Appeals which have been closed.
StarBerryShot

[excessiveuseofcobby] StarBerryShot - team antag perm

Post by StarBerryShot » #280578

Byond account and character name: StarBerryShot, Fucks-Everything-Up
Banning admin: excessiveuseofcobby
Ban type (What are you banned from?): team antag
Ban reason and length: killed a fellow cultist, permanent
"Killed a fellow cultist because he was upset with them earlier in the round. Claimed to be it was an accident even though he literally told someone while he was beating the clown he didn't care he was converted. Proceeded to then try to tell me he didn't know the clown was downed and that his lizard simply roleplays as a compulsive liar [in reference to the didn't care part]. Not buying it, sorry."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-11-11 23:40:44
Your side of the story: I killed him, because he wouldn't let me do my job when I was a Botanist, he broke into hydro and would beat me up and plant bananas everywhere. If I would try to take him out he would beat me up and run around. If i tried to beat him up and take him out the borg would beat me since I was a lizard. In the medbay I got the opportunity to get into clock cult and seek my revenge, when I was beating him up some cultist changed him and got him to our cult. But since I was angry at him for fucking up my round as a botanist I decided to kill him and don't give a damn about the guy. So that's why i Lied to admin, to get out of the ban somehow( as we all do) but it didn't clearly work
Why you think you should be unbanned: I mean the ban was half a year ago, and I'm not killing random people anymore I got better at seeking revenge and not killing them so I'm keeping it at the rules. I'M A CHANGED MAN! and i want to kill people when i'm nuke ops
Rockdtben
Site Admin
Byond Username: Rockdtben
Github Username: Rockdtben

Re: [excessiveuseofcobby] StarBerryShot - team antag perm

Post by Rockdtben » #280645

StarBerryShot wrote:Byond account and character name: StarBerryShot, Fucks-Everything-Up
Your side of the story: I killed him, because he wouldn't let me do my job when I was a Botanist, he broke into hydro and would beat me up and plant bananas everywhere. If I would try to take him out he would beat me up and run around. If i tried to beat him up and take him out the borg would beat me since I was a lizard. In the medbay I got the opportunity to get into clock cult and seek my revenge, when I was beating him up some cultist changed him and got him to our cult. But since I was angry at him for fucking up my round as a botanist I decided to kill him and don't give a damn about the guy. So that's why i Lied to admin, to get out of the ban somehow( as we all do) but it didn't clearly work
Why you think you should be unbanned: I mean the ban was half a year ago, and I'm not killing random people anymore I got better at seeking revenge and not killing them so I'm keeping it at the rules. I'M A CHANGED MAN! and i want to kill people when i'm nuke ops
Don't speak for other people. Stop downplaying the fact that you lied to an admin. There is no evidence here that you won't just do it again when you think you can get away with it. Change your attitude.
Custom Software Solutions, Mentorship, and game development ----> Main Site
Game Master: 03/24/2022 - Now || Domain Holder: 04/15/2014 - 03/24/2022 || Code Project Lead: 02/01/2014 - 10/07/2014 || G-Admin: 12/29/2013 - 04/04/2015 || T-Admin: 3/29/2013 - 12/29/2013 || Codermin: ? - 3/29/2013 || Started Playing: 6/13/2006 || "Took no shit from shitters" - MrStonedOne
StarBerryShot

Post by StarBerryShot » #280647

I'm not trying to, Just stating the fact. I did lie to an Admin and I'm sorry for It, and how am I supposed to give you evidence that I won't do It again? Just write how sorry and how wrong It was to do It? Well Yea It was wrong, I'm not killing people anymore for It usually just do It somehow other way not in harmful ways. But still I have no Idea how am i supposed to show you that I won't do it again.
Rockdtben
Site Admin
Byond Username: Rockdtben
Github Username: Rockdtben

Post by Rockdtben » #280653

StarBerryShot wrote:So that's why i Lied to admin, to get out of the ban somehow( as we all do)
The bolded part specifically shows me that you feel like you were treated unfairly for lying to an admin by making the false claim that we all lie to admins. This is how I know you will do it again.
Custom Software Solutions, Mentorship, and game development ----> Main Site
Game Master: 03/24/2022 - Now || Domain Holder: 04/15/2014 - 03/24/2022 || Code Project Lead: 02/01/2014 - 10/07/2014 || G-Admin: 12/29/2013 - 04/04/2015 || T-Admin: 3/29/2013 - 12/29/2013 || Codermin: ? - 3/29/2013 || Started Playing: 6/13/2006 || "Took no shit from shitters" - MrStonedOne
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #280665

Traditionally lying to an admin has been grounds for a more severe punishment basically since forever
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #280797

imperfect people playing imperfect game
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #280891

I'm probably nitpicking but the whole point of the ban is to prevent you from ruining team antagonists because of your desire to "get revenge". Once they're on your team, you just suck it up and deal with them being your mate until one of you get deconverted. NO REVENGE, ZIP, ZERO, NADA, YADDA YADDA

If we got that down I'll unban you, just put a reply on here so I know you saw that GETTING REVENGE ON YOUR TEAM ANTAGONISTS IN A WAY THAT IMPEDES THE TEAM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #280921

shitter
StarBerryShot

Post by StarBerryShot » #281005

I get it, I won't do it again. And again sorry for thinking that everyone lies. But at that time ruining someones whole round and job felt not right for me.
factoryman942
Byond Username: Factoryman942

Post by factoryman942 » #281087

StarBerryShot wrote:But at that time ruining someones whole round and job felt not right for me.
doesn't killing a person generally
y'know
"ruin their whole round and job"
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #281088

coolio ill unban you shortly love
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current