Appeals which have been closed.
Colm101

[antonkr] Colm101/Persh Langston- Scientist and RD jobban

Post by Colm101 » #28318

Post Content:

BYOND account: Colm101

Character name: Persh Langston

Banning admin: antonkr

Ban reason and length: Shuttle bombing as a nonantag, permajobban from Scientist and RD

Time ban was placed(including time zone): Nearly a year ago, UTC-5

Your side of the story: So I was playing as a nonantag scientist, and I had made a couple of bombs already. So for whatever reason(I guess I felt like being an asshole that shift), I decide that it would be funny to bomb the shutttle while it was in motion. So, I wait until I'm on the shuttle with the rest of the crew and set the bomb off. It kills about three people(I think), antonkr PM's me, we talk for a bit and I get banned from Scientist and RD.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Looking back on it, bombing the shuttle was a pretty dickish move. I probably ruined the round for those three people I killed. I realize now how much bombing as nonantag can mess up the round, and I want a second chance to show it. Also, I think the ban was a bit to lengthy. In my opinion, I think a two-to-three month jobban from RD and Scientist would have sufficed.
OOC: Stickymayhem: Imagine if all the songs you hate on the radio were bundled together with some game music and shoved through a speaker at 22050 hertz
OOC: Stickymayhem: Now imagine if that all happened while you ERPed with a clown in the dorms on a space station
OOC: Stickymayhem: Welcome to /tg/station13
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Re: [antonkr] Colm101/Persh Langston- Scientist and RD jobba

Post by Antonkr » #28676

Lifted
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.