(((PKPenguin321))) obscolene - OOC in IC

Appeals which have been closed.
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

(((PKPenguin321))) obscolene - OOC in IC

Post by obscolene » #284257

Byond account and character name: obscolene as Klara Ellstrom
Banning admin: PKPenguin321 as GARBAGE ADMIN
Ban type (What are you banned from?): The server.

Reason: OOC in IC again. "NIA" followed by "IM GONNA GET BWOINKED FOR THIS"
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 15 minutes.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-04-23 01:34:12 (Server time)

Your side of the story: It's the start of a new round. I am an atmos tech, and do not roll traitor. I adminwho and see that there are admins on, so I decide to not plasmaflood as nonantag. I go to security and see an assistant standing there. I run up to him and choke him, then witness the detective standing in the 2x2 tile area between the sec airlocks. I go over, still choking the assistant, and spam the door hoping for it to be opened. The detective asks me what I want -- expecting an answer. An answer, from ME? Good luck, buddy. A borg comes along and I tell it to open the door, to which it does. I immediately throw the assistant at the detective, knocking them both over. Everything is going according to plan, now's my chance. As sec swarms the area, I pull out my oxygen tank and gib myself with it. Haha, stupid security. I have committed crimes and made myself unbriggable. I have won, for now. I go AFK for a moment, and approximately 13 MINUTES LATER I hear the cloning noise. I tab back in to see that my brain has been put into an MMI. "Why." I ask, "Why have you prolonged my suffering." as any REAL MMI would ask. "Nobody suffers when Jack's around." the detective says. Jack is the name of the detective, for context. Okay, I guess. Playing as a borg won't be so bad -- I think to myself. (((Johnathan Talist))) asks for my brain, to which I adamantly inform the detective that that would be a poor decision. The detective does it anyway! The absolute madman!! (((TALIST))) picks my MMI up, fiddles with the borg shell for a bit and puts my brain into it. I soon come to realize that my name is something along the lines of "ERP WHORE V.69" What a disgrace! I've never ERPed in my life!* Fuck you, Johnathan Talist!!! Anyways, I'm walking along and I soon realize that, like any EFFICIENT borg, I should get a voice analyzer put onto my reset wire. I go back to robotics, informing the people there of my travesty that is the lack of a variety!! TALIST agrees to get me one, taking me to secure storage where he hacks the vendomat. He's a bit """""slow,"""" so it takes him a while. I'm not reading the chat at this point, just watching his sprite closely to check for an emag if he is to pull one out. Still entranced in a powergaming haze, I don't notice what the reset phrase is. But when I look in chat, I see that Johnathan TALIST has already set one!!! "Fuck me harder!" I lay my eyes upon!!! Can you believe this!? Disgracing my name in multiple ways within the mere span of a few MINUTES!!!! I tell him "NO NIA," he laughs. I inform him, "I'M GOING TO GET BWOINKED FOR THIS," as a joke referencing rule 8. To which PEE KAY PENGUIN, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SECOND OF HIS CLASS, immediately bwoinks me, informing me "Yes, that is correct. You are currently being private messaged by me, PKPenguin, mastermind behind the /tg/station headmin triumvirate. Prepare to be banned, plebian. *smirks* ...and it looks like you've already had your final warning. *begins booting up ban cannon* Any last words...?" I am shocked by this statement. I voted for this man in the headmin election, I'm supposed to have ban immunity from him!!! The power has gone to his head!!! After a few seconds that feel as if they last forever, I remain silent -- frozen under the prowess of extreme shock and awe. "No...? Heh, well then... *eye glows blue* Into the trash it goes!" Not even 5 seconds after I read this final message, my PC shuts off. I'm literally shaking at this point, not knowing whether I am going to live to see tomorrow. I just got off the phone with my mom, informing her that we may not see each other for a while. She was confused, and starting to get scared -- so I just had to hang up on her. I didn't want to put her through what you put me through today, PKPenguin321. You are a disgusting, vile creature -- and if you ever talk to me or my mom ever again, I WILL bring you down. Back down to where you came.

Why you think you should be unbanned: just remove the ticket please :'-(
Last edited by obscolene on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: (((PKPenguin321))) obscolene - OOC in IC

Post by TheColdTurtle » #284262

ebin!
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #284270

Include me in the screenshot
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #284298

tbh he should get the note removed on the principle that he spent more time writing this than he was banned
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #284320

obscolene wrote:Your side of the story: It's the start of a new round. I am an atmos tech, and do not roll traitor. I adminwho and see that there are admins on, so I decide to not plasmaflood as nonantag. I go to security and see an assistant standing there. I run up to him and choke him, then witness the detective standing in the 2x2 tile area between the sec airlocks. I go over, still choking the assistant, and spam the door hoping for it to be opened. The detective asks me what I want -- expecting an answer. An answer, from ME? Good luck, buddy. A borg comes along and I tell it to open the door, to which it does. I immediately throw the assistant at the detective, knocking them both over. Everything is going according to plan, now's my chance. As sec swarms the area, I pull out my oxygen tank and gib myself with it. Haha, stupid security. I have committed crimes and made myself unbriggable. I have won, for now. I go AFK for a moment, and approximately 13 MINUTES LATER I hear the cloning noise. I tab back in to see that my brain has been put into an MMI. "Why." I ask, "Why have you prolonged my suffering." as any REAL MMI would ask. "Nobody suffers when Jack's around." the detective says. Jack is the name of the detective, for context. Okay, I guess. Playing as a borg won't be so bad -- I think to myself. (((Johnathan Talist))) asks for my brain, to which I adamantly inform the detective that that would be a poor decision. The detective does it anyway! The absolute madman!! (((TALIST))) picks my MMI up, fiddles with the borg shell for a bit and puts my brain into it. I soon come to realize that my name is something along the lines of "ERP WHORE V.69" What a disgrace! I've never ERPed in my life!* Fuck you, Johnathan Talist!!! Anyways, I'm walking along and I soon realize that, like any EFFICIENT borg, I should get a voice analyzer put onto my reset wire. I go back to robotics, informing the people there of my travesty that is the lack of a variety!! TALIST agrees to get me one, taking me to secure storage where he hacks the vendomat. He's a bit """""slow,"""" so it takes him a while. I'm not reading the chat at this point, just watching his sprite closely to check for an emag if he is to pull one out. Still entranced in a powergaming haze, I don't notice what the reset phrase is. But when I look in chat, I see that Johnathan TALIST has already set one!!! "Fuck me harder!" I lay my eyes upon!!! Can you believe this!? Disgracing my name in multiple ways within the mere span of a few MINUTES!!!! I tell him "NO NIA," he laughs. I inform him, "I'M GOING TO GET BWOINKED FOR THIS," as a joke referencing rule 8. To which PEE KAY PENGUIN, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SECOND OF HIS CLASS, immediately bwoinks me, informing me "Yes, that is correct. You are currently being private messaged by me, PKPenguin, mastermind behind the /tg/station headmin triumvirate. Prepare to be banned, plebian. *smirks* ...and it looks like you've already had your final warning. *begins booting up ban cannon* Any last words...?" I am shocked by this statement. I voted for this man in the headmin election, I'm supposed to have ban immunity from him!!! The power has gone to his head!!! After a few seconds that feel as if they last forever, I remain silent -- frozen under the prowess of extreme shock and awe. "No...? Heh, well then... *eye glows blue* Into the trash it goes!" Not even 5 seconds after I read this final message, my PC shuts off. I'm literally shaking at this point, not knowing whether I am going to live to see tomorrow. I just got off the phone with my mom, informing her that we may not see each other for a while. She was confused, and starting to get scared -- so I just had to hang up on her. I didn't want to put her through what you put me through today, PKPenguin321. You are a disgusting, vile creature -- and if you ever talk to me or my mom ever again, I WILL bring you down. Back down to where you came.

This has me actually fucking laughing out loud
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #284323

Okay I'm trying to collect myself here
I had assumed the "IM GOING TO GET BWOINKED" was in reference to you saying the NIA thing, as a self-conscious "I'm aware that I OOCed in IC and now I'm doing it more ironically," didn't catch that you were saying it over the voice analyzer phrase. I'm more okay with it now, since NIA is really mostly borderline netspeak in the first place.
I'll go lift the note, thanks for the new signature content.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #284336

I figure I'll let you off with a warning this time. If I catch you bwoinking me again in the future, harsher action is going to be taken, Penguin CCCXXI. Locking this thread, and deleting my account for good measure.