[Cedarbridge] Diax1324 - Permaban for shitty behavior

Appeals which have been closed.
Diax1324
Byond Username: DIAX12

[Cedarbridge] Diax1324 - Permaban for shitty behavior

Post by Diax1324 » #315388

Byond account and character name: Diax1324 (Not sure of character name)

Banning admin: Cedarbridge

Ban type : Banned from both /TG/ servers

Ban reason and length: IC in OOC, generally shitty behavior ingame and in ahelps. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Permanent ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 17-4-7 Pacific

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil

Your side of the story:

No real excuses. I absolutely lost my shit after about 5 rounds of getting locked up by a security team that seemed to be friends. I got locked up for legitimate reasons each time, but my sentences were always as harsh as possible, and I realized after about the third time that they knew that I was the one guy who'd lose his shit if they made sure to have me outside the cell in handcuffs as long as possible, beat me for trying to escape a little harsher than anyone else, and even openly talked about things like, 'Can we just execute him?' and etc. I was verbally violent with administrators, and I "called out" the character arresting me for the perceived metagrudge.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I admit that I acted like a complete asshole. I'll be straightforward on that. I was abusive to admins, and I fucked up with the IC in OOC, but I had been held in a hallway for 10 minutes while the officer who had held me claimed to be doing something, and it was the fifth time in a row that (most) of the same characters had utter control of security and were making sure that my arrests were as tedious and excruciating as possible. I recognize that I reacted in just precisely the wrong way, and I got trolled into freaking out and getting myself banned, but I think that my recognition of this issue is what should allow me back on the server.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [Cedarbridge] Diax1324 - Permaban for shitty behavior

Post by Cobby » #316704

I'll unban you but you'll be on probation for the next month or so. If we have to ahelp you regarding your behavior then i'm just going to reban you and you can appeal at a much later date.

As ausops has said on several occasions, most people only accumulate 1-2 notes [if that] per year. I am hoping you can follow suit and become an enjoyable player to have on the server.

Sound good?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Diax1324

Post by Diax1324 » #316747

Yep. I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.

Edit: When will the unban take effect?
Diax1324

Post by Diax1324 » #316955

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:I'll unban you but you'll be on probation for the next month or so. If we have to ahelp you regarding your behavior then i'm just going to reban you and you can appeal at a much later date.

As ausops has said on several occasions, most people only accumulate 1-2 notes [if that] per year. I am hoping you can follow suit and become an enjoyable player to have on the server.

Sound good?
I still haven't gotten the unban. Has it taken effect yet, or am I glitched?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #316957

if they haven't done it i'll HOP on right now and do it
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #316998

Diax1324 wrote:
ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:I'll unban you but you'll be on probation for the next month or so. If we have to ahelp you regarding your behavior then i'm just going to reban you and you can appeal at a much later date.

Sound good?
I still haven't gotten the unban. Has it taken effect yet, or am I glitched?
I was waiting for a response to make sure you have read my terms and conditions.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current