Ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Subtle » #23900

Someone runs naked unto the bridge yelling "HELP" and "I'M THE RD" and your response is to pull your gun then stun, cuff, and beat them to death with your baton. Regardless of what was happening with the Captain (who obviously wasn't much of a threat if you had time to do all this) this isn't appropriate for getting disarmed once. If you want to be a security officer you're going to have to deal with 'criminals' like an officer instead of a murderer.

They weren't helping the Captain in any way, shape or form and I didn't do anything to your character other than ban you.

No actual reasoning here; just whining about your IC/OOC ban and ranting deliriously, so that's all that really needs to be said. I don't intend to lift the ban.
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Subtle » #23925

Disarmed once when you displayed your intent to ignore their cries for help and shoot them by pulling your gun.
Told me yourself they had "broken in" and were "trespassing" originally, so obviously you didn't bother to consider the situation or who they were.

Problem here isn't you taking them into custody for it, it's immediately cuffing them and applying your harmbaton until they died. That's not acceptable behavior from an SO.
You can continue to try and needle at me personally though, you're entirely correct in assuming that I find it funny.

If you'd like to see the logs of your conversation and the single disarm I'll gladly provide it. What do you need exactly?