legoscape
Byond Username: Legoscape

[HornyGranny] Legoscape - A reason and apology

Post by legoscape » #313575

Post Content: https://gyazo.com/b0329f7ecd9c920a428df3eaaf64fa38
Byond account and character name: OOC : Legoscape IC : Jessica Sulivard
Banning admin: HornyGranny
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent Ban
Ban reason and length:(legoscape) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
rule 0, consistently bad player and detriment to server
This ban was applied by hornygranny on 2016-06-20 18:00:27, The is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-06-20 18:00:27 EDT
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: When I was on the server I had argued with admins on specific rules that were clearly pointed out to me and how I should follow them, I refused and stayed close minded to my point and got a ban from silicons. Any time I was a antag I went around killing the entire staff because I thought it was fun and it always gave me a rush of adrenaline, However I didn't think about the players games I was ruining, Because I was generally a shithead.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Making mistakes is something that everyone does but what some people don't do is learn from it. It took me a while to learn that fact in particular. I.E that's why I made a lot of mistakes and kept making them. Then I wisened the fuck up I learned the stupid ass games are over and I need to start making amends. I did on a lot of servers I made mistakes and I've tried to make amends. I was unbanned from every server I've made a mistake on (It was only a few NOT ALL of them) except Tg, Yog and Hippie. God knows I've tried my best making amends for at this point years. Unfortunately, some people won't budge or accept my sorrows. So I've waited a year like the rules say to say I am sorry for my shitty behavior I had a year a go. Not to mention all the shit I've done on other servers. I hope you accept my apology and allow me to make amends for my mistakes by showing I have done as I said. And maybe even make the community better.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: [HornyGranny] Legoscape - A reason and apology

Post by kevinz000 » #313651

Admins: View the deleted post
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #313657

when it bites you on the ass 2 years later
Attachments
Screenshot 2015-08-31 21.04.57.png
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #313659

no, denied

Checking on other servers show evasion among other things. Recently lifted permas usually involve better reasons to trust online strangers, including plausible defences to a ban and actual contribution to the game.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.