gets healed. Instantly disarming me.
I get stunned & beaten to death by some security guy.
Boom, banned for greytiding.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
While I do admit, firebombing the bar was shit of me, I messaged Saegrimr as to why exactly I was banned for "greytide", seeing as the only guy I killed was a guy trying to kill me for no reason.
He then asked me to appeal here instead, so there you go.
I normally play engineer, and in all the time I've played here, I've not killed anyone beside when I'm an antag. And if I do need to get rid of someone, I will always heal them after I crit them.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Saegrimr] Donkey115 Greytide

Post by Saegrimr » #23449

Declined.
Donks wrote:And if I do need to get rid of someone, I will always heal them after I crit them.
This will likely get you into even more trouble than its worth, escalating fights like that.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Donks

Post by Donks » #23457

Saegrimr wrote:Declined.
Donks wrote:And if I do need to get rid of someone, I will always heal them after I crit them.
This will likely get you into even more trouble than its worth, escalating fights like that.
Not in my experience. I've had people try to kill me, then when I heal them after critting them, they often scatter off.
Donks

Post by Donks » #23458

And I'd like to know exactly why I was banned too, since you did not explain that when I PM'ed. you.
I've killed one guy in selfdefense. That's not greytide af far as I'm concerned.