Appeals which have been closed.
mikeike545
Byond Username: Mikeike545

[owegno] mikeike545 - Note

Post by mikeike545 » #325104

Byond account and character name: mikeike545 random name
Banning admin: owegno
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Note
Ban reason and length: Killed and tried to space a chemist for refusing to give them water and pottasium and then attacking them when they broke his window. Logged off before he could be questioned.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-01-15 06:35:56, whatever bagil is on
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: Oh man so the guy didn't actually say it apparently but he was firing a syringe gun at me and missed several times. We got in a scuffle and he just lost so I mean. Yeah. I think I was angry and either hit or unscrewed a window but he didn't call sec he tried to kill me. Even when I left he chased. I've actually been meaning to get this one checked for a long time but I kept forgetting.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Natural escalation.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: [owegno] mikeike545 - Note

Post by Owegno » #325191

It's not natural escalation to jump straight to spacing the person after you win a fight. If they continued the fight after getting revived sure but straight up spacing them is too much. Up until the attempted spacing part the escalation was fine.
mikeike545

Post by mikeike545 » #325197

What happened, if I remember right, is a borg was chasing me and trying to flash me even though I yelled how he tried to kill me first and I dragged myself and the body out into space. On top of that I knew that on that escape specifically it lead to xenobio not empty space. Regardless I understand if that doesn't matter, then.
mikeike545

Post by mikeike545 » #325199

Oh and I left because due to that I died and I didn't think he'd ahelp for that.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #325209

I'm a little confused. Did you drag the corpse into space trying to space it or just running from the borg trying to stop human harm.
mikeike545

Post by mikeike545 » #325241

I'll be honest, I really don't remember. I know it was on whatever station that was with xenobio to the right, though, so if I did throw he wouldn't exactly go far.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #325246

Alright. Well I did look at the logs and it did seem that you didn't want them cloned from what you said. I will probably edit the note a little later to better reflect the ambiguity of how you wanted to stop them from being cloned.