[tehsteveo] stalcloudy - ghost role ban

Appeals which have been closed.
stalcloudy
Byond Username: Stalcloudy

[tehsteveo] stalcloudy - ghost role ban

Post by stalcloudy » #317941

Byond account and character name: stalcloudy - Jack Jackson, Freon II, Notices-the-Bulge (and I was Eats-the-Food at the time I was banned, I think.)
Banning admin: tehsteveo
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Ghost roles.
Ban reason and length: Permanent; reason:
Spoiler:
You, or another user of this computer, (stalcloudy) is banned from playing pAI. The ban reason is:
Took a Hotel Staff ghost role; ended up murdering another hotel staff member for no reason, and then decided to go to the station for no reason which is not allowed for hotel staff members. They ended up logging off before they could be questioned.
This ban was applied by tehsteveo on 2016-09-15 19:23:09.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): On GMT 0, 2016-09-15; 19:23:09 / 7:23PM
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: Honestly? I don't remember it. At all. I took an absence to SS13 due to personal issues and being busy with school and other things all the time, but now I'm back, and all I can say about the ban, was, well, according to the ban reason, that I fucked up, simple and plain.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, I can start with saying I won't do it again, but anyone in my position would say that too, so I can also say that this ban was nearly a year ago (2 months off) and, well, I'm not as much a shitter now as I was before.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [tehsteveo] stalcloudy - ghost role ban

Post by imblyings » #318292

I don't think tehsteveo is too active these days. You haven't been horrible since so ok, I'll lift it.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.